Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Twilight by Stephanie Meyers Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThE [maD] STrAwbeRry

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:16 am
so....

This is a book about a girl named Bella who moves to Forks, Washington with her father when her mother gets married to a younger minor league baseball player. In Forks, she meets a boy: Edward Cullen. but he's not JUST a boy..... He SO much more than that. Edward Cullen was born in 1901. And he is a forever 17 year-old vampire. Think that's not enough? Well, Edward is in LOVE with Bella and the only thing he wants more than being with her.... is her blood. And Bella? Well, she doesn't care how many times Edward tell her that it's too dangerous to be around him. She wants him too..... but in a human way, not in the I'ma gonna eatchu vampire way...

So there. If you haven't read it.... THEN READ IT!!!!

I'm an Edward fan all the way! I even think I'm gonna get a t-shirt..... 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:39 am
Ooh! Glad to meet a fan of Twilight! *glomps* Read New Moon yet? I'm totally and utterly in love with Edward... The way the writer described him? Makes me mushy just thinking about it...  

oshi_desune

ThE [maD] STrAwbeRry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:17 am
Psh, of COURSE I've read New Moon!!!! (I just like the first book better... I've read it five times in the same week!)

I can't wait till August 7th!!!!! That's when her new book, Eclipse comes out!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:57 pm
I've read both books and I'm waiting with baited breath for another of her books to come out. If you like her and like books along that line you might try out Kim Harrison's vampire series.  

Gothic_Lipstick_Kisses

oshi_desune

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:05 am
Yeah. I do think the first book is better. It has a better plot anyway...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:13 pm
It really does! The only thing I had a slight problem with was how quickly the big turning point (meaning James) in the book came and went so quickly.....  

ThE [maD] STrAwbeRry

[.Teh Werepire.]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:27 pm
Woot!!

Stephiene Meyer's Twilight and New Moon are awesome. I can't wait for Eclipse to come out. Isn't supossed to be out this summer or something?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:38 pm
Yes, i have read this wonderful book. I was so happy with my mom when she got it for me. It was a present and she had a black rose taped to the side. I picked it up and read about 3 paragraphs and the book just drew me in. I couldn't put it down! I'm going to order the second one soon...I hope. gonk  

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

oshi_desune

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:58 am
I was so obsessed with Edward when I was reading. The only reply you'll ever get from me is 'Edward Cullen Is HOT HOT HOT and Callum Cheah [some guy from my school] is NOT NOT NOT!' >.< Hehe... I love how he loves Bella. My name's Isabelle, so I would always make my friends [who also like Edward] irritated by saying my name's closets to Bella. xp 4laugh whee  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:07 am
oshi_desune
I was so obsessed with Edward when I was reading. The only reply you'll ever get from me is 'Edward Cullen Is HOT HOT HOT and Callum Cheah [some guy from my school] is NOT NOT NOT!' >.< Hehe... I love how he loves Bella. My name's Isabelle, so I would always make my friends [who also like Edward] irritated by saying my name's closets to Bella. xp 4laugh whee

OMG!!!! xp

My name is Stephanie sooo.... yeah you can imagine.
If there were an Edward super fan club guild (yes, it would have to have a VERY silly name) I would soooo be its super-obssessed president.

I LURV EDWAAAAARRRRRDD!!!!  

ThE [maD] STrAwbeRry

oshi_desune

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:18 am
ThE [maD] STrAwbeRry
oshi_desune

OMG!!!! xp

If there were an Edward super fan club guild (yes, it would have to have a VERY silly name) I would soooo be its super-obssessed president.

Ooh ooh... *hands up* Can i be the 100% uber obsessed vice prez!? Please say yes! Please say yes!!!!!!

EDWARD=SEXYNESS=HOTNESS!!!!! heart blaugh heart 4laugh heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:14 pm
oshi_desune
ThE [maD] STrAwbeRry
oshi_desune

OMG!!!! xp

Ooh ooh... *hands up* Can i be the 100% uber obsessed vice prez!? Please say yes! Please say yes!!!!!!

EDWARD=SEXYNESS=HOTNESS!!!!! heart blaugh heart 4laugh heart

Heck yess, you can be!!!!!! We'll be like..... The "I'm hot hot for Edward" club!!!!!!  

ThE [maD] STrAwbeRry

ThE [maD] STrAwbeRry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:11 am
Ahhhh! Read my siggy!

I know it's not COMPLETELY correct, but a firend is borrowing the book so I can't check... sorry....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:49 pm
ARRGH!!!!! I am intoxicated, Edward! >.<

- 'I'm Hot Hot for Edward' club vice president whee -  

oshi_desune

oshi_desune

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:53 pm
I'm not sure whether it's correct or not. A friend borrowed it to me. Then another friend bought it for me but she haven't pass it to me yet. *swoons as she heard an imaginary voice which sounds like Edward's*  
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games