Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
One side love & relationship *update* Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:45 pm
I love him...actually I'm not sure....But i really like him...and I've tried to forget him for almost a year now and it's coming close to the date that I'd decided i'd forget him, and it's starting to hurt again. I was always by his side, but he was always chasing other girls...What should I do? what can I do to stop from anything that I'll regret....can you really call this love??  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:25 pm
it's not love. a man shouldn't disrespect his lady by doing that. if i were you i'd forget about him.  

K1T3

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:54 am
I was never his lady....just his bestest friend....who watch him chase after other girls...who helped him out when he was in trouble...

I'm trying to forget him....but i don't know how to start...  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:49 am
find another guy who you cna be happy w/  

K1T3

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:45 pm
That is very easy to say....-_-

But thanks! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:42 am
Just gotta move on. You can be there for him when he needs you, but just try to find someone else, it'll make it much easier to forget about it.  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

Sotur

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:27 pm
i don't think u should try to REPLACE HIM. as in, don't try using someone else to forget him. u just need to try and move on. or, tell him how u feel. are u still friends? have u hung out recently?  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:54 pm
We talk and hang out around people...but i can't stand to be alone with him....because I'm afraid something bad will happen..  

CrimsonxXxSolace

Sotur

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:02 am
something bad like what? have u, by any chance, imagined different outcomes? as in, have u been thinking/imagining these bad things that could happen? are u afraid that by thinking about them, they might come true?  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:58 pm
I'm not sure what you're asking but....I don't want to be alone because i might tell him about my feelings and make us both uncomfortable. He's still after other girls, actually right now he's got a girl he says he likes...I don't wnat to tell him about anything because i want to get over my feelings for him. He'll never see me like that, because, I'm more a boy to him then a girl.  

CrimsonxXxSolace

Kittie-sama

Apocalyptic Lunatic

13,800 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:56 am
So... you try to forget him, move on, be with someone else. Yet you can't help but wonder, so you keep thinking about them. It hurts because you are still wondering "what if" and "what ifs" are never great to deal with. Saying "I know because he's told me" it could be that he himself is just trying to 'hide' those facts as well. You don't want to allow yourself to 'love' or 'tell him' because you really are scared he'll not understand, that you'll stop being close and being friends.

I can tell you this part from experience. Falling in love with your best friend, happens A LOT. It's because you are so close to that person, you tell them things, you willing help each other, it just happens. What you really should do is talk to him. Cause all this really will do is hurt you. If he is a true friend he'll understand, and maybe he even feels the same way. Or at least will get him thinking about it as well. So, while it's hard to say "talk to him" you could also do it in a round about sort of way.

I also think you need to think about the girlfriend, because it could seem like you are simply jealous. Which is never a helpful thing. It's going to be hard but you really will need to find a time, to speak to him. And I hate to say "after the girlfriend" as well, as that places you more into emotional pain... but you know yourself better. You know him better, and I'm sure you will find the perfect time to tell him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:08 pm
Okay so i keep telling other people to go for it and give a chance, you know...nothing to lose in a new relationship? Well i decided to do that and give His friend a chance. BTW his friend asked me out and i said yes. So now the question is....what do i talk with him about?? becuz I'm sure his friend doesn't want to talk with me about how i like him to his friend, my bf.

And I'm not trying to start anything....I'm really giving him a chance, sine it's the not the first time that his one friend asked me out.  

CrimsonxXxSolace

K1T3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:07 pm
good luck. this might start a rivalry. better have a back up plan.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:25 am
Rivalry?? Why? His friend asked when he was there...it doesn't matter to him..  

CrimsonxXxSolace

K1T3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:51 pm
you can't read minds lol.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items