Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Ohkay so... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hellzeeko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:55 pm
There was this girl and I truly loved her with all my heart and soul and more than anything, and she was the only one in my life to make me feel wanted by someone...I tried everyday to be perfect for her..and one day she went to camp and met some other guy and left me for him...since that happened I've hurt constantly and cried myself to sleep every night...I've barley been able to eat...I tried to hang myself but my noose broke and last night while we were talking she said she still loves me....I'm just so damned confused and don't know what to do anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:32 pm
Wow...must really love her huh? I remember feeling that way...take a time out. Try to stop thinking about her and I know that it's hard, try not to care, that's even harder. But that's the best you can do. While you're waiting to be ready to do the above, do something challenges that uses every part of your mind, so you will be focusing on that and only that. Or do something you really like to do that you didn't get to do when you were going out with her.

It's not that great advices, but it's something I did.  

CrimsonxXxSolace

hellzeeko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:41 pm
It'll be really hard to forget her...especially when I hear her voice in my head sometimes.
I forgot to mention i started hearing voices too. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:27 pm
usually i play video games that use all my attention to get rid of that feeling. like counterstrike day of defeat halo XD. the gun noise and constant shooting take away teh loneliness.  

K1T3

hellzeeko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:58 pm
K1T3
usually i play video games that use all my attention to get rid of that feeling. like counterstrike day of defeat halo XD. the gun noise and constant shooting take away teh loneliness.
._. i tried that but when I play video games I let my mind wander..and it all comes back to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:21 am
go tot eh gym. it helps take ur mind off of things lol.  

K1T3

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:25 am
Sorry to ask, but is she still going out with the other guy?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:02 am
lilipepper
Sorry to ask, but is she still going out with the other guy?

Yea, and she say they're becoming closer...so they probably won't break off soon.  

hellzeeko

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:42 am
Then perhaps, she only means that she loves you as a friend and not like the way you love her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:23 pm
Every time I ask what she ment she say "take it how you want" or "I"ve had a bad day I don't wanna get into that." and it gets really frustrating sad  

hellzeeko

hellzeeko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:53 pm
It hurts so much, I'm afraid because I'm gonna end up hurting myself again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:44 pm
Then maybe you should avoid talking with her. You're hurting even when you're not talking to her or hanging out with her or seeing her. And on top of that, you get hurt even more and confused by talking with her. I think you should avoid her a little bit, until you're better. Because this is hurting you, and probably not her.  

CrimsonxXxSolace

hellzeeko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:24 am
Shes going away for a week so that helps your idea out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:24 am
Well you have to move on. Because if thats your fate we can't do anything about it. I know that maybe someday you'll find the right girl for you 3nodding  

AngelBianca16

hellzeeko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:39 am
^yea its kinda really hard because shes the only girl that ever wanted to date me and I really don't wanna be lonely and stuff again....

I wrote some poem thing and sent it to her to keep my thoughts from stacking to high and me doing something bad and I'm unsure if thats a good idea now. sweatdrop  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff