Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
I'm really ashamed of why i cut Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blackmunky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:01 pm
it really hard for me to say this, but i really want some help.

this is my story:

When I was about seven, something happened that changed my life. I didnt know why it happened to me, and i've regreted not doing anything about it. ok, here it is. there was this guy, NO NOT MY DAD!!!, and he um..... well can u just a ssume worst case scenario. i dont want to say, but ... well he did what he did and told me not o tell. i was scared so i didnt. now i live in regret. can someone help me! emo  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:28 pm
If this is what it sounds like you shouldn't feel ashamed, you're a victim..you shouldn't regret that its not your fault...I don't know what to say, and as for cutting(I've been down that road before and I probably will again someday) really isn't a solution, you're a victim of a sick minded person you shouldn't take that out on yourself. sweatdrop  

hellzeeko

K1T3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:09 am
you know you can arrest the b*****d for doing that these days.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:30 am
If you have proof, and are mentally up to it... You could probably give him a taste of justice...

Cutting is no more a solution than it is a problem. Hiding the cuts, avoiding events such as swimming, making excuses, telling friends to leave you alone about it- can get really tiresome rather than doing something a bit more helpful.

Call a friend, talk to them, take your mind off of it, you don't have to talk about why you're upset at the time just try to get your mind off it.

Try preventing yourself from becoming bored? Usually that's when depression, or painful thoughts can get in your head easiest, but that also doesn't mean to over stress yourself....

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

blackmunky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:07 pm
but i dont only think of it when im bored!!! i can be trying to go to sleep and the i'll dream about it and then i cant sleep at all and thats all thats on my mind. plus i think its too late to tell the police because it been like eight years, and my parents dont listen to me. my closest friend is gone.... i just have too many problems, im just gunna shut up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:22 pm
I don't think its can be to late for something serious like that.  

hellzeeko

xogirllyox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:49 am
ya it sounds like you have a huge problem. well just go to the blog that says WNB the Why Not Blog and look for ask allie the advice collum it really helps  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:06 pm
There are several things you could do at this point. I will suggest you not do most of them, because they aren't really good ideas.

If you really feel uneasy about it(and it looks like you do) It's never to late to tell the police. If you have a name, alias, or just know his picture, you can report to the police. If you know his name, DO NOT HESITATE! go to the police. You may not be able to do anything to make the memories go away. But if this guy is caught, you can live off of the fact that now he can no longer do anything like that to anyone else again. Even though the memories may never go away, it'll help. I know that you don't want anyone else to go through what you had to, and reporting as much as you can is the only way to help it.

I'm sorry to say, but you have to realize this: The memories will probably never go away.
But if you report him now, you can ease yourself with the knowledge that you're trying to prevent anyone from ever being hurt by him again.

Don't hurt yourself for not knowing what to do. Don't cut for not knowing.

Remember these words:
"There is no pain from the past that can be solved, there is no cut from the past that will heal. There is only the future, and what can be done to prevent more wounds from opening."
~A.R.C.

These are the words of my friend, my mentor, and my idol.  

a.shadow.from.the.dark

Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:42 pm
Cutting will not sove things.
Talking may help.
There is nothing you can do to forget.
But please try to move one from this.

Pain will go away.
Scars wont.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:54 pm
hey, i used to cut myself. and i hate playing my scars are worse than urs so im gonna try not to do that. it only makes u feel worse. well anyways, i was goin emo and all my friends were telling me, "your not emo", "emo's cut themselves", "comeon, if your trying to get attention you got it". that wasn't really wat i needed to hear. then i decided, that scince no one likes me as who i am, i wasn't that important. now you have to realize, i am popular and i also was in a relationship at the time, so i tried cuttin myself on the legs scince i felt so depressed about me "not being important". then i moved to my wrist. i cut twice on my wrist and then my friends found out and they got all mad at me. belive me. you have a way to fix your future. there is a path that is open, me, i have to work on rebuilding my friendships. whereas i had about 20 close friends i now have maybe 10. so please, go get someone to stick him in the slammer for me and don't feel ashamed.  

truths untold

truths untold

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:59 pm
pm me if u wanna talk  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:01 pm
I understand... you know I had the same thing happen to me when I was ten... I blame myself all the time, even though I know I shouldn't. I have even tried to tell people that this has happened to me, but I always seem to lie about when it happened, I always think that it would sound better if I told people it happened at a party or something...but I end up telling them that I lied then I keep it all balled up inside. (by the way only one person knows and he thinks its at a party)

I'm not sure why I am telling you this and I don't even know if anyone wanted to read my story... I just wanted to say that you are not alone and you are very brave for posting this! Bravo it took you to make me say something thank you.  

valyntyn

FartingCat723

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:08 pm
K1T3
you know you can arrest the b*****d for doing that these days.

hes right. what he can do to you is nothing compared to what can ahppen to him in prison. lol(sorry if its a bad joke. i try to cast humor on every aspect of life) if you rat him out hes toast.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:28 pm
maybe it IS too late to tell the police, maybe not. thankfully i've never beent rhu that, but i know a friend who was. she's never forgotten about it. truth is: it'll never go away. u'll need to find a way to deal with it. perhaps a support group, psychologist, or the likes. u have to tell someone, and i realize it can be very painful, in which case doing it face-to-face might be too much to bear, so u can try an online support group. it can be painful, but maybe letting it out at ur own rythm might be better than bottling it up and having it burst in ur nightmares.  

Sotur

Nedindia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:34 pm
I know what you're talking about..........It's something that really changes your life. it's a little hard to say much on the forum, but if you ever need to talk, just message me.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff