Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wizard Dust

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:45 pm
I don't know mine yet.
This is Garfield the cat's philosophy of life:

Garfield: All the world's a cookie jar, and all men and women merely crumbs.
Jon: And how do you feel about yourself?
Garfield: I happen to be one of the chocolate chips.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:21 pm
I found mine when I was 9. It just happened to stick with me.
" If there is one immediate fact, it is that the past cannot be changed, all we can do is learn from it and that is all." -by someone whose name i can't remember.  

SinginginSilence

Khalida Nyoka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:53 pm
I'm all most 19 and still figuring it out.

I am a mass of conflicting ideas and ideals all piled precariously atop one another.
I only worry about the day when my house of cards finally falls down... but maybe I'll have a more clear picture by then.

Though I will say that Satanism as put by Anton Szandor LaVey seemed pretty interesting... but then again so does Raja Yoga... and a bunch of other stuffs.

I'll choose to repeat that I have a lot of conflicting ideas...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:56 pm
Well, there's always the Jack Sparrow philosphy:

"Take what'cha can. Give nothin' back!" pirate  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

TheLongLostPrinceOfWhales

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:54 am
My philosophy of life is simple. The meaning of life, is to live. The point of life, is to live. All you have to do in life, is live to your fullest potential. Be godly or not, be a christian or not, be smart or not. Compared to the over all decision to live or not, these desicions are trvial. So just have fun in your life and life will be good 3nodding By the way, I just joined mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:12 pm
i have very complex philosophy of life, but one of the motto(s) i have is this

"if you dont try the fullest to do it yourself then you are not worthy help to doing it, you should train yourself in every way to do what you havent been able to do before, and that way do what you want to do"

this is a resumed part of the Nitrean Codex tho :3  

Nitro-kun

i was pwnt

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:13 pm
my philosophy, short but sweet:

"I'd rather die on my feet, than to live on my knees."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:05 pm
My philosophy of life is not to worry about it to much. Yes life can be straining, and exuasting but don't think about it to much. I just try to make it to the next day without any problems or stress, keep it simpler ya?  

Sun-Xiao-Hu

Baulder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:17 am
"Those that live by Philosphy have hope. But those that live by reality, have only themselves."
Basically means that there is not philosphy to life. There is no one big line that describes how you should live life. All you've got, is yourself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:34 am
Baulder
"Those that live by Philosphy have hope. But those that live by reality, have only themselves."
Basically means that there is not philosphy to life. There is no one big line that describes how you should live life. All you've got, is yourself.

sorry if i sound harsh but thats like said "i cant tolerate intolerant people"

every philosophy of life is unique and not even those that have take great quotes to live have adapted them in order to live in their way....

obviously there is no "one big line" but there are a lot of philosophies of life that everyone can come up with, based n experience, knowledge or whatever

just wanted to let clear those 2 things

1- say that you only have yourself, is a life philosophy
2- dont say "there is no" like if it was the absolute truth, specify that you think that way, so no more ppl like me have to tel you this ^^  

Nitro-kun

Nerevar Fatehand

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:48 pm
I think my life philosophy can best be described through a quote "Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici" By the power of truth I while living have conquered the universe.

I think of the quote as while I speak the truth and know the truth nothing unexpected can happen and the day can be planned for not sure if that's a philosophy or not but that's the closest I got to one.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:20 pm
I live life as full as I can. I never conform, because that would mean others live my life. I never back down, because I would be refusing to live. "I always leave my schedule open. If Armageddon happens then it would throw off my whole day."

Something that was once told me has kept my attention. "Live life how you would want to die." I answered her "Without regrets"  

Chaos489

Kirotoki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:29 am
I always keep one in mind "You're damned if you do, and you're damned if you dont" Homer (simpson)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:55 am
Live like a warrior. Give everything you can to pursue your dreams, to champion a cause, to ensure a future for your children, whatever it is you are most passionate about. This was something that was shown to me by the life of the man I looked up to most: Steven Robert Irwin, the Croc Hunter. Short as it was, his was a life well lived doing what he was most passionate about and being a terrific father and friend to all. We don't know why the Gods take away someone, but I do know one thing: They got someone special in Steven Irwin.  

King Robert Silvermyst

Shadow tje stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:10 pm
my philosophy of life would probably be that everyone are litttle fish in a very big pond hoping to explore it and escape from it.  
"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff