Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place
"ICY" - Zphal's "I Choose You!" Pokemon (CLOSED) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:18 pm
Welcome to Zphal's "ICY" Pokemon! I'm questing to become a Pokemon master, and you can help me "catch 'em all." In fact, the Pokemon I want to catch are YOU! That's right, I said you! whee

User Image

Come check out what Pokemon I've already caught, or let me catch you! Click on the pics to see a larger version.

Feel free to post, chat, roleplay or whatever you'd like here.
3nodding

Post 1: Currently Equipped
Post 2: Mac's PC: Storage
Post 3: Stats / Pokedex
Post 4: Rules / How to Raise your Stats
Post 5: How to Become one of Z's Pokemon
Post 6: Challenges
Post 7: Battles
Post 8: Pokemon Ordered/Status
Post 9-10: Reserved

News and Updates:
BACK OPEN! biggrin
Mind, I still have essays and tests this week. >_<
Also, new format for statistics! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:19 pm
Currently Equipped

1)
User Image
Skeptychu

2)
User Image
Gengaryougi

3)
User Image
Traceslash

4)
User Image
Vokamix

5)
User Image
Woozlax

6)
User Image
Samupeon

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:20 pm
Storage PC
User Image
More active Pokemon will be "equipped."
Less active Pokemon will be "in storage."

User Image
Little Moon Pichu

User Image
Taubra

User Image
Lucrazyo

User Image
Pulchar

User Image
Nadivoir

User Image
Jsholteon

User Image
Arcewbot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:21 pm
Stats / Pokedex:
User Image

Skeptychu Level (3) - the "Glomp"-type Pokemon. Skeptychu likes to stay up late and rarely ever sleeps. Its markings resemble clothing, and it has a great affinity for Ginger Beer.

See Stats

Gengaryougi Level (3) - the "mysterious" type Pokemon. Gengaryougi loves the dark and all things dark. His markings are dark, with a two-toned masklike face. It carries a guitar with it at all times, to confuse enemies.

See Stats

Pulchar Level (1) - The "volcano" type Pokemon. Pulchar is known for having a temper, but he is also quite independant and confident. When faced with danger, he will attack using both his wits, strength and fire, lots and lots of fire.

See Stats

Vokamix Level (1) - the "friendly flare" type Pokemon. Vokamix is usually untempermental, but is often dangerous when provoked. She makes friends easily, and if her friends are in trouble, she is willing to fight for them.

See Stats

Woozlax Level (3) - the "large" type Pokemon. Woozlax spends most of his time in one place, active or not.

See Stats

Lucrazyo Level (1) - the "army" type Pokemon. Lucrazyo is independant and rough and tough. He likes to prove his strength and has a good fashion sense too!

See Stats

Little Moon Pichu Level (1) - the "little moon" Pokemon. The sweetest little pokemon you'll ever meet, Little Moon Pichu enjoys making friends and frolicking. She may look small, but she can also pack quite the electric "punch"!

See Stats

Taubra Level (1) - the "pyshic" type Pokemon. Taubra is powerful, strong, and confident. He likes to be open with his friends and is always steadfast!

See Stats

Samupeon Level (1) - the "purple power" Pokemon. Samupeon loves to play by mimicking others' attacks or defense moves. Mostly peaceful, she enjoys curling up in familiar places.

See Stats

Traceslash Level (4) - the "slice" Pokemon. Covered and shrouded in darkness, Traceslash can jump out of just about anywhere and perform a deadly attack. His giant single glowing purple eye gives him a bit of a disadvantage when trying to make friends though...

See Stats

Nadivoir Level (1) - the "glittery" Pokemon. Just one look at this Pokemon makes you think of granduer, kindess, and generousity. Nadivoir is always gentle and helpful.

See Stats

Jsholteon Level (1) - the "zap" Pokemon. Jsholteon can be downright snappish, but that's not surprising because of his electric personality. Quick to jump, and often serious.

See Stats

Arcewbot Level (1) - the metalllic dinosaur pokemon. Very strong with unique moves makes him a powerful foe, though sometimes his bulk can slow him down.

See Stats

Saivee Level (2) - the colored cute pokemon. Saivee is capable of great amounts of power, stemming from her cuteness and her determination.

See Stats

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:23 pm
Rules / How to Raise your Stats:

If you choose to become a Pokemon, you can post in this thread to "raise your stats." The more you post, the more your stats will increase.

When you post, you have six options. You can bump using one of the following:

bump options
1) Hit Points
2) Attack
3) Defense
4) Speed
5) Special Attack
6) Special Defense

When you bump using one of the six aforementioned posts, it will signify which stat, or attribute, you are "training" in. The harder you train, the better your stats get! In other words, the more posts you make, the higher your stats will become.

Please when bumping, use the standard form, counting upward, 1...2...3...etc:

EXAMPLE:
Askeptykal
Speed 26

For every 10 bumps in an attribute, your stat will increase by 1 point. In the example above, this would signify that his Skeptychu would have a Speed Stat of his BASE (20) + 2 for the bumping. So his overall Speed Stat would be 22.

You cannot bump multiple stats in a single post.

Every few pages I will be giving out random small prizes to people who have been bumping. You have to be a Pokemon to be eligible for a prize however.

Challenges will change and vary.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:26 pm
How to Become one of Zphal's Prized Pokemon!:

As with most things that require art, becoming a Pokemon will cost you gold. The base price associated with becoming a Pokemon is current monthly collectable or 20,000 Gaian gold. This will get you your avi as a Pokemon of your choice with one move. Extra moves will cost 4,000 gold additionally, or if you'd prefer, the base Pokemon with all four moves for the cost of two monthly collectables.

When submitting a request to become a Pokemon, please make sure that you have sent the trade and provide the following information in a Private Message:

Form
1) A picture of the avi you'd like it based off of: [insert pic or tektek here]

2) Which Pokemon you'd like to be! (Please, one of the original 150, or provide a picture)

3) Up to four moves of your choice (please provide a description of the move so I can draw it).

I will create a name for your Pokemon, based off your username and the Pokemon you selected. I will PM you your art, as well as include a smaller version at my Geocities site.

All funds go towards Zphal's Green quest.

Pricing Overview:

(1) Base Pokemon + (1) Move = 1 Current Monthly Collectable or 20,000g
Base Pokemon + (2) Moves = 1 CMC + 4,000g or 24,000g
Base Pokemon + (3) Moves = 1 CMC + 8,000g or 28,000g
Base Pokemon + (4) Moves = 2 CMC or 32,000g

You can also purchase a Pokemon to begin with, and add moves on later. Or, if you wish to change your Pokemon's current move(s), its just 2,500g.

For example art, please see the above posts.

Please be patient when it comes to your art. I'm an enrolled college student, so sometimes I may not have much time on my hands to dedicate to art. Thanks for understanding! biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:42 pm
Challenges:

First eligible bumper (aka, a Pokemon) to 100 bumps wins a prize. - Askeptykal
First poster on page 100 wins a small prize. - `Trace  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:13 pm
Battles:

Think you got what it takes to win a Pokemon battle? Well then, keep an eye on this post to check out times when a battle slot become available!

SLOT 1:
(date to be announced)
Competitor 1:
Competitor 2:

To sign up for an open slot to battle, just send me a PM, saying which day is good for you. Only two Pokemon per slot, of course. If no other competitor signs up in the same slot, the battle will be cancelled and you'll have to sign up for another one.

The way battles work is you sign up for a date. On that date, you and your competitor will BUMP in this thread as much as you can! At the end of the day (midnight WST), whoever has the most bumps wins the Pokebattle! biggrin

When battling, please use this format of bump:

example bump
Pokebattle 1

Depending on how many times you bump, both Pokemon competitors will receive extra stat points as determined by me. The winner of the Pokebattle will additionally get a LEVEL-UP.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:09 pm
List of Pokemon in Progress/Ordered/Etc.:

Name / Status

1) (0/5 sketched, 0/5 inked, 0/5 scanned, 0/5 colored, 0/5 detailed, 0/5 uploaded)

2)

Only two people at a time, please. Thank you. smile

RECENTLY FINISHED:
Saikii  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:12 pm
~reserved~  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100