Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place
Continuing to get everything. (suggestions on team building) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is the plan on completing data for the Sinnoh Dex before working on the national Dex, absurd?
  Or just well planned?
View Results

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:50 pm
wellwisher
I am going to be home today, saturday, and sunday morning.

Do I have anything that I needed to trade to you? I can't recall.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:36 pm
Nadian
wellwisher
I am going to be home today, saturday, and sunday morning.

Do I have anything that I needed to trade to you? I can't recall.
I don't believe so.
I'm sure there's something you have that I want, but no, I don't think there's anything you needed to trade to me that was already determined.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:38 am
I'll have another chance saturday afternoon.
For anything else that people might want to trade to me.
legends, random pokemon with held items, pokemon I don't already have.
My obtained is nearing 400, which means when I hit 450 obtained (not 450 seen) I'll get to work on lots of research on building up, probably two teams. A defensive one (I'm not going to worry about any ubers on the team, or sweepers, just a fun one that will be interesting to use) And a balanced one.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:05 pm
Well, guess I've got to wait until I come home in two weeks.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Ahri of Runeterra

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:49 pm
On Friday I'm going home for about 4 weeks.
But, on friday I'm also going to go to the Dragonforce concert in the twin cities. So, I probably wont' be available for more trading until... next saturday. (assuming i don't hang out with the person I'm going to the concert with.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:53 am
Still looking for spare legends. Any generation, any amount.
Spares are always good. and I'm going to be home for about a month starting on friday.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:34 pm
Have to, uh, get to work on locating spares of all the legends that I already have.
But a much higher pririty is getting a legit Lugia and an untrained Celebi. the Shaymin and Arceus I'm not too worried about, since they are kind of legends that aren't in the US.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:40 pm
First up, the Lugia.
and, working n some swarm pokemon. Still not worrying about natures, IV, and EV yet. That'll happen once I get a obtained of at least 450.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:49 pm
How do you intend to obtain a Lugia? Do you have Pokemon XD: Gale Of Darkness?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:51 pm
Nadian
I'm thinking, Right now, I'm going through Pokemon Colloseum (the first one for the GC, that has the beasts and Ho-oh) I should be able to get the other one in the future from my friend temporarily.
The spare birds and spare Ho-oh, plus the Spare beasts and valid Lugia will come in handy for trading purposes. (the spares and the semi-legit one will come in handy that is, the valid Lugia will not)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:03 pm
wellwisher
Nadian
I'm thinking, Right now, I'm going through Pokemon Colloseum (the first one for the GC, that has the beasts and Ho-oh) I should be able to get the other one in the future from my friend temporarily.
The spare birds and spare Ho-oh, plus the Spare beasts and valid Lugia will come in handy for trading purposes. (the spares and the semi-legit one will come in handy that is, the valid Lugia will not)

Sounds like a good plan.

I'm currently playing through Pokemon XD: Gale Of Darkness, myself, to obtain my first legit Lugia. I have to say, I wish the Purify Chamber was in Pokemon Colosseum... it'd make purifying all 42 Shadow Pokemon easier.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:14 pm
Alternatively, I go for the Swarm pokemon that I don't have already. that could net some useful pokemon trades later on down the road. (especially to my Platinum game when I get it.)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:27 am
I think I'm going to go Lapras, Paras, Meowth, Skarmory, Houndour, Chinchou, and Tropius hunting now. If anyone has any spares of those either in eggs or not, then I'd be happy to trade for them. (and a manaphy egg would be wonderful as well)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:48 am
I've obtained all of them...and the only too I believe that are not legit are shaymin and arceaus....because you can only get those through cheats...I just got a legit darkrai from ranger, as well as another manaphy and riolu...I think all or most of my pokemon are legit...a lot of them are on the ranch though...so my boxes aren't exactly full.  

gemenii2188

Romantic Giver

9,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:45 pm
I'm just taking a break right now. I have quite a few pokemon to evolve actually, I'm just, kind of in a sluggish mood for playing on my DS. which is a shame since I recently bought Castlevania: order of Ecclesia.  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff