Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
But Baby It's Cold Outside! Art has been posted! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alchemistraider2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:15 pm
i just won rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
holy hell about time!User Image
User Image  

Eresfds

Eresfds rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Eresfds

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
ok then lets play russian roulette
this is the bullet roll
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:18 pm
here?  

alchemistraider2

Eresfds

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:18 pm
ok so if you roll a two you lose alchemist you go first
(just roll 1 6-sided dice)

edit:sure why not  
alchemistraider2 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:19 pm
kk  

alchemistraider2

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:19 pm
Remember first to Haha Bump on page 20 gets a penguinmon!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:21 pm
ilinkzeldi
Remember first to Haha Bump on page 20 gets a penguinmon!

u said 5th in the rules thingy  

alchemistraider2

Eresfds rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Eresfds

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
yeah you did say fifthUser Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
*dead*User Image
User Image  

Eresfds

alchemistraider2

rofl  
Part 3 of 3

"Ah! More intruders coming to help this weakling! Take him out!!" The lead Hyogamon orders the others, who run after Omegamon and Kenshin.

"Iceball Throw!!" One of them yells, initiating the others to throw icicles at Kenshin.

"Double Breath!!" Omegamon releases twin waves of fire and ice at the Hyogamon. The flaming wave melts the icicles, and the ice wave freezes up the ogres.

The lead Ogremon frowns at his minion's uselessness. Omegamon's blade becomes engulfed in fire. He then swings it at the frozen Hyogamon, melting them until they've reverted back into Digitama like the first one. "This can't be!!"

"So how's that?" Kenshin says to the Hyogamon leader, as Omegamon walks to Yukidarumon. "You wanna surrender now or become an egg?"

"Grr!!" Hyogamon has very little choice as of the moment, so he ran away to escape. Kenshin chases after him.

The snow man Digimon looks up at Omegamon, who lifts him up onto his left shoulder. "Thank you for saving me...but who are you two?"

Omegamon points to his partner. "Oh this is Kenshin, my tamer. I'm Omegamon, one of the Royal Knights and founder of the Artifact's Rave Organization."

"The what?"

"Kenshin only wanted to save you for your son." Yukidarumon blinks in shock. "He's practically reminiscing about his own father and the bonds he share with him. That's probably why he's here now. I doubt he would have if he didn't know your son really missed you."

"YukiAgumon..." Yukidarumon could feel a lone tear coming down his left eye.

Kenshin comes back to the others, gripping an unconscious Hyogamon in a head lock. He throws him down to the ground, defeated. Both Digimon sweat drop at his beat up appearance. "Well, that takes care of that."

"Was it necessary to beat him up too?" Omegamon asks KEnshin, who nods proudly.

"Of course I had too; If we left one of them alive and intact then he could raise the hatched Digimon to attack the village out of revenge." Kenshin states, walking towards another exit.

"He thought all that up?" Yukidarumon questions without thinking.

"Oi, matte! Where are you going!?" Omegamon asks Kenshin.

"Nani yo?!"

"That's the wrong way." At this the raven haired boy pales at his stupidity. "It's this way, let's go."

One hour later Omegamon and Kenshin are leaving the village, carrying a barrel of rice with them. "This will be tasty with gravy or red beans!!"

"Kenshin, did you really have to ask for this much rice? It seems like you're taking advantage of other people." Omegamon states, to which Kenshin laughs heartfully at.

"Well Yukidarumon insisted on giving me a reward for saving him, and giving him an adventure with a happy ending!" Kenshin claims in his own defense, then laughs some more.

Omegamon laughs as well, then says, "Of course. He's probably telling his son about how he 'defeated 6 Hyogamon single-handedly, and how they won't be coming back.'"

And so on they walk, two friends in the middle of a winter wonderland heading for who knows where. Meanwhile back in the village, YukiAgumon is being tucked into bed by his father.

"Daddy, you don't have to tell me a story. I'm just glad you're safe. I'd rather have you than some vague memory of your youth." The white reptile states happily, just glad his father was alive and well.

The bandaged snow man chuckles. "I'm a thousand years too young to die from something like that. Besides, memories aren't everything. Without the bonds that stay with me through them I would never be the man I am now. All I want is to share them with you."

"Yeah, of course dad." The reptile smiles at his father. He then says, "Alright, fine. You can tell me your story."

"Okay, here it comes; So there I was, stuck in a deep dark cave. The icicles above were drooling with melting water..."

And that's it.  

Kenshin Yuki

alchemistraider2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:24 pm
im logging off now to much typing  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:25 pm
Hmmm... a bumping contest... I'm not sure whether to try for it, or to go for one of the RP situations...  

iDragow

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:29 pm
*Psst go for the rp flame*  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items