Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Twisted Fiction ~ (Closed) Art on Last Page Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:40 pm
ultimatemk
Orre Champion Monty
ultimatemk
Orre Champion Monty
wild wulfie of the forest
3Bears

hope you get something good to trade with my Fangmon :3

You don't care what digimon you get don't you stare

i just want a unique digimon

Fangmon is unique digimon.

good and ill trade if its another unique digimon  
Orre Champion Monty rolled 1 100-sided dice: 65 Total: 65 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:48 pm
hmm  

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

Orre Champion Monty rolled 1 100-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-100)

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:49 pm
hmm  
Orre Champion Monty rolled 1 100-sided dice: 53 Total: 53 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:52 pm
WingedWits  

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

Orre Champion Monty rolled 1 100-sided dice: 36 Total: 36 (1-100)

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:53 pm
WingedWits  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:10 pm
Orre Champion Monty
WingedWits

Dude how many contests did you join? You're only allowed to join 2 but you can only win one  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Orre Champion Monty rolled 1 100-sided dice: 62 Total: 62 (1-100)

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:16 pm
ultimatemk
Orre Champion Monty
WingedWits

Dude how many contests did you join? You're only allowed to join 2 but you can only win one

this is #2 WingedWits  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:26 pm
Orre Champion Monty
ultimatemk
Orre Champion Monty
WingedWits

this is #2 WingedWits

Which would you choose if you won this plus you have two rivals. Me and Wulfie. I'm in the questions Wulfie is waiting for the questions.  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Orre Champion Monty rolled 1 100-sided dice: 95 Total: 95 (1-100)

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:28 pm
ultimatemk
Orre Champion Monty
ultimatemk
Orre Champion Monty
WingedWits

this is #2 WingedWits

Which would you choose if you won this plus you have two rivals. Me and Wulfie. I'm in the questions Wulfie is waiting for the questions.

idk i already won im just goofing around now xD WingedWits  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:30 pm
ultimatemk
Orre Champion Monty
ultimatemk
Orre Champion Monty
WingedWits

this is #2 WingedWits

Actually Wulfie can't get the questions he rolled 80, you need over 80, so technically your the only one who has the questions, but this depends on if Liger will give wulfie the questions or not, for rolling an 80. I am saying this based on the contest's rules, but Liger might bend them a little, but i don't know if he will.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:40 pm
UnHolyFudge
ultimatemk
Orre Champion Monty
ultimatemk
Orre Champion Monty
WingedWits

this is #2 WingedWits

Actually Wulfie can't get the questions he rolled 80, you need over 80, so technically your the only one who has the questions, but this depends on if Liger will give wulfie the questions or not, for rolling an 80. I am saying this based on the contest's rules, but Liger might bend them a little, but i don't know if he will.

True very very true. You're not joining this contest?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:42 pm
ultimatemk
UnHolyFudge
ultimatemk
Orre Champion Monty
ultimatemk
Orre Champion Monty
WingedWits

this is #2 WingedWits

No, cause there is no way i could win, and i don't want to waste my second entry, because I might think of doing one of the other ones, you know one i have a chance at winning.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:45 pm
UnHolyFudge
ultimatemk
UnHolyFudge
ultimatemk
Orre Champion Monty

this is #2 WingedWits

No, cause there is no way i could win, and i don't want to waste my second entry, because I might think of doing one of the other ones, you know one i have a chance at winning.

So you're waiting for the bonus stage to come up then?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:50 pm
ultimatemk
UnHolyFudge
ultimatemk
UnHolyFudge
ultimatemk
Orre Champion Monty

this is #2 WingedWits

So you're waiting for the bonus stage to come up then?

Kind of, yes, because i am pretty sure i know what the bonus stage's prize is, and if i am right I REALLY want it. and because don't really want to try the frog prince one. I am in the process of think something up in case i enter hansel and gretal. Snow White, eh not really interested in that kind of random chance, and at the rate this is going 50 pages doesn't look like it is in this contest's future.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:00 pm
Hey peoples : P whats already done?  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers