Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
DTI Race Weekend!! Half Race activated!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:03 pm
Boop
lief_7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:04 pm
Beep  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:05 pm
Boop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:08 pm
Beep  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:10 pm
Boop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:12 pm
Beep  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:13 pm
Boop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:39 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

It sounds like the competition was really fierce! Then again, there have been people who have been coming on Gaia a lot less now. I don't know if it is because Gaia is dying, life is hitting at your hard, or a combination of both.

Ya it was crazy, the contest here would have ended last night or for sure by tonight because people would have just been on 24/7 posting for the prizes. So many time a contest was start and was over in a few hours, you logged on late and totally missed out on a contest.

As for the less people i can give that too a bunch of things.
1. Our older members are all growing up and have lost time in ther schedual (if it wasnt for work i would be this camp for sure)
2. There hasnt been enough Digimon material in years to attract new people very often so there is not a lot of younger members joining.
3. Gaia has been dieing a bit, due to management, inflation and a number of other things like zOMG being gone so people leave Gaia making it even harder to get members.
4. On top of all that because we are slow it's hard to attract people who want to jump into it so it's kind of a double wammy, we lost members making us slow, lost more because we are slow and have a hard time getting more because we are slow so we have a hard time not being slow

Now after saying all that i know we can bring it back, i know there are more digimon fans out there. It's possible we will need to include Applimon at some point to attract a new crowd. But if we can push through the slow and stay pretty active and attentive to who's in the guild now as well as invite people we meet who might be interested i know we can bring it back. Also it will help when we find the balance on contests and the RP. We are getting there, just need to keep pushing and building our family!

These contests sound like they were rather aggressive. How long ago was this?

When I first came to Gaia, I honestly didn't understand the hype about Zomg! To this day I still don't get it because I didn't invest so much of my time in it. If I remember correctly, you would go on this adventure with your avatar and team. You could battle monsters and bosses?

Hmmmmm, I know I haven't been keeping up with the new Digimon. Mostly this is due because the shows have been a bit weak for me. It just wouldn't catch my attention like it used to.
Though, I don't know anything about this Applimon...

Probably back when i started in 2010 for about the first 2 years it was busy like that.

I never understood zOMG either but i know people love it so good enough for me, same with LK

I havent watched Applimon either but i plan to, the last couple thing of Digimon were ehh

Havent finished Tri yet though

2010? I think that was before I started. I think I started Gaia around 2011 but I would have to double check with my profile to make absolutly sure.

Zomg! and LK, I guess that is the best way to get gold? Honestly, I was always surprised when people would get such nice items a couple years back. I always thought that most people were getting their gold from Rping.

I haven't finished Tri either. I'm thinking on just waiting till its finished before binging it ^^'

Ya we had a lot of Tamers back in 2010, about 2 pages of active users, and i mean posted at least a few times a week.

I actually started Gaia in 2004 haha which makes me feel incredibly old, 12 years going on 13 haha

Oh also points added for page 10  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:03 am
Goals have been cut in half!! Prizes are on the first page!! Only 1 more day left in the race!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:05 am
Goals have been cut in half!! Prizes are on the first page!! Only 1 more day left in the race!!

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:40 am
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

It sounds like the competition was really fierce! Then again, there have been people who have been coming on Gaia a lot less now. I don't know if it is because Gaia is dying, life is hitting at your hard, or a combination of both.

Ya it was crazy, the contest here would have ended last night or for sure by tonight because people would have just been on 24/7 posting for the prizes. So many time a contest was start and was over in a few hours, you logged on late and totally missed out on a contest.

As for the less people i can give that too a bunch of things.
1. Our older members are all growing up and have lost time in ther schedual (if it wasnt for work i would be this camp for sure)
2. There hasnt been enough Digimon material in years to attract new people very often so there is not a lot of younger members joining.
3. Gaia has been dieing a bit, due to management, inflation and a number of other things like zOMG being gone so people leave Gaia making it even harder to get members.
4. On top of all that because we are slow it's hard to attract people who want to jump into it so it's kind of a double wammy, we lost members making us slow, lost more because we are slow and have a hard time getting more because we are slow so we have a hard time not being slow

Now after saying all that i know we can bring it back, i know there are more digimon fans out there. It's possible we will need to include Applimon at some point to attract a new crowd. But if we can push through the slow and stay pretty active and attentive to who's in the guild now as well as invite people we meet who might be interested i know we can bring it back. Also it will help when we find the balance on contests and the RP. We are getting there, just need to keep pushing and building our family!

These contests sound like they were rather aggressive. How long ago was this?

When I first came to Gaia, I honestly didn't understand the hype about Zomg! To this day I still don't get it because I didn't invest so much of my time in it. If I remember correctly, you would go on this adventure with your avatar and team. You could battle monsters and bosses?

Hmmmmm, I know I haven't been keeping up with the new Digimon. Mostly this is due because the shows have been a bit weak for me. It just wouldn't catch my attention like it used to.
Though, I don't know anything about this Applimon...

Probably back when i started in 2010 for about the first 2 years it was busy like that.

I never understood zOMG either but i know people love it so good enough for me, same with LK

I havent watched Applimon either but i plan to, the last couple thing of Digimon were ehh

Havent finished Tri yet though

2010? I think that was before I started. I think I started Gaia around 2011 but I would have to double check with my profile to make absolutly sure.

Zomg! and LK, I guess that is the best way to get gold? Honestly, I was always surprised when people would get such nice items a couple years back. I always thought that most people were getting their gold from Rping.

I haven't finished Tri either. I'm thinking on just waiting till its finished before binging it ^^'

Ya we had a lot of Tamers back in 2010, about 2 pages of active users, and i mean posted at least a few times a week.

I actually started Gaia in 2004 haha which makes me feel incredibly old, 12 years going on 13 haha

Oh also points added for page 10

2 pages? Do you mean they would fill 2 pages in the Guild Member tab? Or they were so active that you would often see two pages filled in the forums?

Naaa, you are just seasoned. Nothing bad about having a bit of salt and pepper biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:41 am
I'll try to aim for that 25 page spot!  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:43 am
It will be tough though....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:44 am
I mean...I have about 15 pages to go....  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200