Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Introduce Yourselves! (Vote in the Poll!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the guild?
  A friend/ current member
  someone's signature
  The GGN recruting page
  Suggested guilds page
  Random Guild search
  Twitter or Facebook
  Other non gaia site
  one of those out of guild contests
View Results

Invertedk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:24 am
Hola! I is teh IK, and I am happy to now be part of teh Digimon guild!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:39 am
Yo, welcome, we match!

mrgreen  

Adiriel

Liberal Voter

Invertedk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:42 am
Freakin sweet dude! But, I've got me a question. After surfing through this guilds subforums, I've come to have this question. How exactly do I get a digimon? XD, I looked in the digi art thread which I then found was locked, but now I am confused as to how I can acquire a digimon friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:42 am
wlecome! this is one ofthe friendliest guillds you will ever join! so enjoy.  

King_Form

King_Form

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:44 am
InvertedKingdom
Freakin sweet dude! But, I've got me a question. After surfing through this guilds subforums, I've come to have this question. How exactly do I get a digimon? XD, I looked in the digi art thread which I then found was locked, but now I am confused as to how I can acquire a digimon friend.
yous got to post a lot now, or win a contest or gain the trust of the crew. tis what fincee said. i think its because they were getting slammed with art requests and it was getting harder to keep up.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:56 am
DragonLeo
hi everyone! you can call me Scarr, tis an abreviation for my real name.

i love digimon, and have since i got my first little red digimon keychain. always got meremon or leomon. than the show came out and i was even more adicted. my friends and i played the ps1 game digimon wolrd. and loved it! both mmy friends got the exact digimon they wanted every time. (kenta got herckabuterimon and sam got metalmamemon.) eventually the digivice cameout my 5th grade year. all three of us got the digivice of friendship cause i was moving and they were going to different schools.

thats why i love digimon!

I loved digimon world 1 for ps1, one of my favorite digimon was giromon and still it is! XD, and I know how to do the art, and welcome new people XD  

jorgethegreat

Shirtless Werewolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Keepa Tai

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:15 am
hilo everybody!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:16 pm
DragonLeo
InvertedKingdom
yous got to post a lot now, or win a contest or gain the trust of the crew. tis what fincee said. i think its because they were getting slammed with art requests and it was getting harder to keep up.
Thanks for the tip bud! Where do you suggest I start posting? And can I rp without a digimon partner?  

Invertedk

Keepa Tai

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:56 pm
InvertedKingdom
DragonLeo
InvertedKingdom
Thanks for the tip bud! Where do you suggest I start posting? And can I rp without a digimon partner?
yes you can! and go to the rp sub-thread then! join any of them! nice sora avi!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:05 pm
Keepa Tai
InvertedKingdom
DragonLeo
InvertedKingdom

Psh, whatchoo talkin bout? I is Triton XD  

Invertedk

Keepa Tai

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:07 pm
InvertedKingdom
Keepa Tai
InvertedKingdom
DragonLeo
InvertedKingdom

Psh, whatchoo talkin bout? I is Triton XD
-blade makes it look like sora!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:29 pm
Hello~
My Name Is EricCha~
But U Can Just Call Me Eric~ sweatdrop
I'm 17 Yrs. Old, And I Live In
Ann Arbor, MI, And I Go To
Pioneer High School~
And I'm Junior~

It Will Be Nice To Make Some New Friends~  

User_3556568

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100

sorrowscall

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:31 pm
Hello. My real name is albany but I don't really respond to that. I'm usually called Sorrow, Toodle, or Alb. I am very into anime and Digimon is at the top of my list because it's one of the earliest ones I watched.While the other little kids watched power rangers, I was yelling at Tai through the T.V screen thinking he could hear me. That's about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:48 am
hey im keegan 15 i like anime soccer and food  

keegy

Kira the wanderer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:21 am
Hey, Kira here. New and confused. I'm sure I'll be able to manage and find my way around though. If not I suppose I'll ask. Anyway, my favorite Digimon is Patamon. Gotta love that lil guy. I've got Digimon DS so if anybody wants to fight me, let me know. I'll get your friend code.  
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games