Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 ... 1066 1067 1068 1069 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
like an image? save an image
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Happy joy, joy xoxo
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 6:13 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I think so , really do =) oh a schoolhouse's opening, nice and *smiles*

Elsa and Grant know how to make each other blush heart

Do they? =) cute

Well, they love each other more than life itself and Grant is really happy to be her husband. I replied in the Festival and Journey into dreams. I also worked on the Fantasy Prizes too. Good night

Good night and sweet dreams =)

I'm back online. My connection was dead for 11-12 Hours. Did I miss anything?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 6:36 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I think so , really do =) oh a schoolhouse's opening, nice and *smiles*

Elsa and Grant know how to make each other blush heart

Do they? =) cute

Well, they love each other more than life itself and Grant is really happy to be her husband. I replied in the Festival and Journey into dreams. I also worked on the Fantasy Prizes too. Good night

If you don't know, then I don't lol

I had replied to more than a few posts then Sphinxy came along lol anyhow, what ever,,  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 6:42 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Do they? =) cute

I had replied to more than a few posts then Sphinxy came along lol anyhow, what ever,,

Okay. Anyway, I have to be busy again tomorrow morning as I have to get an early start. So that's 2 nights of no sleep for me. I may or may not be on until the afternoon as I have to be busy at 10 and 10:30AM  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 6:44 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Do they? =) cute

Okay. Anyway, I have to be busy again tomorrow morning as I have to get an early start. So that's 2 nights of no sleep.

what do you mean 2 nights no sleep? did you not even get my notices? or do you care? you had an early start today too right? pls reply this time .  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 6:47 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Do they? =) cute

Okay. Anyway, I have to be busy again tomorrow morning as I have to get an early start. So that's 2 nights of no sleep for me. I may or may not be on until the afternoon as I have to be busy at 10 and 10:30AM

That's fine, ok then, if you don't want to speak to me.. I did nothing wrong,..

what did you miss, only all my quotes ...it's ok.. never mind...go ahead, respond to others..  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 6:48 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Okay. Anyway, I have to be busy again tomorrow morning as I have to get an early start. So that's 2 nights of no sleep.

what do you mean 2 nights no sleep? did you not even get my notices? or do you care? you had an early start today too right? pls reply this time .

I couldn't see the notices and I PMed you on the GoGaia App to say hi. I had no internet for half the entire day after 12 hours. I didn't know what else to do. So I had no idea what was going on at the time as my Connection was in the Dark.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 6:50 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

That's fine, ok then, if you don't want to speak to me.. I did nothing wrong,..

what did you miss, only all my quotes ...it's ok.. never mind...go ahead, respond to others..

Where did you quote me in? Send me a recap of pages so I can check.
Its not your fault. My Connection was out leaving me in the dark for 12 hours during the outage.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 6:52 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I couldn't see the notices and I PMed you on the GoGaia App to say hi. I had no internet for half the entire day after 12 hours. I didn't know what else to do. So I had no idea what was going on at the time as my Connection was in the Dark.

I see, I can understand, it's alright ^^ sorry it happened to you.. but did you not see them when you got on? it's alright.. no problem, listen have a good evening, 3nodding sorry you were in the dark, I was working at 7 pm, so what could I do..  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 6:57 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I see, I can understand, it's alright ^^ sorry it happened to you.. but did you not see them when you got on? it's alright.. no problem, listen have a good evening, 3nodding sorry you were in the dark, I was working at 7 pm, so what could I do..

Okay. All I can do now is make up for lost time as best as I can before I wrap things up, queenie.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:01 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Okay. All I can do now is make up for lost time as best as I can before I wrap things up, queenie.

No worries, listen.. don't worry about me..it was not your fault.. and the gogaia app. been there so many times, and you had not answered so I gave up.. so you're on holidays starting tomorrow? that right?  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:02 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

No worries, listen.. don't worry about me..it was not your fault.. and the gogaia app. been there so many times, and you had not answered so I gave up.. so you're on holidays starting tomorrow? that right?

Well, check the GoGaia app to see if I replied. I may have already done so earlier. While I was in the Dark during the Outage, I was stuck on 5G which was slow.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:07 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Well, check the GoGaia app to see if I replied. I may have already done so earlier. While I was in the Dark during the Outage, I was stuck on 5G which was slow.

alright will do , sorry to hear so, is not 5G suppose to be quick?  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:08 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

A lot of people used 5G in the Afternoon so it was Low WFC Bandwidth as it slowed down the WFC Processing Speed  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:11 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

A lot of people used 5G in the Afternoon so it was Low WFC Bandwidth as it slowed down the WFC Processing Speed

I see, that wasn't good , sorry..  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:13 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I see, that wasn't good , sorry..

Yeah, and an outage can derail a person off track. When I get to the Filler, I may talk about this predicament later  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 ... 1066 1067 1068 1069 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games