Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Introduce Yourselves! (Vote in the Poll!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the guild?
  A friend/ current member
  someone's signature
  The GGN recruting page
  Suggested guilds page
  Random Guild search
  Twitter or Facebook
  Other non gaia site
  one of those out of guild contests
View Results

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:02 pm
Negative2Postive
Awe, thanks for the warm welcome everyone... :3

Oh well ok zar:

I LOVE DRAWING.

Cool you can open your own shop in the Mini shop thread if you want~  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:03 pm
Negative2Postive
KomiTomiButterfly
Negative2Postive
Hi I'm new... Uh, I really dont know what to say. :I

Hi Hi Nega. Mind If I call you Nega? O.o I'm Kotomi. But everyone calls Me Komi. Welcome to the DTI. biggrin Its nice to see another girl in the guild biggrin

No I dont mind at all :3
hehehe, is there not that many here? o:

Well Nega, mostof our Female tamers are not active Anymore. The only other females besides myself I see posting are LFE, Mika, Windy, BBC... -thinks- Pummel... ? xD I don't know many girls in the guld. But Looking back throught the first Digimon forum, there was lot more then what are active..  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Negative2Postive

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:06 pm
Wind-Up Pickpocket
Negative2Postive

Oh well ok zar:

I LOVE DRAWING.

*not good at making shops at all*

It will look like crap XD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:07 pm
KomiTomiButterfly
Negative2Postive
KomiTomiButterfly
Negative2Postive

Hi Hi Nega. Mind If I call you Nega? O.o I'm Kotomi. But everyone calls Me Komi. Welcome to the DTI. biggrin Its nice to see another girl in the guild biggrin

Well Nega, mostof our Female tamers are not active Anymore. The only other females besides myself I see posting are LFE, Mika, Windy, BBC... -thinks- Pummel... ? xD I don't know many girls in the guld. But Looking back throught the first Digimon forum, there was lot more then what are active..

well thats odd. I'll be on here lots so dont worry. unless... i get grounded XD  

Negative2Postive

Versatile Bloodsucker

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:08 pm
Negative2Postive
Wind-Up Pickpocket
Negative2Postive

Oh well ok zar:

I LOVE DRAWING.

It's ok it's really about the art anyways right, so what the shop looks like doesn't matter too much. But if you want I'm sure there are plenty of people in this guild who would be glad to give you a hand at making the layout for a shop!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:08 pm
KomiTomiButterfly
Negative2Postive
KomiTomiButterfly
Negative2Postive

their's also moon. rae just posted recently so i don't know if about her. Anyways Welcome to DTI Island! It's a pleasure meeting you!

You may refer to me as Master-. Lord-, or Sir Toan. Or Toan for short. which ever catches your fancy!  

The Sadistic Toan

Negative2Postive

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:09 pm
The Sadistic Toan
KomiTomiButterfly
Negative2Postive
KomiTomiButterfly
Negative2Postive

their's also moon. rae just posted recently so i don't know if about her. Anyways Welcome to DTI Island! It's a pleasure meeting you!

You may refer to me as Master-. Lord-, or Sir Toan. Or Toan for short. which ever catches your fancy!

Ahahahaha! I know you, but you wont remember me :3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:11 pm
Negative2Postive
Wind-Up Pickpocket
Negative2Postive

Oh well ok zar:

I LOVE DRAWING.

Well if you ever need help opening a shop you can ask any one of the venders in the thread for help I'm sure they would be happy to help you out~  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:11 pm
The Sadistic Toan
KomiTomiButterfly
Negative2Postive
KomiTomiButterfly
Negative2Postive

And don't forget about Zeldi, there might be some others but I think that just about covers the active ones!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:13 pm
Negative2Postive
The Sadistic Toan
KomiTomiButterfly
Negative2Postive
KomiTomiButterfly
Negative2Postive

hmmm I do?  

The Sadistic Toan

Negative2Postive

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:14 pm
Wind-Up Pickpocket
Negative2Postive
Wind-Up Pickpocket
Negative2Postive

Oh well ok zar:

I LOVE DRAWING.

Well if you ever need help opening a shop you can ask any one of the venders in the thread for help I'm sure they would be happy to help you out~

I can just make a very basic one, it doesnt matter, I just wanna draw, its the only thing that keeps me living XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:15 pm
As in MOON... Do you mean "Moon-Princess-Mimi" ? O.o

Or you and I can make a Joint Art shop biggrin I've been meaning to Open One sence I got my scanner, but Never got around to it xD  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Negative2Postive

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:15 pm
The Sadistic Toan
Negative2Postive
The Sadistic Toan
KomiTomiButterfly
Negative2Postive

hmmm I do?

I doubt you'll remember me, I'm not that memorable *looks at zar*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:17 pm
Negative2Postive
The Sadistic Toan
Negative2Postive
The Sadistic Toan
KomiTomiButterfly
Negative2Postive

hmmm I do?

I doubt you'll remember me, I'm not that memorable *looks at zar*
try me, I have a long memory  

The Sadistic Toan

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:18 pm
KomiTomiButterfly
As in MOON... Do you mean "Moon-Princess-Mimi" ? O.o

Or you and I can make a Joint Art shop biggrin I've been meaning to Open One sence I got my scanner, but Never got around to it xD
yeah i think, the crazy one posting in my tamer pro  
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games