Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x- has returned...? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you here or were you a ninja? o.o
  Yes ^_^
  I'm a ninja :D
View Results

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:07 pm
Teh Soupreme
o.o Soooo... Kain and King always fight, Kain always kidnaps Lexi... And how do I know you people again? xD

Lena - I'm a night person too. x3 I love it when it's calm and quiet. Love the night and dark. o.o Dunno why. Everything about me is pretty much dark and black.

yes, that seems accurate xD
Oh, and after King gets Kain to let me go, we get a smoothie or ice cream or something good to eat/drink later. CHYEAH >D

Lol, you're not the only one ^^ but I don't like calm and quiet unless I'm writing my story or something else. I feel dead when it's too quiet and I'm way too energetic to keep calm. x]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:27 pm
LOL. What kind of relationship is this?! cx

I'm never energetic. I'm always calm unless you piss me off, then I kill you. > biggrin

Teh Soupreme

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:36 pm
I don't know, but it's a lot like a circle. We end up killing each other and coming back one way or another though.
Well, except me, no one's ever managed to kill me yet ;D

I'm only calm in school, when I have to be D:
But for you, at least you catch people off guard xDD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:45 pm
c:< We'll see who'll be able to kill you... We'll see.

Pretty much, I can do anything that will surprise you. (; You just don't know when.

Teh Soupreme

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:53 pm
No one will xDD
I'm invincible!

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID. rofl!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:57 pm
*points her with a sharp stick* ur not invincible  

Cephalon Kish

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:58 pm
*sharp stick rebounds off forcefield* yes I am.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:11 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Blue left out one thing in what she said about our three way relationship: After I save her from Kain, I usually do something bad to annoy her. Time for a demonstration.
She's only invincible on the outside. Hey Lexi *grabs a kitten and rips it in half, then puts it through a paper shredder*  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:17 pm
kingofshimu7
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Blue left out one thing in what she said about our three way relationship: After I save her from Kain, I usually do something bad to annoy her. Time for a demonstration.
She's only invincible on the outside. Hey Lexi *grabs a kitten and rips it in half, then puts it through a paper shredder*

Yea, that too.
O_O
>;O WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT?! *shoves King's head down the paper shredder* YOU EVIL LITTLE THING!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:18 pm
Ha ha ha that just made my day.Nice one Lexi  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:22 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
kingofshimu7
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Yea, that too.
O_O
>;O WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT?! *shoves King's head down the paper shredder* YOU EVIL LITTLE THING!

*paper shredder breaks as it tries to cut my totally awesome blonde hair* *gets up and looks at Blue with cold eyes* Don't ever try to get rid of my hair again, or... *shotguns poster of kittens*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:23 pm
*Night grabs a chair and popcorn* This is too good.*Night throws a Soup doll in the fight*.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:25 pm
nightshroud20

Glad it made your day ^^ *bows*

@King~ *takes a hammer and hits you on the head with it* Don't ever kill innocent kittens again, or I will mow all of your blond hair off with a lawn mower >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:27 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
nightshroud20

Glad it made your day ^^ *bows*

@King~ *takes a hammer and hits you on the head with it* Don't ever kill innocent kittens again, or I will mow all of your blond hair off with a lawn mower >.>

*Night grabs a chainsaw* double for me (except for the loving kitten thing those things just scratch my face anytime i get near)  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:28 pm
nightshroud20
*Night grabs a chair and popcorn* This is too good.*Night throws a Soup doll in the fight*.

*shotguns soup doll*
@ Blue, *hammer breaks because of my hard, ignorant head* No promises, but I'll try my best to remember not to kill infront of you wink  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games