Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:42 pm
What is your most unappealing habit?
Benedict: "Hoarding. I drag a lot of stuff round with me that I don’t need."

I might have a mild case of that myself. It's sort of a family genetic trait, to be honest. I've been trying to keep my stuff down to a minimum to only things I know I want to actually keep and use. If I don't want it anymore or don't plan on using it anytime soon, then I get rid of it. I don't have that much space to work with as it is, so no use to clutter my area with unwanted items.

Anyway... um... I don't know if I have an unappealing habit.

What would be your fancy dress costume of choice?
Something done by Joellen Elam of Firefly Path.

What is the worst thing anyone’s ever said to you?
That I was ugly. rolleyes He was a t**t, so I didn't take it to heart.

What was the best kiss of your life?
Benedict: "One on a dancefloor when I was 21 – she knows who she is."

Aw... that's sweet. Always nice having memories like that.

As for mine... I have to say it was on a dance floor as well. At the previous dance we attended, I thought the guy was going to kiss me but he didn't. The next dance he gained enough courage to kiss me there on the dance floor. Although I predicted he was going to do it, it was still a nice surprise.

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
Benedict: “Erm…”

"Hmm" and "Bloody hell". xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:46 pm
What has been your biggest disappointment?
Benedict: "Not being a dad by the age of 32."

Aw... sad

As for my biggest disappointment, it'll probably be either losing the chance of forever happiness with a couple of people that I thought were the ones... or getting denied of a job I applied for and felt for certain I finally had a good shot at.

If you could edit your past, what would you change?
Nothing.

What is the closest you’ve come to death?
I guess having the air knocked out of me? *shrugs*

What single thing would improve the quality of your life?
Having a paying job that I enjoy doing and pays well.

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Graduating with my Bachelors degree.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:52 pm
What keeps you awake at night?
Benedict: "******** foxes."

Haha... what?! sweatdrop

For me, it's usually just not being able to let my brain stop thinking about stuff, either consciously or subconsciously.

What song would you like played at your funeral?
Benedict: "The Only Way Is Up."

If I listened to the right song that he's talking about, it's a pretty upbeat song to have play during a funeral. But... it does sound a lot like him. So... I guess that's alright.

I would want "Angel" by Sarah McLachlen.

How would you like to be remembered?
As someone who never gave up on her dreams.

Tell us a secret
Benedict: "Lines are very difficult to learn."

I concur on that statement. I remember how hard it was to remember lines in my acting classes I took.

As for my own secret to share... um... While I may not say anything to add to the conversation, don't always assume that I have nothing to say on the topic. Maybe I just don't feel like sharing my thoughts.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:53 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:06 pm
User Image
My Fluffs I've Raised (Or Raising):

User Image
Princess Luna - Pegacorn Fluff
June 19 - 20

User Image
Amy Pond - Orange Fluff
June 20 - 21

User Image
Sherlock - Bumblebee Fluff
June 21 - ?
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:10 pm
User Image
On who he [Benedict Cumberbatch] would want to meet in the world dead & alive & what he would say to them:

“Hitler. I’d tell him his paintings were great and to stay off the politics and get laid. Alive… The mother of my children and I’d ask them to take a deep breath and if they fancied a drink*”.

*takes in a breath* Yes, I would love to have a drink with you, my dear.
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:12 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:17 pm
User Image
User Image

The Weinstein Company on Thursday shifted the release date of one of its main awards hopefuls, “August: Osage County,” to Christmas Day. It had been scheduled to debut on November 8.

“August: Osage County” is directed by John Wells and produced by George Clooney and Grant Heslov. The cast includes Meryl Streep playing a pill-popping mother and Julia Roberts as her bitter daughter. Also featured are Chris Cooper, Benedict Cumberbatch, Ewan McGregor, Sam Shepard, Abigail Breslin and Juliette Lewis.

The Tracy Letts play that inspired the film snagged just about every major theatrical prize including the Pulitzer when it debuted on Broadway in 2007.

I have a feeling that this will be a movie my parents and I will end up watching, most likely at our local theatre or through Netflix. It's got my Benny in it... and then there's Julia Roberts and George Clooney for Mom. Not really sure what the storyline is... but I just have a feeling it would be a film we would end up seeing.
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:18 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:19 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:20 pm
User Image
User Image User Image User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:38 pm
User Image
User Image User Image User Image
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:40 pm
User Image
“So, I see you like Benedict Cumberbatch. What’s so great about-“

User Image

“Okay but I mean what specifical-“

User Image

“Uhmm is it his acting or his looks/personality or-“

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:44 pm
User Image
User Image
Benedict Cumberbatch has cheated death twice.

36-year-old British hottie Benedict Cumberbatch has had an exciting life before he became an international sensation. He opened up to the UK’s Mirror about cheating death twice.

The Sherlock and Star Trek star’s first harrowing ordeal was carjacking while filming the BBC series To The Ends of the Earth in South Africa. Cumberbatch was with a couple other actors including Denise Black when they got a flat tire. As they tried to change it in the dark, six armed men ambushed them. According to Cumberbatch “They frisked each of us for weapons and valuables then bundled us back into the car and drove us into the bush. The car stopped and we were hauled out and told to kneel with our hands on our heads. We were in the execution position with a duvet over our heads to silence the shots.I tried to stand but to them this was clearly a sign of panic or evasion. They ordered me to stand up and get into the boot.

“I heard Denise saying, ‘Please don’t kill him’. The lid opened and I found myself calmly lying that I was claustrophobic and I could panic and die and be a problem for them. ‘Dead body in a boot, problem, not good!’ The lid slammed shut again. A lot of arguing. It opened again and they told me to get out. They took me up a small hill away from the others, made me kneel and tied my hands behind my back with laces from the trainers they’d removed earlier. I heard, ‘We are not going to hurt you but make one mistake and we will kill you. Lie on the ground’.” After three hours lying on the ground, and listening the the men leave, they decided to run for help.

“I’ve still got a scar where I was tied up,” Cumberbatch says. “It was terrifying. The next morning I woke up as a free man with the sun on my face and I cried. I thought I’d never feel its warmth again.”

The second time he almost died, he got dysentery and altitude sickness after getting lost on a hike in Nepal. “We were lost for a day and a half, trekking at night and squeezing moss to get water. We slept in an animal hut that stank of dung and had hallucinogenic dreams because of the altitude sickness.”

When is someone going to make a movie about Benedict Cumberbatch’s life? These are insane stories.

Wow... that's intense! I'm so glad that you've survived those two experiences, Benedict.
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:46 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games