Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place
Continuing to get everything. (suggestions on team building) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is the plan on completing data for the Sinnoh Dex before working on the national Dex, absurd?
  Or just well planned?
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:04 pm
Still taking a break. Still interested in trading though.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:12 pm
Yep, haven't played much DS in general. and for the Pokemon front, I've done a little training, and I hatched a Lapras egg. Oh, and I went to go get Shaymin.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:09 pm
Out of curiosity, have you successfully gotten a Manaphy? (I ask because I'm just now finally playing through Pokemon Ranger for the first time.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:39 pm
Nadian
Out of curiosity, have you successfully gotten a Manaphy? (I ask because I'm just now finally playing through Pokemon Ranger for the first time.)
Well, yes, and no. You see, I do have a Manaphy, and I also have a Phione, but that means I have a level 6 Manaphy, which I'm not too keen on.
I'd be more interested in an untrained Celebi (the one that I was traded was a legit level 74) and a legit Lugia (the one that I was traded was semi-legit untrained)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:41 pm
Starting to lose this, I'll want this when I get my platinum game. The reason would be to get the rest of them into my Diamond, then breed what I can over ASAP.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:59 pm
Does this mean you might want to trade for a massive number of eggs?

I'm close to done preparing for Pokemon Platinum (actually done in-game, just working on information parsing...) so I feel like I've got the time to do this if desired.  

Nadian
Crew

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:26 pm
Nadian

I'm close to done preparing for Pokemon Platinum (actually done in-game, just working on information parsing...) so I feel like I've got the time to do this if desired.
Oh, uh, sure, just about anything will work, I'd just run into the safari zone a few times for some pokemon. the list is up-to-date to my knowledge.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:27 pm
Lotus136
There is a website for cheat codes to get arceous,and other legendary and stuff.It's called www.neoseeker.com.
Oh, I'm sorry, I must have forgotten to mention that I want real pokemon data, not fake pokemon data. I'm not a depraved perfectionist that uses codes. that's not a perfectionist, that's just another sad, sorry person who can't accept hard work, and equal opportunity and trading.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:35 pm
wellwisher
Nadian

Oh, uh, sure, just about anything will work, I'd just run into the safari zone a few times for some pokemon. the list is up-to-date to my knowledge.

So, I've bred all the swarm pokemon for you. Swinub, Corsola, Surskit, Slakoth, Magnemite, and Smoochum were all hatched so I can give you a few items. The rest (Nosepass, Snubbull, Spoink, Delibird, Voltorb, Skitty, and Natu) are still in their eggs.

I haven't checked my inventory yet to verify I can do this, but I was considering giving you these items:

-Two EXP shares (I think I have over a dozen... and even if I give you two, I'll get three more from my three Platinum games.)
-A Soul Dew (this is the iffy one.)
-A King's Rock (I think I've got enough of these, anyways.)
-An Amulet Coin (I think I've got at least three.)

So, the question is, what should I give as a sixth item? I'm not sure what evolution items you might need...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:59 pm
Oh, Maybe I'll go and do that then. Just give me a time and I'll get the 13 pokemon caught.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Echo Nacyl

Lupine Gatekeeper

21,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:49 pm
I'm sad. I missed the Shaymin event.

Does the Lugia have to be untrained? I have a legit one from my Pokemon XD. It's still level 50, it just has about half the experience bar filled.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:58 pm
EchoLoupgarou
I'm sad. I missed the Shaymin event.

Does the Lugia have to be untrained? I have a legit one from my Pokemon XD. It's still level 50, it just has about half the experience bar filled.
Yes, the Lugia needs to be completely untrained, and legit. It does me no good if its partially trained or if it's not completely legit.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Echo Nacyl

Lupine Gatekeeper

21,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:14 pm
Oh, I forgot I had two save files. My other Lugia is completely untouched. I just checked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:48 pm
Well then, what would you like for the Lugia?  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas