Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Mass Roleplaying Madness ~Art is done~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:36 pm
Pssst...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:46 am
-starts singing-

This is the contest that never ends,
it just goes on and on my friends
Some people started participating, to get a digimon,
and they'll continue waiting for it until they have won, but

We dont have another beginner rpĀ“er in the guild.

-bows-
thank you, thank you xd

My friend made that song up when I told her about the contest and I just HAD to post it, I laughed so much when she started singing it whee  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:18 am
Yeah, serious lack of people. And I just went and looked, there hasn't been a new person in the registration thread since Feb. 19th! Not that people who join are ever active, I've not seen any of the people on that last page. Which also reminds me I haven't seen Hige, not that you'd usually see him outside of his art making work too much.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:57 pm
Oh Congrats Pummel! On becoming an artist!

Also if nothing happens soon I will move down to beginner.  

Draco_Lord

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:30 pm
Yay for Pummel!

Yay for Draco!

Yay for me! I'm working on setting up a new roleplay down in the digimon paradise forum.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:37 pm
Yin Yun Yang, I remember once we were in the Sovereign Rp, and after that, you weren't on for some time, and when you came back on, I wasn't on for some time. It's good to see you again. sweatdrop I'm planning on having a Rp in the Digimon Paradise also, during summer. Maybe we could create some sort of unique Rp, a bit together, but different? sweatdrop  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:40 pm
Yar I remember you I do. After the sovereign and sins thing I sorta drifted away, I was still active for a bit of time in a different guild but I sorta drifted from all guilds entirely for a few months I think.

Could be fun, but the one I'm doing is fairly self-contained, also not planned to last very long. Mostly an exercise to get people used to the way I'll most likely run things in things I will be doing in the guild and trying something out that I've been wanting to for a while now.

Yar.

I love The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:45 pm
If you can during the summer, to join the Rp, please do. It'll be a very cool one, with many features. sweatdrop

The story is really cool. 3nodding sweatdrop

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:51 pm
You do the sweaty thing a lot.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:19 pm
Ok I have started on my Beginner roleplay and I have finished it.

The Digi Race OF LOVE!

This was going to be a Digi Race to end all Digi Races. This was the Digi Race between Good and Evil. Angemon and Devimon had finally decided to end their rivalry with a race. Of course they were two evenly matched and to important to race. Which meant they just didnā€™t want to race themselves. So the decided to get champions, so to speak not champion level digimon.

Angemon and Devimon decided to do the most obvious thing. Hold races of their own before the final race. Angemon race was over and the chosen digimon was Agumon. Devimonā€™s race was coming up.

In Network City Leto, with his botamon Chaos in his arms, they had just finished their trip around the Fire Mountains and they need some time to relax. At least that is what they planned to do. Leto and Chaos soon found themselves getting very hungry, spending most of your time fighting does that to you, and so they went off to find some way to get some money. They were flat broke as you could guess from the last statement. They spent most of the day running around the city, doing favours for any digimon or tamer that asked. They did everything from finding lost digimon to cleaning up after a numemon. Leto sighed, ā€œI never want to see another Numemon again.ā€ He told his digimon who was turning green. At that moment a piece of paper flew straight at Leto, hitting him in the face. ā€œWhat theā€¦?ā€ He asked himself as he pulled the paper away, reading it quickly.

It was a poster. It told him all about the Race between Angemon and Devimon. ā€œHey!ā€ He said to Chaos. ā€œIt says that you can enter to race for Devimon. The winner gets 10000 bits!ā€ He exclaimed happily. Chaos on the other hand didnā€™t look impressed. ā€œWhy should I race? I want to be the strongest.ā€

ā€œThink about it this way, if you win you are the fastest.ā€

ā€œHmmā€¦ I will do it.ā€

ā€œGreat!ā€ Leto picked up his small digimon as he raced off to find the desk to registration desk. They soon found the desk; a LadyDevimon was sitting at it filling her nails. ā€œHey, I am here to sign up for the race.ā€ He told her. She looked up at Leto, a look of contempt on her face. ā€œJust fill out this and hand it back and you can enter.ā€ She told him as she handed him the large stack of paper, which was the form before going back to filling her nails.

Leto groaned as he started to fill it out. ā€œNo wonder Devimon is called evil.ā€ He muttered to Chaos. It took hours to finish the forum. ā€œThere I am finally done.ā€ He handed it back to LadyDevimon. She picked it up, opened her desk to reveal a large fire before throwing the paper into it. ā€œWhat!?ā€ Leto exclaimed as his hard work was burned away. ā€œā€¦ We are still in the race right?ā€

ā€œOf course, hun, that was just that was just a formality.ā€

Leto sighed as he picked up his digimon before heading out into the track. Chaos quickly warp DigiVolved into BlackAgumon.

Of course the race between BlackAgumon and every other virus digimon that entered the race for Devimon was very interested and fill of fun, mayhem, and some fan service. Of course you donā€™t get to hear about it because this is meant to be a race between Agumon and one of my digimon.

Chaos sighed. ā€œThat was a crazy race.ā€ He told his trainer.
ā€œI wouldnā€™t have missed that for anything in the world, it was amazing and pretty funny.ā€ His tamer replied as they headed up towards Devimon. ā€œCongratulations on winning BlackAgumon and tamer of BlackAgumon.ā€ Devimon told them, not caring enough to know their names. ā€œYou get the honour to race for me against Angemonā€™s Agumon.ā€ They grinned, knowing they could earn the prize money.

They were told that the race would start tomorrow, giving them time to rest.

*Sudden flash-forward to the race*

ā€œWhat theā€¦?ā€ Leto and Chaos look around. They seemed to have been teleported to the race day. ā€œā€¦ That was odd.ā€

Chaos nodded before heading down to the racetrack. He looked over at his vaccine counter part. They grinned at each other before getting ready to start.

Angemon and Devimon took this chance to each make a speech of untold of inspiration and epicenes. Of course that is what they thought they were doing. What really happened is they bored the audience half to death before stopping. ā€œAnd let the race begin!ā€ They said in unison. Chaos and Agumon looked up. ā€œWhat? The race!ā€ They said as one before they started to race down the track.

Agumon took an early lead, being a more experienced runner. They vaccine side of the stadium cheered him on as Chaos tried to catch up. Then he remembered the rules of the race. Attacks counted. ā€œPepper Breath! Pah.ā€ The small fireball hit Agumon in the back, sending him to the ground. ā€œYes!ā€ Chaos cheered for himself as he ran forward. Thinking everything would be clear. Then suddenly the ground came up to greet him.

Chaos was flat on the ground; Agumon had tripped him as he ran past. They growled at each other before Chaos jumped at Agumon. If he couldnā€™t win by speed power would do just as well. ā€œMechanical Bash.ā€ Chaos roared as his claw glowed a dark grey, his claw hitting Agumon in the side. The two continued to roll on the floor, clawing at each other, soon they were both panting. ā€œYouā€¦ arenā€™t going to winā€¦ā€ he told him.

ā€œYes I am!ā€

ā€œNo you arenā€™t!

ā€œYes I am!ā€

ā€œThis isnā€™t helping.ā€ They nodded before jumping away from each other. ā€œPepper Breath.ā€ The Agumon yelled. ā€œSpit Fire.ā€ The BlackAgumon countered. The two fireballs hit and exploded. Both Agumons went flying back. The vaccine Agumon hit the ground looking up, his mouth open as he stared at Chaos. ā€œWhat are youā€¦ā€ he looked down at his feet. He was across the finish line. ā€œI won!?ā€ He exclaimed as he jumped up, full of energy again. ā€œDinner here I come!ā€

Draco_Lord

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:46 pm
Yay this thing shall end!

And yay! Less competition in the intermediate area!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:50 pm
I thought I would like this be over and let us all find out the winners.  

Draco_Lord

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:00 pm
I finally finished my story on the front page. I'm not satisfied with it though...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:11 pm
Well... it will end soon.  

Draco_Lord

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:20 pm
No more entries will be accepted time to judge.  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff