Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Digital Shore- Art is all up in here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:09 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Darkfire Karan
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
User Image

RosemonX is ready to party with her zebra print, black leather boots, and hair dyed to match her attire... with a hint of orange to make it all... POP!

You already won something you can't win again O_o

Wait... WHAT?!
-goes and checks-
NUUUUU!!!! gonk

Shouldn't you have waited till you had all the contests done before distributing?!

*sniffsniff* I worked so hard on this one too!!! crying

I will gladly give up bulky Shinegreymon for a B-E-A-U-tiful Rosemon X

Edit: Nevermind, I'll claim my third dragon digimon. But... I'd hate for this beautiful vixen of a rose to go to waste. Can this be entered in Gemakun ( heart ) stead, if he isn't able to find a way to submit for himself?
*gets on knees and begs* PWWWEEEAAASSSEEE!!!??? 4laugh

Omg liger you're to nice but its really rare digimon and i think it'l pss people off ^^"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:19 pm
Wind-Up Pickpocket
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Darkfire Karan
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
User Image

RosemonX is ready to party with her zebra print, black leather boots, and hair dyed to match her attire... with a hint of orange to make it all... POP!

Wait... WHAT?!
-goes and checks-
NUUUUU!!!! gonk

Shouldn't you have waited till you had all the contests done before distributing?!

Edit: Nevermind, I'll claim my third dragon digimon. But... I'd hate for this beautiful vixen of a rose to go to waste. Can this be entered in Gemakun ( heart ) stead, if he isn't able to find a way to submit for himself?

Omg liger you're to nice but its really rare digimon and i think it'l pss people off ^^"

PFFFFFTTT... I dun care about themz. If there is someone that wants to enter but can't because of something out of control then that pisses me off!! scream

You make it sound like this has already won, lol.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:21 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Wind-Up Pickpocket
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Darkfire Karan
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
User Image

Wait... WHAT?!
-goes and checks-
NUUUUU!!!! gonk

PFFFFFTTT... I dun care about themz. If there is someone that wants to enter but can't because of something out of control then that pisses me off!! scream

o.o;
I think someone had a little too much sugar...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:39 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Wind-Up Pickpocket
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Darkfire Karan
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
User Image

Wait... WHAT?!
-goes and checks-
NUUUUU!!!! gonk

Dawwwwww thanks Liger your the best <3  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:32 pm
kk Poca can use it then? confused ITs poca's choice  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:44 pm
wild wulfie of the forest
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Wind-Up Pickpocket
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Darkfire Karan
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
User Image

Wait... WHAT?!
-goes and checks-
NUUUUU!!!! gonk

o.o;
I think someone had a little too much sugar...

Not enough sugar, mind you that!!! rofl  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:41 am
Hmmm... To anyone who wins Rosemon... Fancy trading for and Imperialdramon FM? Then I can trade Rosemon for Ligers Shingreymon! whee I'm pretty sure the rules say we can trade before art is done!  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:56 am
cry But, if I win, it'll be the first Digimon I've ever won, so I wanna keep it. (only if I win...)  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:16 am
Kazu Matsumoto
Hmmm... To anyone who wins Rosemon... Fancy trading for and Imperialdramon FM? Then I can trade Rosemon for Ligers Shingreymon! whee I'm pretty sure the rules say we can trade before art is done!

Kazu so you just won the Imperialdramon to TRADE for Shinegreymon
You could have just done an extra good shinegreymon post. crying  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:32 am
The Gamblator
Kazu Matsumoto

Yep. I only entered the song one really so one of you guys could win sweatdrop I tried my best in the RP but lost out to a better player so I'll just use Imperialdramon in a different way if I can't trade 3nodding  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:22 am
Kazu Matsumoto
The Gamblator
Kazu Matsumoto

Yep. I only entered the song one really so one of you guys could win sweatdrop I tried my best in the RP but lost out to a better player so I'll just use Imperialdramon in a different way if I can't trade 3nodding

But you've already got one and it's a mega so you can't just randomly unexpected so what can you do with it?  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:02 pm
Darkfire Karan
kk Poca can use it then? confused ITs poca's choice

I'm going to use it thanks Liger! ^^  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:18 pm
The Gamblator
Kazu Matsumoto
The Gamblator
Kazu Matsumoto

But you've already got one and it's a mega so you can't just randomly unexpected so what can you do with it?

Mutate it into a regular Vaccine/Data Mega level. neutral Not alot I can do with it to be fair.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:20 pm
You could give it too me 4laugh (not sure if thats allowed)  

The Gamblator

Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces