Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Introduce Yourselves! (Vote in the Poll!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the guild?
  A friend/ current member
  someone's signature
  The GGN recruting page
  Suggested guilds page
  Random Guild search
  Twitter or Facebook
  Other non gaia site
  one of those out of guild contests
View Results

nikomas

Enduring Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:36 pm
Oh my, it looks like I'm the newest person this place has had in a while....

Well, I'm nikomas, but y'all can call me Niko or Nik. I've watched Digimon since I was a little girl, and it was my favorite show back then, second only to Pokemon. Although I must say, Digimon Data Squad really made me question what some of the writers had put in their pipes when they came up with that stuff.

Some of my favorite Digimon are Mystimon, FanBeemon, Waspmon, TigerVespamon, Golemon, Alraumon, Blossomon, and Tapirmon.

A few other games I like are Pokemon (obviously), Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, & Folklore.

Overall, it's really nice to meet you guys!

mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:22 am
Hey I'm rabis_sparrowhawk

I'm definately NOT an expert on Digimon, I know the basics though and am really loking forward to Being in here!

I'm English and can't think of anything else to say.  

rabid_sparrowhawk

DankTectonics

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:03 pm
I'm Beta Flyer. I enjoy many things, including Digimon. I also like other shows and movies. I am the stone that builder refused! That was joke. I have tendencies to show flashes of funny, but not all the time, so I try not to expect too much.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:47 am
welcome all to DTI, i hope you enjoy your time here as i have and what not!  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Jyger85

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:54 am
Hi, I'm Jyger85. I like Digimon (obviously), Pokémon (and no I don't have a preference between the two, so don't ask), wrestling, and Tokusatsu.

I don't have a partner Digimon yet, but I plan to soon...Though admittedly, I haven't decided on one yet... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:07 am
Welcome to DTI!!! If you have any questions feel free to ask....I am not a Mod but I will help you to the best of my abilities!  

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:27 pm
Hi, I'm Roharu, nice to meet you all. I'm looking forward to participate in the roleplayings here. I like digimon but I prefer the games instead of the anime series. My favorite digimon is Gallantmon Crimson Mode, so it is not surprising for me to say that Digimon Tamer was my favorite season.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:20 pm
Roharu Eruna
Hi, I'm Roharu, nice to meet you all. I'm looking forward to participate in the roleplayings here. I like digimon but I prefer the games instead of the anime series. My favorite digimon is Gallantmon Crimson Mode, so it is not surprising for me to say that Digimon Tamer was my favorite season.

Ahh hey there, sorry i took so long to reply, we're working hard on winning a contest right now.... anyways i'm Guitargoober101 but most just call me Goober, you can also call me Hiro (my rp character name) or anything else you come up with, I'd like to welcome you to DTI and If you have any questions feel free to ask me either through PM or in my Tamer profile or something, just be sure to quote me if it's in a post to get a quicker response. Anyways, welcome again and good luck.

guitargoober101

MaxxxLVL

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:03 am
I am Z. Well I would be Z if gaia didn't have a minimum character limit for the name. Why Z? Because it's badass! Anywho....I'm mainly a digimon fan because of 01 and 02. Then the first 4 digimon worlds. I really wish they'd make a re-release of DW2  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:31 am
Zaltaro

Ah, Nice to meet you Sir Z
Around here your wish is our command so we will do our best to simply call you zade if you call us by our alloted nicknames, or usernames as it is. example I cam called Zade, or Zadoc.
As for the digimon world its Ironic that I am currently in the process of playing through digimon world 3 on my laptop!
Also it may do you well to look up Digimon Redigitized for the PSP which with luck may land in the US(Where I live) by 2012 sometime. It looks quite epic.
Aslo if you have any questions you are free to ask me or any of the other friendly faces you will see around the guild!  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

-l- Naito Tenshi -l-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm
Hi..I am Samuel, you can call me Sam, Sammy, Or Samuel, just because its my real middle name. I enjoy anime and games a lot.
My kind of digimon, are the ones with big guns twisted Yeah..I dont know why but I just love the ones that have cannons, rockets, and sweet armor.

For instance I love RizeGreymon, Magna Garurumon, Mega Gargomon, Emperorgreymon and stuff like that. My all time fav digimon? Umm I have not seen half of them, but for right now, my fav is definitly Dynasmon. Although it will probably change soon -_-.

So all ya have to do to get to my heart, is show some serious firepower, or sweet armor. =^-^=  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:25 am
Haiya, I'm a somewhat newcomer, Saito (Well not all that new tbh, I joined here a very long time ago under a different Gaia account before quitting Gaia for awhile)

Anyways, thanks for accepting me again. sweatdrop

As for series and fav Digimon, for me it's definitely series 1, and my fav Digimon is Agumon. (Although my back up fav. is Falcomon, just to create a little diversity when it seems i'm crowded by Agumon fans)  

Information Broker Sai

Shadowy Gaian

5,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200

Salt Master83

Careful Conqueror

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:18 pm
My name is Josh and I am not much of a talker at first so pardon me if I do not speak much when spoken to. I go by the name Neo in role plays and I do like to use Metal Sonic's body frame as mine for role plays.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:26 pm
Neo Metaru Sonikku
My name is Josh and I am not much of a talker at first so pardon me if I do not speak much when spoken to. I go by the name Neo in role plays and I do like to use Metal Sonic's body frame as mine for role plays.
Hey man great to meet you Im Zadoc!  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Salt Master83

Careful Conqueror

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:28 pm
Nice to meet you as well Zadoc.  
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games