Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Introduce Yourselves! (Vote in the Poll!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the guild?
  A friend/ current member
  someone's signature
  The GGN recruting page
  Suggested guilds page
  Random Guild search
  Twitter or Facebook
  Other non gaia site
  one of those out of guild contests
View Results

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:06 am
SU Blue
Hi Shadow(this will probably be your nickname. So, if you want people to call you something else, let us know early. for instance, some people call me SU, but I prefer Blue). Feel free to start RPing whenever you want. We have an entire forum dedicated to our digimon RP. You will have many opportunities to collect digimon here, I promise. Just be on the lookout for contests and events. We have them all the time...like this weekend for instance.. Not saying there will be one, Just that, there might. wink

Thanks Blue.

I'm actually trying to get a Demon Lord now lol but its hard. So I'm gonna try battling even though I only have 3 cards  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:11 am
Shadow of Miracles
SU Blue
Hi Shadow(this will probably be your nickname. So, if you want people to call you something else, let us know early. for instance, some people call me SU, but I prefer Blue). Feel free to start RPing whenever you want. We have an entire forum dedicated to our digimon RP. You will have many opportunities to collect digimon here, I promise. Just be on the lookout for contests and events. We have them all the time...like this weekend for instance.. Not saying there will be one, Just that, there might. wink

Thanks Blue.

I'm actually trying to get a Demon Lord now lol but its hard. So I'm gonna try battling even though I only have 3 cards

Battle me Shadow! : D

I am currently sick so i am at home and have nothing better to do. Plus I am home alone for a week so this can pass some time. : D

You can call me Karan by the way.

There are other DL that you get with a higher chance.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:18 am
Darkfire Karan
Shadow of Miracles
SU Blue

Thanks Blue.

I am currently sick so i am at home and have nothing better to do. Plus I am home alone for a week so this can pass some time. : D

Sure thing, but no wagers alright? My digimon is only in its baby form ^^;  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:23 am
Shadow of Miracles
Darkfire Karan
Shadow of Miracles
SU Blue

Thanks Blue.

<_< >_> What wages? *Hides gambling money*

O_o I'll use a rookie and will use three cards as well

I don't have a baby sweatdrop  

KiroMishima
Crew

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:24 am
Darkfire Karan
Shadow of Miracles
Darkfire Karan
Shadow of Miracles
SU Blue

Thanks Blue.

Alright then please create a topic for us to battle. It will be my first battle so hopefully I don't mess up.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:44 am
Shadow of Miracles
Darkfire Karan
Shadow of Miracles
Darkfire Karan
Shadow of Miracles
SU Blue

Thanks Blue.

Alright then please create a topic for us to battle. It will be my first battle so hopefully I don't mess up.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=22323527#323233217

gl man

Your stats will be.

Attribute: Data
hp: 20
mp: 10

dice roll: one four-sided dice  

KiroMishima
Crew

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:28 pm
ok  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:34 pm
Hello, I was just admitted to this group. Name's Blademaster Banryu, can call me Banryu for short or 'Banny' for even shorter if it pleases you. I'm a longtime fan of Digimon, since the anime first aired in America, and have been ever since. My favorite is Airdramon, and I like unusual or overlooked Digimon (like Tuskmon, Yanmamon, Pumpkinmon, and more). I will tend to use the American names of Digimon, since that's what I grew up with and am most familiar with.

This looks to be fun! I'll meet you all later at some point, I suppose~

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:37 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Hello, I was just admitted to this group. Name's Blademaster Banryu, can call me Banryu for short or 'Banny' for even shorter if it pleases you. I'm a longtime fan of Digimon, since the anime first aired in America, and have been ever since. My favorite is Airdramon, and I like unusual or overlooked Digimon (like Tuskmon, Yanmamon, Pumpkinmon, and more). I will tend to use the American names of Digimon, since that's what I grew up with and am most familiar with.

Ah, a tamer after my own heart, lol. Welcome to the guild. My name is Liger and I too have a fondness for the overlooked (of course they don't stay overlooked for long, but they were when I got them).

And why wait, you can get involved in the guild activity through many areas, even at a low level.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:41 pm
Blademaster Banryu

Awesome to meet you Banryu, always good to get a long time digimon fan around here. Awesome choose for a favorite digimon, if you get him you might be the only one in the guild with one, or at least that uses him. So good luck on that and Welcome to DTI! I look forward to seeing what kind of digimon you choose as your to go after in this guild!

Anyways I'm Lief and if you have any questions about the guild or nedd help with anything just quote me or Pm or whatever, I'll respond back as soon as i can. Have fun!

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:28 pm
lief_7
Blademaster Banryu

Awesome to meet you Banryu, always good to get a long time digimon fan around here. Awesome choose for a favorite digimon, if you get him you might be the only one in the guild with one, or at least that uses him. So good luck on that and Welcome to DTI! I look forward to seeing what kind of digimon you choose as your to go after in this guild!

Anyways I'm Lief and if you have any questions about the guild or nedd help with anything just quote me or Pm or whatever, I'll respond back as soon as i can. Have fun!

Thanks for the welcome. :3 Hehe, I personally always enjoy having a unique choice, so it's good to know that Airdramon will set me apart. c: I gotta be honest, I'm a little conflicted on what to have him evolve into once he gets to Airdramon-stage, but I guess that's a dilemma to worry about later. xD Nice to meet you too. What's your Digimon partner of choice?

....scratch that last question, I just saw Ravemon in your sig LOL. =w=

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:32 pm
Blademaster Banryu
lief_7
Blademaster Banryu

Thanks for the welcome. :3 Hehe, I personally always enjoy having a unique choice, so it's good to know that Airdramon will set me apart. c: I gotta be honest, I'm a little conflicted on what to have him evolve into once he gets to Airdramon-stage, but I guess that's a dilemma to worry about later. xD Nice to meet you too. What's your Digimon partner of choice?

....scratch that last question, I just saw Ravemon in your sig LOL. =w=

Well that's the art i like the best and one of my mains but really what i want to make my main is Valkyrimon! super cool digimon!

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Jirena Starwinds

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:44 am
Hello everyone I'm new blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:49 am
Well I'm XSK Furry Leopard. You can call me Leo or Alex.
I like Anime, Manga, Digimon, and numerous things. (too many to list)
I also play an MMO Called Mabinogi.

Also: Hello it's nice to meet you all.~  

FenrisHellhound

Unbeatable Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:56 am
XSK Furry Leopard
Well I'm XSK Furry Leopard. You can call me Leo or Alex.
I like Anime, Manga, Digimon, and numerous things. (too many to list)
I also play an MMO Called Mabinogi.

Also: Hello it's nice to meet you all.~

Hello and Welcome to DTI Alex.  
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games