Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Introduce Yourselves! (Vote in the Poll!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the guild?
  A friend/ current member
  someone's signature
  The GGN recruting page
  Suggested guilds page
  Random Guild search
  Twitter or Facebook
  Other non gaia site
  one of those out of guild contests
View Results

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:06 pm

XSK Furry Leopard
Well I'm XSK Furry Leopard. You can call me Leo or Alex.
I like Anime, Manga, Digimon, and numerous things. (too many to list)
I also play an MMO Called Mabinogi.

Also: Hello it's nice to meet you all.~

Welcome, dude!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:08 pm

XSK Furry Leopard
Well I'm XSK Furry Leopard. You can call me Leo or Alex.
I like Anime, Manga, Digimon, and numerous things. (too many to list)
I also play an MMO Called Mabinogi.

Also: Hello it's nice to meet you all.~

WELCOME TO DTI!!!!!!!!!!

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MarLucy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:27 pm

Hiiii I'm MarLucy, you can call me Mar or Lucy, I'm 18 and from Argentina, yeah I speak spanish too.
Well... I don't know what to say... I love angel digimons
The games for NDS
and... where can i find a digivolution list? I don't know which one choose u.u
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:53 pm

MarLucy
Hiiii I'm MarLucy, you can call me Mar or Lucy, I'm 18 and from Argentina, yeah I speak spanish too.
The games for NDS

Hello, miss! Pardon the relative lack of welcome wagons, you've joined the guild at a rather eventful time, you see. The Digivolutions that the guild uses can be found here; simply search for the Digimon you're wondering about and look at their main line to see what we use. You might also want to look at the List of Digimon in order to see which ones are available to the general public of the Guild; Digimon listed as Limited are Restricted are not obtainable through normal means, so for now just try not to worry about them. You can search through the list by using Ctrl+F and typing in the name of the Digimon you want. Good luck choosing a partner, and don't hesitate to ask for help from the higherups!

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

MarLucy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:41 pm

Blademaster Banryu
MarLucy
The games for NDS

Hello, miss! Pardon the relative lack of welcome wagons, you've joined the guild at a rather eventful time, you see. The Digivolutions that the guild uses can be found here; simply search for the Digimon you're wondering about and look at their main line to see what we use. You might also want to look at the List of Digimon in order to see which ones are available to the general public of the Guild; Digimon listed as Limited are Restricted are not obtainable through normal means, so for now just try not to worry about them. You can search through the list by using Ctrl+F and typing in the name of the Digimon you want. Good luck choosing a partner, and don't hesitate to ask for help from the higherups!

Thank you so much, I finally chose tanemon... did I said I love woman digimons? Rosemon emotion_kirakira
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:54 pm

MarLucy
Blademaster Banryu
MarLucy
The games for NDS

Thank you so much, I finally chose tanemon... did I said I love woman digimons? Rosemon emotion_kirakira

Hahaha I think you should have a pretty easy time with that. xD Good luck and again, welcome!

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:56 pm

MarLucy
Blademaster Banryu
MarLucy
The games for NDS

I suggest you get budmon as your next partner and then viximon
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:12 pm

Darkfire Karan
MarLucy
Blademaster Banryu
MarLucy
The games for NDS

why budmon and viximon? xD

MarLucy

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:15 pm

MarLucy
Darkfire Karan
MarLucy
Blademaster Banryu
MarLucy
The games for NDS

I'm guessing because they turn into Lotusmon and Sakuyamon, who are both ladies haha.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:20 pm

MarLucy
Darkfire Karan
MarLucy
Blademaster Banryu
MarLucy
The games for NDS

Lilamon and another rosemon with a 50% at lotousmon

and Viximon for Sakuyamon

KiroMishima
Crew

MarLucy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:47 pm

Darkfire Karan
MarLucy
Darkfire Karan
MarLucy
Blademaster Banryu
MarLucy
The games for NDS

ohhhh now i remember who is viximon! she is before renamon... xD I remember some images but not the names...
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:49 pm

MarLucy
Darkfire Karan
MarLucy
Darkfire Karan
MarLucy

ohhhh now i remember who is viximon! she is before renamon... xD I remember some images but not the names...

Thats the same with me. Like I remember this monster. He was in my starter deck as a kid. But forgot that its name was cyclonemon.

http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexcyclone.shtml

KiroMishima
Crew

MarLucy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:50 pm

Blademaster Banryu
MarLucy
Darkfire Karan
MarLucy
Blademaster Banryu
MarLucy
The games for NDS

I'm guessing because they turn into Lotusmon and Sakuyamon, who are both ladies haha.
yeah thank you so much n.n
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:50 pm

Heya, I am Awesome Sensei, and this guild is really cluttered and difficult to figure my way through. Haha.

I have a few questions if someone has time for them. ^^; Sorry if I am pretty noobish. I iz brand new to gaia and all. *points to avatar* Kidding about that one. I am just new to this ol' digimon thing. I do Original roleplays, and am an owner of quite a few other guilds, but I have never stepped into this domain. I hope it's fun.

Awesome Sensei

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:53 pm

Awesome Sensei
Heya, I am Awesome Sensei, and this guild is really cluttered and difficult to figure my way through. Haha.

I have a few questions if someone has time for them. ^^; Sorry if I am pretty noobish. I iz brand new to gaia and all. *points to avatar* Kidding about that one. I am just new to this ol' digimon thing. I do Original roleplays, and am an owner of quite a few other guilds, but I have never stepped into this domain. I hope it's fun.

Welcome, i'm Level.
My first recamendation is you should make your Tamer profile.
If you have any questions please ask ^^
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games