Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Introduce Yourselves! (Vote in the Poll!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the guild?
  A friend/ current member
  someone's signature
  The GGN recruting page
  Suggested guilds page
  Random Guild search
  Twitter or Facebook
  Other non gaia site
  one of those out of guild contests
View Results

Awesome Sensei

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:59 pm
levelknight20
Awesome Sensei
Heya, I am Awesome Sensei, and this guild is really cluttered and difficult to figure my way through. Haha.

I have a few questions if someone has time for them. ^^; Sorry if I am pretty noobish. I iz brand new to gaia and all. *points to avatar* Kidding about that one. I am just new to this ol' digimon thing. I do Original roleplays, and am an owner of quite a few other guilds, but I have never stepped into this domain. I hope it's fun.

Welcome, i'm Level.
My first recamendation is you should make your Tamer profile.
If you have any questions please ask ^^

Oh I posted my question for that in the RP forum. Basically I was wondering if we had a profile format we needed to follow, or if I should just go and make my own.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:06 am
Awesome Sensei
levelknight20
Awesome Sensei
Heya, I am Awesome Sensei, and this guild is really cluttered and difficult to figure my way through. Haha.

I have a few questions if someone has time for them. ^^; Sorry if I am pretty noobish. I iz brand new to gaia and all. *points to avatar* Kidding about that one. I am just new to this ol' digimon thing. I do Original roleplays, and am an owner of quite a few other guilds, but I have never stepped into this domain. I hope it's fun.

Welcome, i'm Level.
My first recamendation is you should make your Tamer profile.
If you have any questions please ask ^^

Oh I posted my question for that in the RP forum. Basically I was wondering if we had a profile format we needed to follow, or if I should just go and make my own.

I hope that this helps
In other news, I am zadok, Nice to meet you man

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:34 am
Awesome Sensei

'Sup. I'm Banryu, welcome to the guild. I'll tell you this much, it'll most likely be quite some time before all your questions about how the guild handles things are completely answered. Until then, I'll do my best to expedite the process, heheh. (Just take my advice with a grain of salt, though; I'm not completely familiar with everything there is to know about the guild yet either.)

With that said, welcome, and hope you have fun.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:45 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Awesome Sensei

'Sup. I'm Banryu, welcome to the guild. I'll tell you this much, it'll most likely be quite some time before all your questions about how the guild handles things are completely answered. Until then, I'll do my best to expedite the process, heheh. (Just take my advice with a grain of salt, though; I'm not completely familiar with everything there is to know about the guild yet either.)

Well it was only your questions since you are way over thinking things man. I can easily answer a lot of questions in a snap. Yours are like "Why if Agumon normal but BlackAgumon is limited? No fair!"

This guild has been running for a long time now. It seems to be working very fine thank you very much. No on else seems to be having this problem.

Sorry if it seemed if I yelled at ya. sweatdrop  

KiroMishima
Crew

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:26 pm
Darkfire Karan
Blademaster Banryu
Awesome Sensei

Well it was only your questions since you are way over thinking things man. I can easily answer a lot of questions in a snap. Yours are like "Why if Agumon normal but BlackAgumon is limited? No fair!"

This guild has been running for a long time now. It seems to be working very fine thank you very much. No on else seems to be having this problem.

Sorry if it seemed if I yelled at ya. sweatdrop
No, it doesn't seem like you're yelling to me, sure does seem like you're assuming a lot though. :0 And I think the fact that you're responding to this so much later than I posted it maybe reveals a little more about your opinion of me than you intended. :I

No, I actually wasn't talking about the evolution-related questions as much (although I think those are pretty legitimate questions for any newcomer to this guild), mostly I was referring to... everything. :0 There are a lot of subsidiaries and subdivisions of this guild, and it takes some time to learn about all of them, regardless of whether you share my.... unique concerns, shall we say.

Perhaps I've earned the implied derision that I think I'm picking up from your tone in those comments, and I can understand that, although I can't help but wonder how long I'm gonna continue getting that from people. :I

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:04 am
I'm brand new here but it's a bit overwhelming to be here with all of the stuff around here. I'm gonna go get my Digimon first and then I'll work from there. The Card System seems a little complicated but I'm sure I can figure it out.

earlywolf

Versatile Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:09 am
welocme wolf, at first it can seem overwhelming but once you get used to the system it gets alot eaiser and fun  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:58 am
Hello, my name is jeff and i'm new to the guild.
Sorry if i'm not much for words, i like to talk when i'm talked too.  

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:18 pm
Skye Lord 2011

Hey how's it going, do you want us to call you Jeff or Skye or something? Anyways my name's Lief and if you have any questions or anything I'd be glad to help out. Anyways I hope you have a good time while you're here and enjoy your adventures!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:24 pm
lief_7
Skye Lord 2011

Hey how's it going, do you want us to call you Jeff or Skye or something? Anyways my name's Lief and if you have any questions or anything I'd be glad to help out. Anyways I hope you have a good time while you're here and enjoy your adventures!

call me jeff please, but i was hoping to learn about battles and stuff.  

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:27 pm
Skye Lord 2011
lief_7
Skye Lord 2011

Alright jeff it is, as for the battle what did you want to know, I can link you to a bunch of stuff but I can also answer your questions about them, it's a very popular subject lately since the system has gone through some upgrades and we've had a few tournaments lately.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:31 pm
lief_7
Skye Lord 2011
lief_7
Skye Lord 2011

Alright jeff it is, as for the battle what did you want to know, I can link you to a bunch of stuff but I can also answer your questions about them, it's a very popular subject lately since the system has gone through some upgrades and we've had a few tournaments lately.

tell me about the upgrades and the tournaments please, also about the cards as well. But i like to apologies about my lack of words, i'm sick.  

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:43 pm
Skye Lord 2011
lief_7
Skye Lord 2011
lief_7
Skye Lord 2011

tell me about the upgrades and the tournaments please, also about the cards as well.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by upgrades unless you mean digivolving and stuff.

As for the tournaments, every once in a while someone will start a tournament that you can sign up for and try to take down the other duelists in the guild and try to win the prize, these prizes can range from anything from Digimon to gaia items to just straight up gold. We have one going on currently that should conclude soon. But basically you just have to fill out the form for the tournament and follow the rules and do your best to win.

As for cards, there are many different cards with all kinds of abilities and strategies. It's a system set up by our captain and is really well made. Basically you are allowed to have a deck of 40 cards and a side deck of 40 cards. You get the cards by randomizing numbers in the card shop and adding the card the corresponds to your number to your deck. these cards can then be used in you battle, unlike most card games you don't draw cards from your deck, in this game you select a set number of cards from you deck for each battle. The standard number seems to be around 10 cards per match but this is actually up to the people battling. you then use your tp to use your cards and try to defeat your opponent. Basically any other info you might want to know about battle rules and cards can be found if the battle and card forums so be sure to check them out since this is just kind of a small explanation of the system.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:50 pm
HI I'm judo kami...no wait Super Judo Kami-sama!! (jking on the sama part) nice to meet everyone XD  

Super Judo Kami

Hilarious Genius

3,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250

Destroyer Angel Noxios

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:44 am
Hey i am Destroyer Angel Noxios, Noxios or dan for short. nice to meet you all bytheway  
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games