Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Introduce Yourselves! (Vote in the Poll!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the guild?
  A friend/ current member
  someone's signature
  The GGN recruting page
  Suggested guilds page
  Random Guild search
  Twitter or Facebook
  Other non gaia site
  one of those out of guild contests
View Results

JennySpookehGirl

Interesting Genius

8,150 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:11 am
Hello I'm Jenny and I've been a Digimon fan for ten years or more and the cards and video games even and hunting the manga. My favorite Digimon is Angemon and Tapirmon also Patamon. I like drawing them also but haven't tried lately.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:17 pm
hey  

Destroyer Angel Noxios

angelrhade

Distinct Genius

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:35 am
Hi all!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:52 pm
Hello everyone, I like to say that I loved digimon for over 13 yrs. and thank you for letting me join this Guild because so far I like it cat_mrgreen and hope that everyone has a good day.  

smartyOtaku64

Interesting Genius

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:48 pm
Well actually Ive been in the guild for awhile, but its been at least 2 since ive been on gaia now mostly with school and all my stuff going on and all my friends that were in the guild before have left, and now i feel alone haha Its good to be back though  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:15 pm
User Image

Derp. I started without coming here first.
Anyways, My name is Rosetta, but feel free to call me Rose. I started watching the 6th season of digimon, so I thought it would be fun to be in a guild for it and that is how I ended up here. I am normally in SM rp guilds, so this game/rp digimon guild should be interesting for me.

The Storage Account Cutie

Sparkling Senshi

12,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RK Ulforce Veedramon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:39 pm
Hello fair denzians of this fair society. I am the great Ulforce Enforcer, N4ce for short. (Nickname pending) I am here to meet the call, I hear you are working together to save this guild, and as a Superhero myself, I have answered your call. With my immense strength, overwhelming bravery, and unwavering love, mixed with a little creative charisma, I shall attempt, nay, I shall help you succeed in returning this guild to its golden era. If you have any comments or questions about myself, or my bodacious body wrapped in a tight package, made out of tights, I will make all haste to answer your questions.

Thank you, that is all,
Ulforce Enforcer out!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:59 pm
Ulforce Enforcer
Hello fair denzians of this fair society. I am the great Ulforce Enforcer, N4ce for short. (Nickname pending) I am here to meet the call, I hear you are working together to save this guild, and as a Superhero myself, I have answered your call. With my immense strength, overwhelming bravery, and unwavering love, mixed with a little creative charisma, I shall attempt, nay, I shall help you succeed in returning this guild to its golden era. If you have any comments or questions about myself, or my bodacious body wrapped in a tight package, made out of tights, I will make all haste to answer your questions.

Thank you, that is all,
Ulforce Enforcer out!

I like this guy.  

City in Slumber

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:00 pm
Welcome Ulforce to DTI I hope you enjoy your time here  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:44 pm
Hi I'm Thor. I've actually been in this guild before, long ago. As I said I am Thor and it is nice to meet you. I have a bad memory so if we become friends, please don't act to harshly when I forget things. If we talk regularly there is a less chance. I remember the old days. I had a Agumon, I forgot his name. I loved him dearly. Then their was that Veemon, his name is also sadly gone but I loved him too. Ah but I'm rambling, I'll go start a rambling thread in the chatterbox or something. I can't wait to get back in the flow of things.  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:02 pm
John Egbert Thor
Hi I'm Thor. I've actually been in this guild before, as many other guilds. Ahh I remember the olden times.I think I remember Infighting and odd conversations. I think I once talked with the captain Digi Gabby, I sometimes wander what happened to her. Ah but this is old man talk and I am here to be a young man once again. Starting new and starting fresh as they say. As I said I am Thor and it is nice to meet you. I have a bad memory so if we become friends, please don't act to harshly when I forget things. If we talk regularly there is a less chance. I remember the old days. I had a Agumon, I forgot his name. I loved him dearly. Then their was that Veemon, his name is also sadly gone but I loved him too. Ah but I'm rambling, I'll go start a rambling thread in the chatterbox or something. I can't wait to get back in the flow of things.

Wrong guild : P That one is long dead because we are the Cool Blue Originals.

Hey hows it goin? I'm Karan an awesome mod that just recently got back from a long hiatus. (Played to much lol) If you got questions or concerns just ring me up.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:38 pm
Hello! *Bows * Its very nice to Join this Guild, I look forward to RPing with you all and chatting! My name is Ethan. XD,yes I said that last.  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:06 pm
The Nameless Nobody
Hello! *Bows * Its very nice to Join this Guild, I look forward to RPing with you all and chatting! My name is Ethan. XD,yes I said that last.
Helo Ethan, I am Zadok, the Z man. And its great to have you aboard sir! If you have any questions pm me, and feel free to skype(Zadok127) me or to add me and message me on meebo.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:09 pm
Nice to meet you Z! I'll add you eventually, when I log back into Skype again. Been lazy too.  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

ParadoxSoldier

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:32 pm
Hey guys! My name is ParadoxSoldier, most people call me Paradox! I have been a digimon fan since...forever. I love all the series and most of the digimon. I like this guild and I hope to have a good time Rping with all of you guys!  
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games