Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x- has returned...? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you here or were you a ninja? o.o
  Yes ^_^
  I'm a ninja :D
View Results

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:08 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
Does anyone know how to make someone your godbrother?

Well, when they are born, their parents have to make your parents their godmother and godfather, thereby making you their godsister.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:14 pm
kingofjokers7
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
Does anyone know how to make someone your godbrother?

Well, when they are born, their parents have to make your parents their godmother and godfather, thereby making you their godsister.

Is that the only way?
Like, someone can't just bluntly be my godbrother?  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:39 pm
o.o Wtf. xD I'd yell at you to shut up and bang on the wall.

Cause of a looong tiring week of work and not being with my love. T^T She are away from meh. For a while... and I'm lonely cause my sister is over at a friends for a bit too!

o: I don't really know the whole god thingy cause I've never had one, but the thing I know of how to get is when your parents just work it out. Like your parents ask their parents or child to be the god whatever and they give an agreement to it. o.o It's not like you can just say "Hey! You're my godbrother." xD I believe it's actually documented or something just in case your family dies, then you'll go to your god.
That's just what I've heard though.
x3 And I'd be like wtf if my family died and I was the only person left. LOL.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:03 pm
XD while u do that if my whole family died id say wtf who the h*ll did this then spend my life looking for them  

Cephalon Kish

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:19 am
Lots of people would. o.o You see movies on that of revenge.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:52 am
Awww, poor Soupy. Make a video diary for your love =P Like Cody in Suite Life on Deck.
And yes I still watch Disney ._.
Soupy reminds me of my cousin, except more decent.

And AWWWWWWWW POO. Then.... Is there any way to be sworn siblings? Because I seriously wish my best guy friend was my brother. He's 19 though so would the godparent portion still matter?

And, haaaaaa, me, I'm not wasting my whole life searching for some guy who killed my whole family. I'd be like WTF and then track his a** down immediately, throw him in a dungeon full of scarabs and rats and then slowly torture him every day. Kind of like... A stress reliever.
And then one day tell him he's free to go and then slice his head off the moment he walks out the door.
: D  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:56 am
lol just like saw  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:19 am
Never seen Saw before >.<
but I'd probably have better torture methods.  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:45 am
LOL. I'm not making a video diary. xD And I watch Disney too. o.o There is nothing wrong with it! And I'm probably less decent than your cousin. o:

I don't know anything about god stuff. xD Why don't you just pretend he's your bro forever?

o.o I'm scared of Lexi now guys.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:20 pm
xD I love Disney, it's cute. And there's so many ways you could corrupt it and laugh about it and it could still stay cute. x3
And nah, you're probably more decent because my cousin cheated on his 9 year girlfriend/1year fiancee. Made me mad as s**t D:<

Because, I don't want to pretend, I really want him to be my brother. I want to introduce him to my parents and say, "Hey, mom, dad, remember those four years when I was a teenager full of angst and loneliness and rebellion? Well this is the guy I poured my heart out to and he's my brother." *stare*

XD it's okay, you're not the only one. *pats your head*  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:15 pm
I love disney cause it's disney. xD I actually don't know why. Nowadays, disney actually sucks, really. I mean, back in the day of disney, it was cartoons. And they rocked! Now, it's real life shows and they aren't that good really. o.o
Ahhh... I actually miss old tv. Cause they had awesome and great cartoons. KidsWB, FoxBox. And one more I've forgotten. But yeah. They were nice until they changed it.

If you love the dude so much, go out with him. Seems like it to me. o 3o

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:18 pm
xD
Like HANNAH MONTANA SUCKS! And so does JB.
I loved KidsWB. Winx Club and Yu-Gi-Oh xDD

o.o EEWW. I don't love him like that though D: he's like a... a BROTHER to me! And besides, he's illegal o____o  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:23 pm
I though Sonic was pretty cool too. o: Static Shock, Mew Mew Power. A lot of others too. :3
I loved House of Mouse on Disney.

o.o

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:43 pm
Oh yeah, Sonic X. My friend used to have a crush on Sonic xDD
I loved Powerpuff Girls and Teen Titans x] I used to have a crush on Robin xDD  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:54 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
Oh yeah, Sonic X. My friend used to have a crush on Sonic xDD
I loved Powerpuff Girls and Teen Titans x] I used to have a crush on Robin xDD

Robin the one boy wonder , HA HAHA HAH AHA HH AHAHAHAH AHAHAAH , that guy is crazy  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games