Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place
Continuing to get everything. (suggestions on team building) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is the plan on completing data for the Sinnoh Dex before working on the national Dex, absurd?
  Or just well planned?
View Results

Echo Nacyl

Lupine Gatekeeper

21,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:16 pm
wellwisher
Well then, what would you like for the Lugia?

Erm, what would you offer?

(Oh, and I can't trade til Wednesday at the earliest. Tomorrow I'm out of the house all day.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:14 am
I'm fine any time, we'd just need to select a time.

I can offer, uh, almost any egg. of pokemon not listed on the front page. (and any of the ones that Nadian mentioned in the future) I have some spare legends, but right now it consists of a Phione egg, Jirachi, and a level 70 Regigigas) I have a wide variety of items, and I have Pokerus that I can give.

So, several things, that, perhaps through several trades will equal the untrained Legit Lugia. (I can also trade you the semi-legit Lugia since I don't have any use for it, even now)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Echo Nacyl

Lupine Gatekeeper

21,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:03 pm
Do you have any spare TMs? There are a few in particular I am seeking additional copies of. (My dex, aside from Shaymin and Arceus, of course, is completed, so I need the TMs and items more than the pokemon.)
And if you have a Liechi berry or a spare one from the Shaymin event (Micle, wasn't it?), I need that too. Let me know.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:30 am
Well, I know where to get the leichi berry and the micle berry.
and, I think I know where to find the TM's. What TM's did you have in mind?  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Echo Nacyl

Lupine Gatekeeper

21,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:28 pm
Mostly, I wonder if you have an extra of Grass Knot, Dragon Pulse, and/or Dark Pulse.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:35 pm
EchoLoupgarou
Mostly, I wonder if you have an extra of Grass Knot, Dragon Pulse, and/or Dark Pulse.
I think I could get you any one of those, maybe two, and possibly three.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Echo Nacyl

Lupine Gatekeeper

21,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:52 pm
That would be really nice. I dunno when I'll be around, but I'm easiest to come across at night. Feel free to PM me, as well, since I'm not in here too often. I need another 24 hours to transfer my Lugia over, though. I forgot that I'd reset the DS time for Daylight Savings.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:14 am
Stuff's happened. Still looking for the Lugia. What do you actually want? thats the difference between what you have asked for and that I have. I have the three TM's you've asked for, and the berries. so, what do you actually want?  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:08 pm
I have a 100% legit lugia.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:46 pm
Lord_of_palkia
I have a 100% legit lugia.
I don't really care. good for you.
See, I've started concepting a trade already, and I'm not going to back out of it. I have some honour when it comes to talking about what will and/or won't get traded and don't plan on doing anything outside of that.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Echo Nacyl

Lupine Gatekeeper

21,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:13 pm
wellwisher
Stuff's happened. Still looking for the Lugia. What do you actually want? thats the difference between what you have asked for and that I have. I have the three TM's you've asked for, and the berries. so, what do you actually want?

Any mix, really. Mostly the Grass Knot and berries.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:19 am
EchoLoupgarou
wellwisher

Any mix, really. Mostly the Grass Knot and berries.
Ok, I can get you the Grass Knot. my spare Liechi (as in the one I personally got) is missing, but I have the spare Micle berry, and I have a spare of both of the other TMs.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Echo Nacyl

Lupine Gatekeeper

21,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:55 pm
That would be awesome indeed.
Unfortunately I;ve hit a minor snag with the computer, so if you could PM me a time and FC a little ways in advance, that'd be great (my usual computer is out of commission, so my access is limited. Very.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:29 pm
EchoLoupgarou
That would be awesome indeed.
Unfortunately I;ve hit a minor snag with the computer, so if you could PM me a time and FC a little ways in advance, that'd be great (my usual computer is out of commission, so my access is limited. Very.)
just PM me when and I'll have the pokemon put on some spares for trading.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:08 pm
So, I've plans on working on two Gardevoirs. stat wise (you know, IVs) they'd be identical, high speed, high special attack, and hopefully high HP. I won't need a 31 IV in speed, special attack, or HP. but if I can get over a 25 I think it would work out just fine.
it's in the EV, moves, Pokemon Power, and held item that will change them to different things.

http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/gardevoir
Probably a Double Status and a Choice Specs. (they're for two different teams, so, even though they're the same species, and I want the same IV's. I'm going to be using them in execution very differently.)

Now, I'm not very far in my Platinum game. so, my Diamond game will be handling my trades (which is the one that's further along)  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff