Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Of Sins and Tragedies FINISH! COME PICK UP YOUR ART!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:39 pm
Teh Ace of Shades
ZarAburame
thanks wind
Lol IM making my self I catch phrase so Game over

You get Kabukimon!! <3
lol aint that an interestign digimon never seen that digimon before XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:41 pm
Okay! 2 digimon are left!! xD Hurry up guys! I'll judge them soon!! xD lolz  

Teh Ace of Shades

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:42 pm
((continue..)) demidevimon.

Saren chased after the Mammothmon as fast as he could, keeping up was very had considering Saren was only human. Saren didn't stop though he persisted and carried on-ward twords his goal.

Mean while Shikon just had realised when he ahd gotten to teh tree he didn't know how to climb one. Shikon looked confused for a moment and than in a moment of intense thinking, Shikon got an idea. Shikon backed up, "Hot Head.." Shikon shouted as he slammed his head into the tree..causing a few little digis to fall from teh tree. Shikon caught the few that fell and placed them neatly on teh ground, in which they began to cry. Shikon grunted a bit, but repeated the action til' his mission was done.

Saren had now chased the mammothmon to a cliff, he was now breath-less for the most part. "Drop...him.." Saren managed to get out while he drew in breath, clinging to life. Mammothmon turned around chuckling at the demands of the human. Mammothmon didn't  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:42 pm
Shades, did you get my RP post? I had to leave so I posted it fast.  

Teh Soupreme

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:43 pm
Yeah, we got it!! <3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:46 pm
Okay this contest is gonna end after Prissy's and Tiger's rping is done!! <3  

Teh Ace of Shades

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:46 pm
Prissy disappeared...O.o  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:47 pm
That's good. I'mma post some music that is old in this thread for you guys to listen to. Is that fine Shades?  

Teh Soupreme

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:49 pm
sure! <3 so anyway, Tiger! Finish your rping soon! when I return, judging begins!! so we'll have to probably judge what you guys have so make the last minute changes now!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:52 pm
((continued..)) respond to Saren instead he just hung the demidevimon over teh edge of the cliff. "Bye-bye, now!" the digimon chuckled as he dropped him. Saren ran past the digimon and jumped off the cliff diving off of it as if he was a eagel trying to catch a fleeing sparrow.

"AHHHHHHHH!" The demidevimo cried out as he was in fre fall. "Gotch!" Saren yelled out as he took teh demidevimon in his arms in a cradel postion as he free fell twords teh up and coming ground. Saren scanned teh falling zone with his golden eyes, it was going to be a rough landing, but not fatal...

Saren with a loud bump fell into some greenery. To be specific it was a bunch of berry bushes, the same type he was feasting on earlier. Saren let the devimon losse from his grips as he crawled in pain out of the bushes. The same kind of bush that filled his pallet had now saved his life, "Thank god, for berries.." Is all Saren could say before he passed out.When Saren c  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:53 pm
I know. Where is the love?

[x]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:55 pm
((contineud..)) came to Shikon was staring over him with scratches and bite marks on his arms and face, apparent baby injuries. Saren chuckled a bit, but caught his side in pain. Shikon chuckled to, but stopped soon. Saren than took a look around to see none of the rescued digimon around, "un grateful littel punks.." Is all Saren said before he rose to his feet and walke doff with Shikon helping him along the way.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:58 pm
I don't think Suffocate is old... I forgot.

[x] [x]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:02 pm
Who Won D: Sorry for bosting about the Rp though sweatdrop I can get competitive ^^; Like in my first contest ._.  

Hurricane_hedgehog

greem

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:03 pm
((POOp im to late) dang wrestling)  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items