Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Angels or Demons? -Prizes on last page- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:47 pm
User Image

Smart huh?
Team: Demon
Why: Because a wise one, doesn't play by the book. He will use anything and everything to fool and trick his opponents.
People in the world aren't always good. Atleast one time in there lives, whether they regret it or not, they have done something bad. No one is an Angel in this world, a goody-two shoes, even if they seem like it.
Nothing in life is fair. And if your in hell, I don't think burning in flames or working for the devil is fair. But who said heaven was a nice place? In truth, we don't know about angels or demons. We don't know if they actually look like they do. Or if they are good or bad. We just believe they are. And that's why I found a way to find the winner.
The winner was decided if you had done what I said in the first post. And if there were two or more people who did do that, I'd have looked for who explained there's the best.
Soupy~<3

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:01 pm
I didn't say any of that... and if I was awake I would argue with you about why what you said is wrong. But I am not... so I won't... for now. At least I can argue with your first point.

You seem think angels are dumb. They aren't. They trick demons as well, lead them into thinking one thing when using something else. That isn't cheating it is tactics.  

Draco_Lord

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:03 pm
Dude obama is an angel osama is a demon xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:05 pm
Is Obama obtuse, acute, or right?  

Draco_Lord

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:18 pm
dang i need to spell check xd its corrected  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:18 pm
I know that joke originality has something to do with the real world, but I highly doubt it's what your looking for in this response....dang. XD  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:55 pm
Draco, I'm not saying Angels are dumb or anything. I chose team Demon because it represents a human. Everyone atleast has committed one bad thing in their lives, knowing or without knowing. No accidents or anything. If you did something wrong, you did something wrong.
I said that I would look for relation of demons/angels to the what is now. Everyone has their opinions on angels and demons. You all would fight and try to give good explanations on why your side is the best. Like how you gave many points against Pummel's choice. You all have opinions and stuff that we don't really know. Are angels good? Do demons kill others? Do angels save people? Are demons cool? We don't know. We can only believe what we want to believe. So how am I supposed to choose a winner? The person who has the biggest explanations and opinions? Not fair.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:47 am
Whoo! More arguing. Which by the way is always for fun and has nothing in there of anger, or anything that is bad... I don't feel... like using big words I am to tired.

Demons represent the evil in humans and angels represent the good in humans. Neither one is closer to humans, some say we humans are corrupt but we tend to do the right thing in the end and follow morals, demons have little morals. Heck we even build morals into our society. It gets to a point that it is hard to go against what you know is right. We are not evil, we are a mix.
I would have read each post and decided who presented their points in a logical way, and who gave the most logical points. But that could be because I am a debater, it might be hard for someone who isn't. Both sides have logical reasons, you can't choose one to be right because neither side is. If anything I proved that both sides have valid reasons when I argued with Pummel and Link.

Just thanks again for arguing with me!  

Draco_Lord

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:56 am
Oh bugger, I should have highlighted the text XD This is the second contest I lose this week! And I spend so many hours working on this
- falls to the floor in a dramatic faint-

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:07 am
No one highlighted. Oh well. At least demons were the right side.  

Draco_Lord

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:25 am
So....who won? XD

Or am I missing it when I highlight? *Goes to highlight again.*  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:41 am
Everyone won! So no one won... PARADOX!

Damn english... making remember terms like that.  

Draco_Lord

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:03 am
The winner for Team Angel is: iDragow
The winner for Team Demon is: Pummel_musss
But wait! Some of you were saying Pummel plagiarized. Now to me, plagiarizing is taking the 'exact' thing from a person and using it without giving credit or without being authorized to. Maybe changing around a couple of words and thats it. I have no idea what that song is so if you can prove to me that was plagiarism, then Pummel shall be DQ'd and have not won. But remember, if she didn't win, the next person on the list moves up and this person hasn't done anything wrong. So there is no way to fight against why this person won.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:15 am
Teh Soupreme
The winner for Team Angel is: iDragow
The winner for Team Demon is: Pummel_musss
But wait! Some of you were saying Pummel plagiarized. Now to me, plagiarizing is taking the 'exact' thing from a person and using it without giving credit or without being authorized to. Maybe changing around a couple of words and thats it. I have no idea what that song is so if you can prove to me that was plagiarism, then Pummel shall be DQ'd and have not won. But remember, if she didn't win, the next person on the list moves up and this person hasn't done anything wrong. So there is no way to fight against why this person won.

HAHA....lol. And she just said she didn't win.....XD

Nice job guys! biggrin  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:16 am
And I've not a clue what the song is, so I'm at a loss there...  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff