Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Server Continent (Entertainment Forum)
Digimon Masters Online Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:24 am
oh also for those who don't know because you don't have a lot of mmo experience this is closed beta its purely a bug finding thing so after this all characters will be wiped when open beta starts your characters will be kept for then but this is just a way to get introduced to the game.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:57 am
That's all good...umm...hopefully I won't fluke out and do really well on the closed beta...lol XD
What digis will y'all be aiming for?

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:22 am
ListenFeelEnjoy
That's all good...umm...hopefully I won't fluke out and do really well on the closed beta...lol XD
What digis will y'all be aiming for?
well based off the first chart we found I'm go for kunemon,wormmon,and betamon  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:35 am
I'm aiming for the dogs still~
and then when Open beta starts, I'll know where to get them and how to effectively get them back >3  

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:45 am
I think in the beginning I'll just go for what I can find...once the open beta starts i'll probably try for specifics...but I think I might go for angels or dragons...or random XD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:59 am
I'm going to hack there systems when open beta starts, find my closed beta character data, and get my shiz back, but for that I'll need a team of 13 experts. A hacker, a hacker, a hacker, a hacker, another hacker, and the rest will be hackers.  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:17 am
Well thats stupid O_O

then whats the reason to give us all those cool items?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:37 am
Darkfire Karan
Well thats stupid O_O

The items will more than likely be given back to our characters during the open beta~

Consider them incentive to help out in the closed Beta  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:47 am
Darkfire Karan
Well thats stupid O_O

The items will more than likely be given back to our characters during the open beta~

DX I hope so

Ya but then I owuld probably have to use real money to get them  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:55 am
Darkfire Karan
Darkfire Karan
Well thats stupid O_O

DX I hope so

Ya but then I owuld probably have to use real money to get them

maybe, maybe not~

All depends~  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:47 pm
Well I cant imagine they'd let us buy things with real money just to lose it, IE like buy digieggs my guess is either those things would come back or they wont have a cash shop open until the open beta  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:16 pm
Hey guys~
just so everyone knows and understands this, here's the match ups for attributes!

=> means that this type is stronger than or "beats" it.
Vaccine => Virus => Data => Vaccine
Neutral isn't very effective against everything.
Undefined is effective against everything

Based off of that, I assume that Vaccines aren't going to hit Datas very hard who are not going to hit Virus hard which wont be hitting Vaccines hard. I am also assuming that everything will not be very effective against Undefined and that everything will be very effective against Neutral.

Now, for the elemental types:
Fire => Ice => Water => Fire
Wind => Wood => Earth => Wind
Iron (steel) => Light => Darkness => Thunder => Iron

as above, I am assuming that the type on the right of a pairing (i.e. Fire => Ice) will not be as effective against the type on the left. i.e. an Ice Digimon wouldn't do as much damage to a Fire Digimon as it would to a Water Digimon.  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:00 pm
I think it's kind of really weird~ but even though it is closed Beta, Joymax is essentially allowing anyone who want to join to join, and WeMade had done the same thing for DBO, they allowed the same characters that were used to be used onwards, even after the Beta was opened. I am not sure as to how Joymax will decide whether or not they will allow it, but there is always a hope that there might be a chance that they will do the same Beta test for DMO as they did for DBO. sweatdrop Also when I was a zETA Tester during closed zETA~ they made beta accounts itself, and almost everything other than a few things that were given to be simply test zOMG. The closed Beta approach is quite different for Digimon MMORPG. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:29 am
Dstdnt
I think it's kind of really weird~ but even though it is closed Beta, Joymax is essentially allowing anyone who want to join to join, and WeMade had done the same thing for DBO, they allowed the same characters that were used to be used onwards, even after the Beta was opened. I am not sure as to how Joymax will decide whether or not they will allow it, but there is always a hope that there might be a chance that they will do the same Beta test for DMO as they did for DBO. sweatdrop Also when I was a zETA Tester during closed zETA~ they made beta accounts itself, and almost everything other than a few things that were given to be simply test zOMG. The closed Beta approach is quite different for Digimon MMORPG. sweatdrop
that is very possible. Its rare yes but since this is basically open beta they could very well do that. But the thing is closed beta is normally used for bug fixes so you dont abuse those bugs. And thus why they don't keep the characters from closed beta. The way we can tell is if yall get your rewards from posting the link(i was too lazy to)  

ZarAburame

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:36 pm
scream ONE MORE DAY PEOPLE!
ONE!
MORE!
DAY!

So, how are we going to decide on what server to use?  
Server Continent (Entertainment Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games