Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Geo Creek - Howdy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Creeeeeeek
  Awesome?
  Awesome!
  Laaaaame
  Who?
  Eh
  A tamer!
  A lucky dude
  He sucks
  Eh, he's cool
View Results

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:34 am
Amon of destruction has destructive force. Holy destructive force. Holy judgement. Shoukan, Amon! *a dragon of pure holy judgement reaches out and devours Axel*
Eh.
Thanks Zeke, that idiot can be remade, right?
Perhaps. Shoukan, Umon! *reforms Axel next to his digimon* Touch Miwa agin and I won't recreate you.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:36 am
Also that's bull. 3nodding
Those who control fire can be hurt by fire attacks.
If your made of fire fire can heal you.
If a fire elemental meets the fire attack and absorb it by means of mouth, absorption through skin, etc than it will aid you or just not effect you. If it's an attack you unaware of then you can't do that.

Darkness on the other hand is to broad. What shadow magic?

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:38 am
Kaizer Creek
Amon of destruction has destructive force. Holy destructive force. Holy judgement. Shoukan, Amon! *a dragon of pure holy judgement reaches out and devours Axel*
Eh.
Thanks Zeke, that idiot can be remade, right?
Perhaps. Shoukan, Umon! *reforms Axel next to his digimon* Touch Miwa agin and I won't recreate you.
ugh! that was nasty! gonk wait a sec............holy judgement? i know that but mine is different for some reason *casts it on a tree*

Digimon: because it used darkness not light! scream

oh sweatdrop *leans on something next to him* wait this feels familiar..........*looks up and sees Miwa* oh mama****er......... stare *hides underground*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:40 am
*eye twitch* .... Blarg! *flies up and circles a group of clouds*
Heh.
I could reach him but I think Miwa may prefer to kill him herself. *shrugs*

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:41 am
Kaizer Creek
Also that's bull. 3nodding
Those who control fire can be hurt by fire attacks.
If your made of fire fire can heal you.
If a fire elemental meets the fire attack and absorb it by means of mouth, absorption through skin, etc than it will aid you or just not effect you. If it's an attack you unaware of then you can't do that.

Darkness on the other hand is to broad. What shadow magic?
............ok joo lost me emo *speaking to u thru a speaker underground*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:43 am
Er....where's the mic? *looks around*
Need me to seek him out?
No, no. It's fine. I just need to find the mic.
*as she's flying she breathes fire upwards to create a second magnadramon made of fire*
Kyuule.

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

cony14

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:45 am
hi guys what you doing

(how do i make sprites could someone give me a tutorial.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:45 am
Kaizer Creek
Need me to seek him out?
*as she's flying she breathes fire upwards to create a second magnadramon made of fire*
Kyuule.
the speaker is in u'r helment creek thats how u can here me............and i can see everthing too thru u'r glasses and i do say its cool but its scary because shes going to kill me! gonk  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:47 am
cony14
hi guys what you doing

(No idea by the way User Image IS that what you wanted?)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:48 am
The_real_Axel
Kaizer Creek
Need me to seek him out?
Kyuule.
the speaker is in u'r helment creek thats how u can here me............and i can see everthing too thru u'r glasses and i do say its cool but its scary because shes going to kill me! gonk
Ah. I see. *tosses the helemt and a new one grows* Oh and the glasses. *takes them off crushes them and puts on a new pair*

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

cony14

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:49 am
Kaizer Creek
cony14
hi guys what you doing

(No idea by the way User Image IS that what you wanted?)
yes thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:53 am
Kaizer Creek
The_real_Axel
Kaizer Creek
Need me to seek him out?
Kyuule.
Ah. I see. *tosses the helemt and a new one grows* Oh and the glasses. *takes them off crushes them and puts on a new pair*
i knew u try that but i also but one in u'r ear and brain and u can't regrow then! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! twisted  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:56 am
The_real_Axel
Kaizer Creek
The_real_Axel
Kaizer Creek
Need me to seek him out?
Kyuule.
i knew u try that but i also but one in u'r ear and brain and u can't regrow then! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! twisted
Dude, I can actually.
Shoukan, Amon Umon combo! *both dragons wrap around Creek destroying all data that involved Axel and recreating him* You ok?
Yea, though I wonder why and how he put that stuff in me. Did he hover over me while I sleep? WTF?! gonk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:06 am
Kaizer Creek
The_real_Axel
Kaizer Creek
The_real_Axel
Kaizer Creek
Need me to seek him out?
Kyuule.
Dude, I can actually.
Shoukan, Amon Umon combo! *both dragons wrap around Creek destroying all data that involved Axel and recreating him* You ok?
Yea, though I wonder why and how he put that stuff in me. Did he hover over me while I sleep? WTF?! gonk
no.i'm not like that..........but i have really weird friends who do that........so theres u'r answer

(g2g me going to kill ovan in .hack...........*curses at him for being so effing strong*)  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:08 am
Ew. Freak. neutral

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games