Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:49 pm
-stood up and walked over fists clenched- Get out of my tamer Pro. You big jerk!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:52 pm
*peeps back into pro* ohhhhhhhhh Toan you'd better think of something and fast or your a goner  

ThatMarkGuy

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:53 pm
-sticks tongue out at komi as he begin to raid the fridge, then went over to watch her tv and sit on her fluffy couch- how's that for something?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:55 pm
UnHolyFudge
stare You Are NEVER getting that whistle back now toan NEVER EVER NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS. You are god-modding.
And yes, I am very much godmodding, thank you for noticing ^^  

The Sadistic Toan

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:55 pm
-lowered face, bangs falling in her eyes- GET OUT!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:56 pm
Aww she so adorable when she try to play angry -pats her head and ruffles her hair a bit- As if she can truly stay mad at me  

The Sadistic Toan

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:58 pm
Wether she can or not I can and i will report you for being completely and uterly rude to Komi for no Resaon at first you guys were playing but after she stoped you kept going and how on earth cna you possibly raid a fridge that many times when it hasen't been restocked.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:00 pm
UnHolyFudge
Wether she can or not I can and i will report you for being completely and uterly rude to Komi for no Resaon at first you guys were playing but after she stoped you kept going and how on earth cna you possibly raid a fridge that many times when it hasen't been restocked.
Rude? She continuously try to hug me when time and again I ask her not to, people continue entering my pro just to annoy me when I ask them to leave and your threatening to report me for being rude? Cute. Also, she has a really big fridge, you should look at the size of that thing!  

The Sadistic Toan

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:02 pm
The Sadistic Toan
UnHolyFudge
Rude? She continuously try to hug me when time and again I ask her not to, people continue entering my pro just to annoy me when I ask them to leave and your threatening to report me for being rude? Cute. Also, she has a really big fridge, you should look at the size of that thing!

I warned you and you ignored me fine be that way, and wether or not she continually hugged you you should be glad that some fake deity imposter like you could even get a hug.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:04 pm
no one.. ruffles me hair.. but Mika!!!! -growls and puts a password lock on the fridge, and puts a lock on the Tv that you need a password to undo- Get. Out.  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:06 pm
UnHolyFudge
The Sadistic Toan
UnHolyFudge

I warned you and you ignored me fine be that way, and wether or not she continually hugged you you should be glad that some fake deity imposter like you could even get a hug.
.....you know I laugh at how you try to lecture me and even threaten me with a report. I've done worst things and been punish worst to even bother this as a real threat. As for me being rude, I fail to see what I really did of the so call action you accuse me of doing and I find it an insult that you would accuse me on a fake charge without any proof of it!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:06 pm
??? is there a problem?  

Cephalon Kish

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:08 pm
The Sadistic Toan
UnHolyFudge
The Sadistic Toan
UnHolyFudge

.....you know I laugh at how you try to lecture me and even threaten me with a report. I've done worst things and been punish worst to even bother this as a real threat. As for me being rude, I fail to see what I really did of the so call action you accuse me of doing and I find it an insult that you would accuse me on a fake charge without any proof of it!
on the contrary, I'm nicer to her then I am to most people  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:10 pm
The Sadistic Toan
The Sadistic Toan
UnHolyFudge
The Sadistic Toan
UnHolyFudge

on the contrary, I'm nicer to her then I am to most people

Yeah I can DEFINATELY see that! -so much sarcasm that it actually smells of it-  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:13 pm
The Sadistic Toan
UnHolyFudge
The Sadistic Toan
UnHolyFudge

Any proof? you call yourself a god but what proof have you of your power? none you are god of nothing but a pathetic ego. it also is clear you are fake because any real god would have aserted power insted of toying around with someone's emotion. Also NO GOD EATS THAT MUCH.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games