Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Introduce Yourselves! (Vote in the Poll!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the guild?
  A friend/ current member
  someone's signature
  The GGN recruting page
  Suggested guilds page
  Random Guild search
  Twitter or Facebook
  Other non gaia site
  one of those out of guild contests
View Results

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:54 pm
Metal Trsu
Hello All. You may call me Metal.

Can't wait to Rp

Welcome to DTI, I'm Leif and you have any questions im happy to be you're guy. Metal it is, hope you enjoy your time here.

Oh also I'm one of your crew so if you nees anything taken care of just ask, im willing to help. See ya around, time to start making memories.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:51 am
lief_7

UnHolyFudge

Thanks much!

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:44 pm
hello im dragonianflame, but you can call me dragon... if you want.. I am new at rping but would like to try soon  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:33 pm
dragonianflame

Hey there! Welcome to DTI, Dragon!
You can call me Cat, or Kitty, or even BBC. Its a pleasure to meet you!
If you have any questions at all, don't be afraid to ask me or anyone who's available. We'd be happy to help you.

I look forward to RPing with you in the future! :>

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:35 pm
Black_Blood Cat
dragonianflame

Hey there! Welcome to DTI, Dragon!
You can call me Cat, or Kitty, or even BBC. Its a pleasure to meet you!
If you have any questions at all, don't be afraid to ask me or anyone who's available. We'd be happy to help you.

I look forward to RPing with you in the future! :>

thanks I hope to rp soon, but I do have a question about the tamer profile. do you have to make a new topic or something?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:01 pm
dragonianflame

Sorry for the delay, but yes, you have to post a new thread in this forum.
If you aren't sure what to post, here's some guidelines on how to create your profile as well as a sample profile for you to see!

I hope this answers your question!

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

ArtificialJellyfish

Feral Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:38 pm
-crawls in- I think I neglected to come in here, so... Hi guys! I'm Pandy c:  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:46 pm
Hello everyone! The name's Ronnel , pleased ta meetcha. I'm a long time Digimon fan, and a big fan of the Digimon World 4 game. please treat me kindly!  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Cutter Knight

Tricky Treater

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:49 pm
Welcome to DTI Ronnel  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:24 pm
Peter D Hook
-crawls in- I think I neglected to come in here, so... Hi guys! I'm Pandy c:

Welcome Pandy, not sure we've met yet, I'm Lief, if you have an questions let me know, and I'll be glad to answer them. I hope you enjoy your time and I think you'll find a very likeable guild here

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Welcome Ronnel, glad to meet you and hope you enjoy your time, don't worry everyone here is nice smile  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

ArtificialJellyfish

Feral Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:07 pm
lief_7
Welcome Pandy, not sure we've met yet, I'm Lief, if you have an questions let me know, and I'll be glad to answer them. I hope you enjoy your time and I think you'll find a very likeable guild here

Pleasure to meet you, Lief! Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm already enjoying this guild, I love it!! <3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:09 pm
Peter D Hook
lief_7

Pleasure to meet you, Lief! Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm already enjoying this guild, I love it!! <3

sweet glad to hear it, I should be around more now, but I tend to work behind the scenes a lot, but I think my life is finally slowing down a bit.
See ya around!  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Sanari Yamamoto

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:46 pm
Hello everyone! I just joined the guild (literally like a second ago) and look forward to RPing and getting to know all of ya'll! I'm a pretty easy going girl, I like to hangout with friends, go on adventures, and read in my spare time. OH! I also have a sickly obsession with Honey Boo Boo, so ya'll better redneckanize it. Anyway, look forward to rping shortly!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:51 pm
Sanari Yamamoto
Hello everyone! I just joined the guild (literally like a second ago) and look forward to RPing and getting to know all of ya'll! I'm a pretty easy going girl, I like to hangout with friends, go on adventures, and read in my spare time. OH! I also have a sickly obsession with Honey Boo Boo, so ya'll better redneckanize it. Anyway, look forward to rping shortly!

Hey there, im Lief and Welcome to DTI, I or any of our other crew and members would be more than happy to answer any questions you might have or help you out with whatever you need. Im sure you'll enjoy your time here and meet many of the awesome people who call this guild home. Anyways, welcome again, enjoy your time, and i'll see you around.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

iDeduce

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:11 pm
Hello I'm Ideduce and I'd love to roleplay with someone. Right now I'm setting up my profile, but soon I will be on my way to search rps! <3  
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games