Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Introduce Yourselves! (Vote in the Poll!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the guild?
  A friend/ current member
  someone's signature
  The GGN recruting page
  Suggested guilds page
  Random Guild search
  Twitter or Facebook
  Other non gaia site
  one of those out of guild contests
View Results

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:58 pm
iDeduce
Hello I'm Ideduce and I'd love to roleplay with someone. Right now I'm setting up my profile, but soon I will be on my way to search rps! <3

Hi IDeduce!
Very cute username btw : )
I'm Poca and it's very nice to meet you : 3

Good choice with Reremon!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:29 pm
Wind-Up Pickpocket
iDeduce
Hello I'm Ideduce and I'd love to roleplay with someone. Right now I'm setting up my profile, but soon I will be on my way to search rps! <3

Hi IDeduce!

Aw thank you n_n I like your user name too!
Could you check to see if my profile is in order please? I want to make sure I'm getting it all down. Also I had a question on where the description for the cards are. No one plays digimon in the town I live in or I'd probably know what the cards do....Thank you! heart  

iDeduce

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:51 pm
iDeduce
Wind-Up Pickpocket
iDeduce

Hi IDeduce!

Could you check to see if my profile is in order please? I want to make sure I'm getting it all down. Also I had a question on where the description for the cards are. No one plays digimon in the town I live in or I'd probably know what the cards do....Thank you! heart

I can totally check out your profile~
And for the card game is different than the trading card game irl.
Here is a battle tutorial. It's a little word but it should explain everything.
Here are general rules.
This is the training dojo where new players can have mock matches and learn the rules.
Here we have trading cafe where you can trade cards and talk about the game.
Finally we have the deck forum where you post your deck and can claim cards through random number generating.

I hope this master post helps!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:58 pm
Wind-Up Pickpocket
iDeduce
Wind-Up Pickpocket
iDeduce

Hi IDeduce!

Here are general rules.
This is the training dojo where new players can have mock matches and learn the rules.
Finally we have the deck forum where you post your deck and can claim cards through random number generating.

Wow thank you! heart heart heart I'll try to figure this out! mrgreen  

iDeduce

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:13 pm
iDeduce
Wind-Up Pickpocket
iDeduce
Wind-Up Pickpocket
iDeduce

Hi IDeduce!

Here are general rules.

You're welcome! It's all in a days work! <(^ ,^)> <3
If you need any help feel free to pm me!
Or for more card help (I'm kinda a card scrub) Pm the vice captain,
-InsertEgoHere- Liger. He's like a card god!

And for any help that a crew member can't help with feel free to PM Dstdnt our other vice he is an amazing person who know tons about the guild!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:14 pm
Wind-Up Pickpocket
iDeduce
Wind-Up Pickpocket
iDeduce
Wind-Up Pickpocket
iDeduce

Hi IDeduce!

Here are general rules.

You're welcome! It's all in a days work! <(^ ,^)> <3
If you need any help feel free to pm me!
Or for more card help (I'm kinda a card scrub) Pm the vice captain,
-InsertEgoHere- Liger. He's like a card god!

And for any help that a crew member can't help with feel free to PM Dstdnt our other vice he is an amazing person who know tons about the guild!

Ay ay sir! n_n  

iDeduce

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:20 pm
iDeduce

Nice to meet you and I can't wait to RP with you!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:22 pm
Wind-Up Pickpocket
iDeduce

exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim

if you have an rp idea let me know : biggrin  

iDeduce

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:18 pm
iDeduce
Wind-Up Pickpocket
iDeduce

exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim

if you have an rp idea let me know : biggrin

<_<
>_>
Join A.S.S

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24215607  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:08 am
Hello! My name is Aki and I chose Yokomon as my first partner and I named her Chika! I like video games, chocolate, and zucchini! Let's all be friends! emotion_bigheart  

KiraKiraDeath

Tipsy Fairy

13,925 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Megathread 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:44 am
Aki Shine
Hello! My name is Aki and I chose Yokomon as my first partner and I named her Chika! I like video games, chocolate, and zucchini! Let's all be friends! emotion_bigheart

Hi there Aki, I'm Lief, Yokomon is awesome! I like that line a lot, in fact my current main digimon in the rp is a Biyomon! Nice to meet you, let me know if you have any questions or concernes, we have an awesome crew that does a great job of helping people and we all would be happy to help, Hope you enjoy your time and WELCOME TO DTI!!!!

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:57 am
lief_7
Aki Shine

Hi there Aki, I'm Lief, Yokomon is awesome! I like that line a lot, in fact my current main digimon in the rp is a Biyomon! Nice to meet you, let me know if you have any questions or concernes, we have an awesome crew that does a great job of helping people and we all would be happy to help, Hope you enjoy your time and WELCOME TO DTI!!!!

I agree it's a great line! Phoenixmon is so far out of reach, but it's my goal! Thank you so much for the warm welcome! Can you direct me to the links to share so I can put one in my signature? I'm excited to be here!  

KiraKiraDeath

Tipsy Fairy

13,925 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Megathread 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:00 am
Aki Shine
lief_7
Aki Shine

I agree it's a great line! Phoenixmon is so far out of reach, but it's my goal! Thank you so much for the warm welcome! Can you direct me to the links to share so I can put one in my signature? I'm excited to be here!

Ya I think the moving ones are all on the guild home page. Most people use their Tamer art and link the home page to it. If you want the one I have I can make you a code of it or any of the others you might want.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:16 am
lief_7
Aki Shine
lief_7
Aki Shine

Ya I think the moving ones are all on the guild home page. Most people use their Tamer art and link the home page to it. If you want the one I have I can make you a code of it or any of the others you might want.

Duh! emotion_facepalm Okay yeah sorry! I'm still waiting on my trade to be accepted and my Tamer art to be complete so I'll just wait and be a patient little Aki! Thanks again!  

KiraKiraDeath

Tipsy Fairy

13,925 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Megathread 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:21 am
Aki Shine
lief_7
Aki Shine
lief_7
Aki Shine

Duh! emotion_facepalm Okay yeah sorry! I'm still waiting on my trade to be accepted and my Tamer art to be complete so I'll just wait and be a patient little Aki! Thanks again!

Haha no worries, I just finished your art and I was just letting you know where they were not trying to make it sound like you didn't look haha. Also good luck on Phoenixmon, I have one of those but it is not the line I'm going with in the RP, my line is a little weird. I'm doing Biyomon->Kazemon->Zephermon->JetSlphymon with a slide evolution to Ancient Kazemon! I kinda broke up my Biyomn line because I wanted to use Ancient Kazemon! smile Anyways, enjoy!

Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games