Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:34 pm
FireBringer_Kain
Exploder Wing
KomiTomiButterfly
-giggled at Kain and Wing-
Of course you can Wing, and Kain would you like to lick the bowl?
-giggled and gave her best mother-like smile, then starts humming christmas carols while making the cookies-

Did you hear that kain blaugh we are getting cookies *runs around kain* rofl

*runs around Toan* Cookies!
How lucky for ya'll.....not like I ever wanted any.........out of curiosity what flavor are they?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:34 pm
The Sadistic Toan
Exploder Wing
KomiTomiButterfly
-giggled and gave her best mother-like smile, then starts humming christmas carols while making the cookies-

.....cookies?

Yes cookies * jumps up and down around Toan* rofl  

ThatMarkGuy

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:35 pm
The Sadistic Toan
FireBringer_Kain
Exploder Wing
KomiTomiButterfly

How lucky for ya'll.....not like I ever wanted any.........out of curiosity what flavor are they?

o.o i think M&M...or raisin...or both  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:37 pm
The Sadistic Toan
FireBringer_Kain
Exploder Wing
KomiTomiButterfly

CHO...CO....LATE!!!!!!! blaugh  

ThatMarkGuy

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:37 pm
FireBringer_Kain
The Sadistic Toan
FireBringer_Kain
Exploder Wing
KomiTomiButterfly

M&M.....Raisin.....chocolate -swallows air, then shake head- No! I don't want any cookies!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:41 pm
The Sadistic Toan
FireBringer_Kain
The Sadistic Toan
FireBringer_Kain
Exploder Wing
KomiTomiButterfly

M&M.....Raisin.....chocolate -swallows air, then shake head- No! I don't want any cookies!

Its the weasel Toan, what ever you do dont talk to the WEASEL!!!!!!!!!!!  

ThatMarkGuy

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:42 pm
Actually their my specialty. White Chocolate cookies with M&M's, and milk chocolate frosting -giggles and put the tray in the oven- Kain here's the one bowl! -handed it to him- and Wing, the other bowl. I always make two bowls full of cookie dough -giggles- Toan would you like the spoons?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:43 pm
Upon further consideration that post i just made in the event thread has one of my WORST puns yet. stare Hey Komi can I have a cookie?  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:46 pm
KomiTomiButterfly
Actually their my specialty. White Chocolate cookies with M&M's, and milk chocolate frosting -giggles and put the tray in the oven- Kain here's the one bowl! -handed it to him- and Wing, the other bowl. I always make two bowls full of cookie dough -giggles- Toan would you like the spoons?
Toan tried to mustard every courage he could find, every will power that course through his vain to try and fight back. His pride was pounding on every bone in his body to refuse. His common sense was practically beat the crap out of his brain to think clearly. "Well.......It would be a bad thing to waste precious food, especially so close to Christmas time......Sure."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:47 pm
KomiTomiButterfly

Yay *starts licking the bowl* ummmmmmmm *lick ,lick, lick* blaugh  

ThatMarkGuy

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:48 pm
*runs to corner*
~5 minutes later~
*puts bowl in sink and washes it*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:51 pm
The Sadistic Toan
KomiTomiButterfly
Toan tried to mustard every courage he could find, every will power that course through his vain to try and refuse. His pride was pounding on every bone in his body to refuse. His common sense was practically beat the crap out of his brain to think clearly. "Well.......It would be a bad thing to waste precious food, especially so close to Christmas time......Sure."

Alright -she smiled and walked over to him handing him the cookie dough covered spoons- There you are. And Kain! What a good boy! Cleaning up when you are done! -she smiled brighter and walked over petting Kain on the head, then turned to Fudge- When their done, sure! -smiled-  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:54 pm
Toan shoved one spoon after another into his mouth cleaning the cookies dough right off in a matter of second. He had a look of satisfaction and content in his eyes before he release what he had done. His desire for the cookies we're too strong to fight off. He went and wash the spoons when he was done.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:57 pm
The Sadistic Toan
Toan shoved one spoon after another into his mouth cleaning the cookies dough right off in a matter of second. He had a look of satisfaction and content in his eyes before he release what he had done. His desire for the cookies we're too strong to fight off. He went and wash the spoons when he was done.

Toan !!! did you speak to the weasel, Tell me now!!!  

ThatMarkGuy

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:59 pm
Exploder Wing
The Sadistic Toan

Toan !!! did you speak to the weasel, Tell me now!!!
No! It was the cookie monster! He haunts me in my mind and in my sleep till I had no choice but to obey his desire!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games