Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Introduce Yourselves! (Vote in the Poll!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the guild?
  A friend/ current member
  someone's signature
  The GGN recruting page
  Suggested guilds page
  Random Guild search
  Twitter or Facebook
  Other non gaia site
  one of those out of guild contests
View Results

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:59 am
iDeduce
Hello I'm Ideduce and I'd love to roleplay with someone. Right now I'm setting up my profile, but soon I will be on my way to search rps! <3

Aki Shine
Hello! My name is Aki and I chose Yokomon as my first partner and I named her Chika! I like video games, chocolate, and zucchini! Let's all be friends! heart

Welcome to Digimon Tamer Island! I hope you will have fun in our guild. If you are looking to RP then you should have your character's register in this here thread. Oh but make sure to read the rules first and if you have any questions then we also have a Digimon RP Q&A thread where the RP moderators will be happy to answer your questions.

If you are looking for people to RP with then we tons of members here whom you can interact with (myself included).  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:13 am
Shadow of Miracles
iDeduce
Hello I'm Ideduce and I'd love to roleplay with someone. Right now I'm setting up my profile, but soon I will be on my way to search rps! <3

Aki Shine
Hello! My name is Aki and I chose Yokomon as my first partner and I named her Chika! I like video games, chocolate, and zucchini! Let's all be friends! heart

Welcome to Digimon Tamer Island! I hope you will have fun in our guild. If you are looking to RP then you should have your character's register in this here thread. Oh but make sure to read the rules first and if you have any questions then we also have a Digimon RP Q&A thread where the RP moderators will be happy to answer your questions.

If you are looking for people to RP with then we tons of members here whom you can interact with (myself included).

Awesome! Thank you so much! I'll definitely do that when I get home, I'm being bad and sneaking on at wort at the moment.  

KiraKiraDeath

Tipsy Fairy

13,925 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Megathread 100

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:24 am
ninja

I won't tell...

-ninja mode active-
Aki Shine
Shadow of Miracles
iDeduce

Aki Shine

Awesome! Thank you so much! I'll definitely do that when I get home, I'm being bad and sneaking on at wort at the moment.
ninja  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:33 am
Hi I'm Angie Angel! I found this guild in the guilds tab of Gaia and thought I'd give it a try. Still getting use to everything so if you see me around don't be shy! Give me a hand? :3  

8 Y

Dangerous Browser

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:45 am
8 Y
Hi I'm Angie Angel! I found this guild in the guilds tab of Gaia and thought I'd give it a try. Still getting use to everything so if you see me around don't be shy! Give me a hand? :3

Hi welcome to DTI, im Lief, glad you tracked us down! You will find an awesome group of Digimon fans here and an amazing guild that is like family. I hope you enjoy yourself and have lots of cool adventures. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or the crew or really anyone in the guild and they will be more than happy to help. See ya around!  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 1:15 am
I'm Sasha_Blouse AOT or you can call me Sasha (Or Potato Girl)
I love Anime and manga
I dislike people who say that Anime/manga are cartoons or regular books.
I found this from a few people's sighnatures :3  

FluffyFuno

Fuzzy Puppy

4,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:39 am
Sasha_Blouse AOT
I love Anime and manga

Whoa, no one said hi? That's strange, well hello there, I'm Lief and I'm sorry that no one responded to your introduction sweatdrop usually we're pretty good at that. I hope you are finding your way around ok and if you have any questions I would be happy to help out. Hope to see you around.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:07 pm
lief_7
Sasha_Blouse AOT
I love Anime and manga

Whoa, no one said hi? That's strange, well hello there, I'm Lief and I'm sorry that no one responded to your introduction sweatdrop usually we're pretty good at that. I hope you are finding your way around ok and if you have any questions I would be happy to help out. Hope to see you around.

Hello sir Lief, it's really ok! ^^ And i'm finding everything fine! I'll see you around too! ^^ cat_3nodding  

FluffyFuno

Fuzzy Puppy

4,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:13 pm
Sasha_Blouse AOT
lief_7
Sasha_Blouse AOT
I love Anime and manga

Hello sir Lief, it's really ok! ^^ And i'm finding everything fine! I'll see you around too! ^^ cat_3nodding

Glad to hear, see ya around  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:17 pm
lief_7
Sasha_Blouse AOT
lief_7
Sasha_Blouse AOT
I love Anime and manga

Glad to hear, see ya around

You too! ^^  

FluffyFuno

Fuzzy Puppy

4,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:38 pm
Hola im christina i am a gemer/blogger roleplayed since i was 12 and my favorite digimon HANDS down is my adorable gabumon. Yes i have others but the one that stole my heart was gabumon from season one. He was so shy and he didnt want to get his fur wet! and when he digivolves he becomes so awesome looking and wolves are my favorite. To me garurumon is like a misunderstood wolf digimon that wants a hug.Just because he looks scary doesnt mean he is. Oh and im also adhd and bipolar i dont normally see my grammar mistakes and when someone scolds me for it i feel like im being punished at times. thats why i like roleplaying. Im learning how to write properly in my mistakes, what didnt make sense and fix it. And patience with my other friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:49 pm
enzerubebii98255
Hola im christina i am a gemer/blogger roleplayed since i was 12 and my favorite digimon HANDS down is my adorable gabumon. Yes i have others but the one that stole my heart was gabumon from season one. He was so shy and he didnt want to get his fur wet! and when he digivolves he becomes so awesome looking and wolves are my favorite. To me garurumon is like a misunderstood wolf digimon that wants a hug.Just because he looks scary doesnt mean he is. Oh and im also adhd and bipolar i dont normally see my grammar mistakes and when someone scolds me for it i feel like im being punished at times. thats why i like roleplaying. Im learning how to write properly in my mistakes, what didnt make sense and fix it. And patience with my other friends.

Yoyoyo What up! I'm Karan, the mod that accepted your application. My favorite Digimon is Kamemon because he totally a beast. Turtles are my favorite animals as well as Digimon. And when it comes to grammar mistakes, you are talking to the pro at grammar mistakes. XD

Hope you enjoy the guild! Any questions feel free to ask!  

KiroMishima
Crew

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:07 pm
Darkfire Karan
enzerubebii98255

Yoyoyo What up! I'm Karan, the mod that accepted your application. My favorite Digimon is Kamemon because he totally a beast. Turtles are my favorite animals as well as Digimon. And when it comes to grammar mistakes, you are talking to the pro at grammar mistakes. XD

I will and i cant wait to start. if its not fifa making me hyper its this guild lol. ok mostly fifa atm.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:23 pm
enzerubebii98255
Darkfire Karan
enzerubebii98255

I will and i cant wait to start. if its not fifa making me hyper its this guild lol. ok mostly fifa atm.

Oh man fifa XD I got my money on Argentina but I want Italy to win.  

KiroMishima
Crew

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:26 pm
Darkfire Karan
enzerubebii98255
Darkfire Karan
enzerubebii98255

Oh man fifa XD I got my money on Argentina but I want Italy to win.

I want usa or italy to win but its anyones game the 1st match is showing that brasil is one challenging host. they want to end the 50 yr old ghost sooo bad.  
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games