Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Introduce Yourselves! (Vote in the Poll!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the guild?
  A friend/ current member
  someone's signature
  The GGN recruting page
  Suggested guilds page
  Random Guild search
  Twitter or Facebook
  Other non gaia site
  one of those out of guild contests
View Results

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:41 am
murruelecreuset
Shadow of Miracles
murruelecreuset
Shadow of Miracles
murruelecreuset
Hello I'm murruelecreuset (Murrue Le Creuset if you add spaces and caps)
You can call me Murrue or Rue for short.

I love digimon, it's one of my favourite series to watch over and over again. I can honestly say I've seen all the seasons... was working on Fusion but my dubbed version stopped, and I haven't picked it since. Favourite season I'd have to say is the original best one ever. Least favourite probably the fourth one but it grew on me smile

Welcome to DTI! =D

Glad to have you with us. I see that you made a profile which is great ^^ we'll be able to RP soon.

Thank you Shadow. That's the plan smile

Great ^^ the picture in your profile is quite nice 3nodding she reminds me of Maria. Are you bringing her into the RP or will it be a new character?

Thanks, that's what I thought too.

I was thinking about doing so. Though I might not, might pull from my pool of past Digimon characters (Jasmine Starling being my usual fall back) but we will see.
Oh nice so this is not your first digimon guild RP 3nodding This guild is actually my first digimon RP guild ^^ and I've never left since lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:43 am
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
I see you have augumon :3 Nice choice. I currently have Chibomon (I am an old player but with school haven't been able to post much) PM me if you want to talk ^.^

still trying to know my way around here in DTI...got a lot of tabs opened lol...I'm also reading some Digimon wikis coz I have very poor Digimon "knowledge"...btw I'm currently playing pokemon....how about you?  

winter ice prince

Dedicated Lover

9,650 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:44 am
Shadow of Miracles
murruelecreuset
Shadow of Miracles
murruelecreuset
Shadow of Miracles
murruelecreuset
Hello I'm murruelecreuset (Murrue Le Creuset if you add spaces and caps)
You can call me Murrue or Rue for short.

I love digimon, it's one of my favourite series to watch over and over again. I can honestly say I've seen all the seasons... was working on Fusion but my dubbed version stopped, and I haven't picked it since. Favourite season I'd have to say is the original best one ever. Least favourite probably the fourth one but it grew on me smile

Welcome to DTI! =D

Glad to have you with us. I see that you made a profile which is great ^^ we'll be able to RP soon.

Great ^^ the picture in your profile is quite nice 3nodding she reminds me of Maria. Are you bringing her into the RP or will it be a new character?

I was thinking about doing so. Though I might not, might pull from my pool of past Digimon characters (Jasmine Starling being my usual fall back) but we will see.
Oh nice so this is not your first digimon guild RP 3nodding This guild is actually my first digimon RP guild ^^ and I've never left since lol

Well it technically my first guild for digimon. Though I've been in my share of forum rps and made one myself a while back. Didn't last though... sad as that is I have lots of characters because of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:57 am
murruelecreuset
Shadow of Miracles
murruelecreuset
Shadow of Miracles
murruelecreuset

Well it technically my first guild for digimon. Though I've been in my share of forum rps and made one myself a while back. Didn't last though... sad as that is I have lots of characters because of it.

Then you won't have to worry about this one dying ^^ even when the RP is slow, people always come back to it and I plan on RPing as much as I can here. So long as my work permits me.  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:07 pm
gaia_spoons Hello! I'm H e l l i s h V o i d! Most peeps call me Void for short. Some even call me Helly.

I've watched digimon since I was a kid and I still love it now. I'm still new to RPing but I can't wait to start here OwO  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:41 pm
H e l l i s h V o i d
gaia_spoons Hello! I'm H e l l i s h V o i d! Most peeps call me Void for short. Some even call me Helly.

I've watched digimon since I was a kid and I still love it now. I'm still new to RPing but I can't wait to start here OwO

Welcome to the guild Void ^^

This digimon guild is a very fun place. I hope that you will enjoy your time here.  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:30 pm
Shadow of Miracles
H e l l i s h V o i d

Welcome to the guild Void ^^

This digimon guild is a very fun place. I hope that you will enjoy your time here.

Thank you! This does look like fun albeit a little difficult to navigate around, but I know I'll have fun nonetheless OwO;;  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:31 pm
H e l l i s h V o i d

Vooooid! I'm glad you decided to join! Welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me~ ^-^  

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:03 pm
X Kaos X
H e l l i s h V o i d

Vooooid! I'm glad you decided to join! Welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me~ ^-^

gaia_spoons Thank you! Aye will do my friend. Also, I don't think I've ever thanked you for the post format you made me. Even though it's a little late... Thank you! >w<  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:32 pm
H e l l i s h V o i d

Welcome to Digimon: Tamer Island again! sweatdrop Hope you like your first Digimon, and great choice matching with it lol cool =D  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:48 pm
Dstdnt
H e l l i s h V o i d

Welcome to Digimon: Tamer Island again! sweatdrop Hope you like your first Digimon, and great choice matching with it lol cool =D

Thank you again. I do! Also thank you for the art. I was told that penguinmon and a few other digimon were not getting chosen and I kind of wanted to try something different so yeah. ^w^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:54 pm
Hey! Arcaris here and new in this guild. Its nice to be here. I like digimons a lot ever since, and one of my favorite digimon is Terriermon.  

Arcaris

Conservative Member

6,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:07 pm
Arcaris
Hey! Arcaris here and new in this guild. Its nice to be here. I like digimons a lot ever since, and one of my favorite digimon is Terriermon.

Hey there! I'm D, and it's great to have you here! If you have any questions please feel free to ask! Hopefully you'll be able to get a Terriermon someday soon. =D  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:12 pm
Dstdnt
Arcaris

Hey there! I'm D, and it's great to have you here! If you have any questions please feel free to ask! Hopefully you'll be able to get a Terriermon someday soon. =D

Well actually there is. I really dont know anything about the guild since I'm new here, and how things move. First thing, how will I battle with other tamers now I have my first digimon? neutral  

Arcaris

Conservative Member

6,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:29 pm
Arcaris
Dstdnt
Arcaris

Well actually there is. I really dont know anything about the guild since I'm new here, and how things move. First thing, how will I battle with other tamers now I have my first digimon? neutral

Introduction

Well luckily for you, I have updated the above Introduction of the Guild sometime ago to include several new features, including just that! =D It looks like you're already on Step 3, and the first thing that would be best is to make a Tamer Profile in File City to document and keep track of the Digimon you will be meeting and partnering with in here, and is also a good way to meet fellow Tamers. Then in Step 2 the FAQ features information about Battles and the Battle System Tutorial, as well as Step 6 where you create your Deck topic and store you cards, and within the Card Shop you are able to randomize 5 cards a day for free. =D After that, as mentioned in the FAQ, if you head to the Tamer Coliseum you can PM or post that you're looking for a battle, and if you win, lose or even have a draw you can get cards from the special PvP Sets, with currently PvE and PvP Sets coming soon! Hope this helps, and if you have any further questions, I'll be here. 3nodding If you wish to PM me as well, fine with that too lol =D

Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games