Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Introduce Yourselves! (Vote in the Poll!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the guild?
  A friend/ current member
  someone's signature
  The GGN recruting page
  Suggested guilds page
  Random Guild search
  Twitter or Facebook
  Other non gaia site
  one of those out of guild contests
View Results

Shippougirl16

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:35 pm
Hi I'm new to this guild! You can call me Kira. um I was wondering were you post which Digimon you want for your partner? I know it's a stupid question please don't laugh at me.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:18 pm
Welcome Kira I hope you enjoy yourself here. 3nodding

Go to the "Register as a tamer and get your digimon here!" topic and follow the instructions within the topic and you should be good...
If you need more help PM me if you like. 3nodding  

ReinbachThe3rd

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100

Anger isues

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:37 am
names paul im also new to the guild and i just registerd for my partner and i hope i hav fun in the futur with this guild  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:45 am
welcome to the guild  

xoThe_Fallen_Angelxo

Unbeatable Player

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Anger isues

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:53 am
thanks biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:06 pm
Hi, I'm Casey and I love Digimon! It was my first anime ever! My favorite season was the first, but I love them all! I just signed up for my digimon and I cant wait to get her! I hope to have a lot of fun in this guild!  

reiglesc1

User_3556568

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:35 pm
Welcome Casey~  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:11 pm
I'm Tahiba, and I've been a huge digifan since the series first came to America. Savers is the best so far, but we wont get it for a while crying  

Saniichi

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:23 pm
My name's Chikyu Kodomo, but most of my friends either call me Chikyu or Kodomo. I liked the first and third seasons of Digimon, and I thought the second one was so-so, but I haven't seen the fourth or fifth seasons yet.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:25 pm
Hi~
And Welcome To Digimon Guild~
I Hope U Will Enjoy Our Guild >_

User_3556568

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100

Falmosta

The Committee Staff Guildsman

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:56 pm
Yo, It's Falmosta, well that's what the call me. I've been into digimon ever since It's been out. I actualy have my old d-3 form the second season up here in my college dorm where i meet this dude V *points*. Who knew we had this in common until I mentioned having an RP.

Tahiba
I'm Tahiba, and I've been a huge digifan since the series first came to America. Savers is the best so far, but we wont get it for a while crying

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:15 pm
Falmosta
Yo, It's Falmosta, well that's what the call me. I've been into digimon ever since It's been out. I actualy have my old d-3 form the second season up here in my college dorm where i meet this dude V *points*. Who knew we had this in common until I mentioned having an RP.

Tahiba

Yeah. This is a guy I know. We do things, and run a digimon rp here aswell. Anyways, welcome to the guild. You plan on going for Wormmon, so we can DNA into Paildramon?  

Saniichi

Falmosta

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:08 am
Tahiba

Yeah. This is a guy I know. We do things, and run a digimon rp here aswell. Anyways, welcome to the guild. You plan on going for Wormmon, so we can DNA into Paildramon?
I was thinking about it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:23 am
Good, cuz thats the only way we can go ultimate until they release more options...Just wait a while so I can get a dragon digimon first.  

Saniichi

Falmosta

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:40 am
Tahiba
Good, cuz thats the only way we can go ultimate until they release more options...Just wait a while so I can get a dragon digimon first.
okay, okay i'll do it... just chant one of us like you always do  
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games