Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 963 964 965 966 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 7:49 am
Queentintin
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Morning, Queenie.
In the IC Event, its so cute to see Elsa and Grant sleeping together. smile
Grant's thinking about his Snowflake and how much he loves her. She's very gentle, kind, caring & has feelings for her. heart

I'm pretty sure Elsa is also thinking of Grant and when he saw her wrapped in her towel 3nodding in the IC, yes she has warm feelings for him too heart

yes she thinks he is really sweet, loves him so heart

Indeed. I'll BRB. I have to Tidy up my computer  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 7:50 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Morning, Queenie.
Grant's thinking about his Snowflake and how much he loves her. She's very gentle, kind, caring & has feelings for her. heart

I'm pretty sure Elsa is also thinking of Grant and when he saw her wrapped in her towel 3nodding in the IC, yes she has warm feelings for him too heart

*smiles* ok, =) listening to *Come and get your love * Guardiens of the Galaxy soundtrack * heart  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 8:08 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Morning, Queenie.

*smiles* ok, =) listening to *Come and get your love * Guardiens of the Galaxy soundtrack * heart

I replied in Athena's book of Friends, Get the Picture Game, OOC Game Marathon 2022 & Athena's Dream after I vacuumed the computer so to get rid of some of the Dust Build up.

Olette gets to make 3 lines on the board and only a few question left before the Mega Memory Round which is where the team who wins the game and is crowned champion advances to.

So what's new, Queenie?

Queentintin

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 9:00 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin

I replied in Athena's book of Friends, Get the Picture Game, OOC Game Marathon 2022 & Athena's Dream after I vacuumed the computer so to get rid of some of the Dust Build up.

Olette gets to make 3 lines on the board and only a few question left before the Mega Memory Round which is where the team who wins the game and is crowned champion advances to.

So what's new, Queenie?

Queentintin

was just outside, hanging up blankets, from the guest bed I washed =)
now I should go find a good tshirt to wear for work, will surely be hot, and some three quarter pants or something lol shorts? lol
and alright, if I have time I'll respond biggrin  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 9:11 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

So what's new, Queenie?

Queentintin

now I should go find a good tshirt to wear for work, will surely be hot, and some three quarter pants or something lol shorts? lol

Alright. So in Athena's dream, Richard kissed Athena while she was in her seashell bra after turning her human. heart
She looks similar to Ariel when she became newly human. What lovely date Richard & Athena have in the dream of Athena's.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 10:25 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

So what's new, Queenie?

Queentintin

Alright. So in Athena's dream, Richard kissed Athena while she was in her seashell bra after turning her human. heart
She looks similar to Ariel when she became newly human. What lovely date Richard & Athena have in the dream of Athena's.

Yes really lovely 3nodding
razz  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 10:27 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

So what's new, Queenie?

Queentintin

razz

Athena & Richard are a lovely couple. heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 10:37 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

So what's new, Queenie?

razz

Yes have to agree heart

ttyl, I have to go sorry...  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 10:39 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

So what's new, Queenie?

razz

Yes have to agree heart

Have a nice day. I may relax for a while, Queenie.
Oh and It would nice to see Grant wear Elsa's Father's wedding attire too in the RP. As for Marinette & Adrien's Age, they can be 14 years old as Mermaid Weiss & Ruby's young brother and sister.

User Image
= To Mermaid Weiss
Does your sister Ruby, love to play around with you and what kind treasures do you like to find in sunken ships, Weiss?  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 7:06 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

razz

Yes have to agree heart

Oh and It would nice to see Grant wear Elsa's Father's wedding attire too in the RP. As for Marinette & Adrien's Age, they can be 14 years old as Mermaid Weiss & Ruby's young brother and sister.

Yes sure that sounds good about Grant =) and Marinette, and Adrien, they ar ein the roles section right? =) I'll have to read up on them xd

User Image
= To Mermaid Weiss
Does your sister Ruby, love to play around with you and what kind treasures do you like to find in sunken ships, Weiss?

Mermaid Merinette here=
yes she does! surprised treausre boxes, with human gold, or jewels?  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 7:11 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

razz

Yes have to agree heart

Yes sure that sounds good about Grant =) and Marinette, and Adrien, they ar ein the roles section right? =) I'll have to read up on them xd

User Image
= To Mermaid Weiss

Mermaid Merinette here=

= To Mermaid Marinette
So, Weiss looks like the smartest big sister of your family, Marinette?  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 7:16 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Yes have to agree heart

User Image
= To Mermaid Weiss

Mermaid Merinette here=

= To Mermaid Marinette
So, Weiss looks like the smartest big sister of your family, Marinette?

Mermaid Merinette here -
ah , ok yes she is , Weiss is my older and smart sister 3nodding ok =)
ty xd  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 7:36 pm
Queentintin

I'm relaxing at the moment. I did work on Elsa's mother and father wedding outfits for Elsa and Grant to wear in Snow Queen Scene Maker. another doll maker that uses Shockwave flash.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 7:45 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I'm relaxing at the moment. I did work on Elsa's mother and father wedding outfits for Elsa and Grant to wear in Snow Queen Scene Maker. another doll maker that uses Shockwave flash.

That does sound great =) I see, lucky you 3nodding biggrin  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 7:49 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

That does sound great =) I see, lucky you 3nodding biggrin

Iduna & Agnarr's Wedding clothes at Castle Arendelle.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Iduna's wedding gown is a perfect fit on Elsa & Agnarr's Wedding attire is a perfect fit on Grant. heart
User Image User Image

Have you done an avi cosplay of a brown haired Elsa in her mother's wedding gown?  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 963 964 965 966 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games