Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Introduce Yourselves! (Vote in the Poll!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the guild?
  A friend/ current member
  someone's signature
  The GGN recruting page
  Suggested guilds page
  Random Guild search
  Twitter or Facebook
  Other non gaia site
  one of those out of guild contests
View Results

Hikaru Mirota

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:36 pm
Hey all just wanted to say IM BACK biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:40 pm
Hi♡ I'm new here. My name is Mimi Smith and I'm a fashion merchandising major. I first got into Digimon as a kid because there was a character with my name. Recently, I rediscovered Digimon and I've been enthralled. I hope to meet other people people also interested in Digimon. Thank you for listening♪  

Cactus Princess

Fiendish Tamer

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:41 pm
Succubunny
Hi♡ I'm new here. My name is Mimi Smith and I'm a fashion merchandising major. I first got into Digimon as a kid because there was a character with my name. Recently, I rediscovered Digimon and I've been enthralled. I hope to meet other people people also interested in Digimon. Thank you for listening♪

HI there and welcome to the Island! I'm Lief and I am also one of the crew around here. If you have any question feel free to quote me or pm me and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can smile

I hope we can continue your enticement with Digimon and that you grow to love this amazing (although somewhat slow at the moment) guild!! We have lots of cool things to offer and you picked a great time to join in the fun since we are just getting started on reviving things!!

Anyways enough about that, what should we call you? Do you prefer Mimi? Or would you rather a nickname just naturally happen? I only ask because I like to call people how they want to be called. Also I like to ask who your favorite Digimon is and what your favorite Digimon season is (or Manga if you are into those)?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:43 pm
Hikaru Mirota
Hey all just wanted to say IM BACK biggrin

I know this is a long time coming but just wanted to say welcome back!! It's good to see you!!  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Cactus Princess

Fiendish Tamer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:14 am
lief_7
Succubunny

HI there and welcome to the Island! I'm Lief and I am also one of the crew around here. If you have any question feel free to quote me or pm me and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can smile

I hope we can continue your enticement with Digimon and that you grow to love this amazing (although somewhat slow at the moment) guild!! We have lots of cool things to offer and you picked a great time to join in the fun since we are just getting started on reviving things!!

Anyways enough about that, what should we call you? Do you prefer Mimi? Or would you rather a nickname just naturally happen? I only ask because I like to call people how they want to be called. Also I like to ask who your favorite Digimon is and what your favorite Digimon season is (or Manga if you are into those)?

Mimi is fine! Usually people end up calling me Mim or Mims which are both fine too. Lopmon is my favorite by far, but I also love Ranamon and Tanemon. My favorite season is probably 02. It gets a lot of hate, but I feel like it balances fun and serious extraordinarily well.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:51 am
Succubunny
lief_7
Succubunny

Mimi is fine! Usually people end up calling me Mim or Mims which are both fine too. Lopmon is my favorite by far, but I also love Ranamon and Tanemon. My favorite season is probably 02. It gets a lot of hate, but I feel like it balances fun and serious extraordinarily well.

Honestly I think the depth of the story in season 2 is great, it's possibly my favorite also. I'm torn between 1 and 2 but i think 1 is just because of nostalgia. I also like season 4 but i didn't use to. good Digimon favorites, i'm not even sure which is my favorite any more, i think i've been in this guild too long haha. Probably Ancient Kazemon is my favorite I have though.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Maaku raku

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:12 am
Hi! I'm Maaku raku! I like digimon as a kid and play digimon games like digimon world 3 . i felt nostalgic so i joined this guild 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:21 am
Maaku raku
Hi! I'm Maaku raku! I like digimon as a kid and play digimon games like digimon world 3 . i felt nostalgic so i joined this guild 4laugh

Nice to meet you Maaku, I'm Lief one of the crew members here. Welcome to DTI! I hope you find lots of things you enjoy here. If you have any questions feel free to quote or PM me and i'll be sure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Any specifically that you are looking for in a guild? I might be able to point you in the right direction.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Maaku raku

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:27 am
lief_7
Maaku raku

Nice to meet you Maaku, I'm Lief one of the crew members here. Welcome to DTI! I hope you find lots of things you enjoy here. If you have any questions feel free to quote or PM me and i'll be sure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Any specifically that you are looking for in a guild? I might be able to point you in the right direction.

Sup! :3.... wel technically I'm lost. I'm new to gaia and still don't have Friends lol and I'm noob in guilds and forums XD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:30 am
Maaku raku
lief_7
Maaku raku

Sup! :3.... wel technically I'm lost. I'm new to gaia and still don't have Friends lol and I'm noob in guilds and forums XD

Ah I see, well as a long time gaia member and member of this guild i'm sure i can help. where would you like to start? Oh and as for friends, it doesn't take long to make them here so you picked a good place.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Maaku raku

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:34 am
lief_7
Maaku raku
lief_7
Maaku raku

Ah I see, well as a long time gaia member and member of this guild i'm sure i can help. where would you like to start? Oh and as for friends, it doesn't take long to make them here so you picked a good place.

Hmm.. I would like to know how to play this rp I'm kinda puzzled where should i start? Like how do i start my adventure I'm rather confused haha..I'm starting to feel comfortable from what you've said in this gaian atmosphere haha  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:54 am
Maaku raku
lief_7
Maaku raku
lief_7
Maaku raku

Hmm.. I would like to know how to play this rp I'm kinda puzzled where should i start? Like how do i start my adventure I'm rather confused haha..I'm starting to feel comfortable from what you've said in this gaian atmosphere haha

Oh ok, that's actually quite simple. First you need to apply to the rp by following the instructions here Basically you just need to fill out the form at the bottom and post it in that thread.

Once one of us have approved the profile you are free to start rping. Your first mission will take place in NNC. It's basically a intro/tutorial mission. You will come to the digital world and get you first partner. After you finish that You are free to do what you want.

You can do missions to increase your exp if you want and this will allow you to rank up and do more within the rp. If you want to do a mission you would apply for it here.

There are also Official missions which are missions that the rp mods come up with those are here and usually get more exp than a normal mission but they also usually have a limited number of spots so you have to sign up fast.

Other than that you can kinda do what you want as long as it's within the rules of the forum (so be sure to read those)

Most people just come up with missions to do, but some of us just freeplay too, it's really up to you and what your goals are.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Maaku raku

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:18 am
lief_7
Maaku raku
lief_7
Maaku raku
lief_7
Maaku raku

Oh ok, that's actually quite simple. First you need to apply to the rp by following the instructions here Basically you just need to fill out the form at the bottom and post it in that thread.

Once one of us have approved the profile you are free to start rping. Your first mission will take place in NNC. It's basically a intro/tutorial mission. You will come to the digital world and get you first partner. After you finish that You are free to do what you want.

You can do missions to increase your exp if you want and this will allow you to rank up and do more within the rp. If you want to do a mission you would apply for it here.

There are also Official missions which are missions that the rp mods come up with those are here and usually get more exp than a normal mission but they also usually have a limited number of spots so you have to sign up fast.

Other than that you can kinda do what you want as long as it's within the rules of the forum (so be sure to read those)

Most people just come up with missions to do, but some of us just freeplay too, it's really up to you and what your goals are.

Oh thanks for the info I go check on it! :3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:15 pm
"Hello, my name is Clematis Bijou. I am a Virus Type Digimon furry and I love, love, LOVE Virus Type Digimon."

Alfechyld Nox

Invisible Misfit

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:15 pm
Clematis Bijou
"Hello, my name is Clematis Bijou. I am a Virus Type Digimon furry and I love, love, LOVE Virus Type Digimon."

WELCOME TO DTI. I'm UnHolyFudge, The Rules Moderator, here at DTI, If you have questions about the guild, or just want to talk, PM me or quote me in guild.  
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games