Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
How would you kill the person above you? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this pointless game?
good
56%
 56%  [ 22 ]
sucks
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
whatever
35%
 35%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 39

Waverusher Kobi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:41 pm
I'll bore you to death.

* throws Mr. Rogers at you and runs away *  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:03 pm
O_O

holy crap, there is no way i can beat you with that!!!

hmmmmm.......

I SEND ARMY OF DOMO-KUNS AT YOU!!! domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun  

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Qui_Bears

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:15 pm
ruhler
O_O

holy crap, there is no way i can beat you with that!!!

hmmmmm.......

I SEND ARMY OF DOMO-KUNS AT YOU!!! domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun
i would love to get killed and also glomped by domo-kun.......
hmmm how i would kill you.......*thinks* well, First I would befriend you and after years and years of learning everything about you, you goals your struggles. I would invite you to my home and tell you that I was going to cook for you, I would arrange the day of you death during a hard time in your life. Then as you sit at my table preoccupied with your own troubles I would take some either and knock you out. When you come to you find out, the hard way, that your friend of many years was secretly plotting to eat you.........guess who's on the menu?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:52 am
Would take that snow yeti off your head train it as a weapon of mass destruction and then tell it to go kill Qui_Bears.  

VerifyPasswordsss

Waverusher Kobi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:06 am
I would rip of those wings of yours...

Fry them in a cajun batter...

And forced feed you them, so you can choke on bones and have the cajun spice screw around your throat in agony.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:43 am
i would make you eat sand until you die  

Mewpher

Kitsune John

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:37 pm
Death by 10,000,000 paper cuts, and 5 gallons of salted habanero hot sauce and lemon juice cocktail... owie...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:54 pm
[WARNING EVIL THOUGHTS]
I would chop of your limbs and feed them to you, and you might bleed to death before you finish but if not your a strong person, so I would probably cuff you to a tree and leave a trail of your blood to a cage of wild disease radded hungry wolves and let them tear up your remains only after setting your remains on fire than taking the ashes and using them for a spice on my foods and put you in my BELLY.
when it comes toilet time I will collect it and put it in a paper bag set it on fire and put it on your mothers front door steps, leave her a note to tell her what I did, ring the door bell and hide in the bushes and giggle!
MWUHAHAHAHA PM me if you love me!

nobody is as psychotic as me, I can Promise you that one. Most likely you will all spend an hour thinking of a way to top me but you just cant because your simple minds will be eaten by my blood hungry dogs. I know I look cute but think again blaugh  

mercurymist

Witty Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Overstocked 200

shadowshifter01

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:14 am
now how to do this. *thinks* oh i know: i would beat the crap out of u, slice u up, put all your picies in a blender makeing a drink out of it and feed it to the person i hated sooooo much in high school without him knowing what the drink is made of.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:20 am
I'd encase your whole body in one-tonne mold of Jello. Making you mushy and easy to break..

... And I'll send hyperactive five year olds to eat your lime-flavored spine.  

Waverusher Kobi

Arachnakid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:03 pm
hmm....*rubs hands together*

I would lock you up...in an empty room...with no door...and no way out...

Then I would open the door in 25 years and if you're still alive (you had food and a toilet) I would scoop out your eyeballs with a spoon and force you to swallow them, then remove your manhood and hang you on the wall by your wrists outside in the cold where the crows and such will come and eat you alive if you don't freeze first... twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:21 am
Hmph... Looks like I have to think of something extremely torturous for you.

First, I will start the Chinese Water Torture technique on you.. Dropping small drops of forehead in a timed ammount until you have a mental breakdown. Afterwards, I'll replace the cool water with boiling water... And the process will repeat until I place drops of molten metal to burn through your skull and singe your brain from the excrutiating heat.  

Waverusher Kobi

Fuujin-chan

Sparkly Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:30 pm
i'll eat your babies. and then your souuuul. Dx  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:05 pm
Grab his guitar, bash both your heads with it, wrap his chain around his neck, and tighten your tie. twisted  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Aoihana Hitsuzen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:06 pm
ok ok i ask forgiveness for how i am going to torture you to death if i ever do which i doubt i will since i am not that evil.
ready? ok...

i would take your stick thing (ish that a paintbrush or wand i'm blind hehe) and poke your eyes out with it... and then scoop out your eyeballs and feed them to you.
then i would slowly and rhythmically pull your fingernails out one by one. then your toes. Next I would get a razor and cut your tongue then force feed you a gigantic vat of a salt and vinegar solution. Next I would drench you in acid. They you will slowly melt... Then I would dispose of you secretly and of course in some sort of environmentally safe way. (just because i am somewhat psychotic does not mean i don't care about the world.)

ok i am weird hehe ^_^ ninja  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games