Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Chikyu Kodomo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marth_56

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:36 pm
Marth:What are you crying about? I'm the one that wants it!!! crying gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:04 pm
i want it too  

keegy

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:44 pm
Okay then, I'm sorry I brought up that subject.
Garurumon: Too late now...
It's never too late!
Garurumon: Sure...You keep telling yourself that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:36 pm
Marth:He's right!! Its never too late to stop something!!!  

Marth_56

keegy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:26 pm
does that also mean its never too late to start coz i have a project i need to get started and ive been putting it off  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:34 pm
keegy
does that also mean its never too late to start coz i have a project i need to get started and ive been putting it off

Marth:Well what are you waiting for? Get to it!! I'm joking. You dont have to if you dont want too.  

Marth_56

keegy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:36 pm
i have to its like 25% of my grade it think and it goes toward my year 10 school certificate thing  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:40 pm
Marth surprised hhhhh, then i wouldnt hesitate. You better get on it then. But you dont have to right now.  

Marth_56

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:42 pm
The sooner, the better. If Keggy needs to work on that project, he should be working on it if it's that important.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:45 pm
Marth: 3nodding But don't forget, everyone has free agency. So he's free to choose.  

Marth_56

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:52 pm
And if he chooses to do it later, winds up putting it off until the last minute, and resulting in a failing grade, then what does he do? If you get a project, get it done ASAP; it means you don't need to work on it later, and you can make corrections if you don't like the way it resulted the first time. If you put it off until the last minute, you don't have time for that, and you are unable to use many resources to assist you, such as some shops. Furthermore, you're unable to correct it if you mess up since it's the last minute; any mistakes you make are final. The bottom line: if Keggy wants that project done, it's worth 25% of his grade and it goes on his 10th grade 'school certificate thing,' he'll need it to be the absolute best that he can make it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:53 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
And if he chooses to do it later, winds up putting it off until the last minute, and resulting in a failing grade, then what does he do? If you get a project, get it done ASAP; it means you don't need to work on it later, and you can make corrections if you don't like the way it resulted the first time. If you put it off until the last minute, you don't have time for that, and you are unable to use many resources to assist you, such as some shops. Furthermore, you're unable to correct it if you mess up since it's the last minute; any mistakes you make are final. The bottom line: if Keggy wants that project done, it's worth 25% of his grade and it goes on his 10th grade 'school certificate thing,' he'll need it to be the absolute best that he can make it.

Marth:. . . .I hate it when you start to make sense. stare  

Marth_56

chevy0s

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:54 pm
Chikyu Kodomo

Dude, you put too much effort into thinking . . .
Gosai: Well, perhaps you should be more like Chikyu and think more often!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:56 pm
Well, I'm glad that people are actually listening to me...for once. To be honest, I think this is one of the first times I've actually been able to give someone advice.  

Chikyu Kodomo

Marth_56

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:59 pm
Marth:You've given everyone advice, you just don't know it. cool  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games