Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:44 pm
no! grandwing is a symbol of hope for this guild! without him their is no hope! it like the american eagle! it like the chinese panda! without them then their is no country, their only land with people in it. without gw it not a guild, only a place where people come to.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

Windy does have a point though.
We do keep it alive, but really, what fun do we have just chatting and RPing?
And plus, it'd be nice if new people would chat in with us.

Edit: I'mma head off guys.
Talk to you all tomorrow hopefully.

//soupy

Teh Soupreme

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:57 pm
three post by itme i come back...nice  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:12 am
im alone agian?  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:33 am
I was typing a reply for the rp.

Soup: Well yea...I guess we're all different because i'm esily entertained with chatting and love to rp. Then again we can't all chat together like this forever. Ther are times when I feel lazy to even get on because I know it's only talk, talk, talk.

Yes, it would be nice to have new poeple but I hate it how easily they join and fall right out the next day. At least Clebs is staying and trying to talk with us. ^^; I didn't get a chance to talk to him much since I was buisy with coloring and replying with you guys. D;

I mean what do you all find boring about this guild?

Me, I just say the lack of activity. It seem's like we're the only ones who are actually in the guild and no more. I don't like how the lack of artists, and any other inactivity. Even when we hold contests it'll only be as if it were solemly on us since we participate. =l Then peopel wonder why we have so many digimon in a small amount of time. I think that's why Kira gives his away, to encourage new tamers to stay and feel the fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:39 am
The Sadistic Toan
no! grandwing is a symbol of hope for this guild! without him their is no hope! it like the american eagle! it like the chinese panda! without them then their is no country, their only land with people in it. without gw it not a guild, only a place where people come to.

I'll give you that but I don't see Gw as a symbol of hope. ^^;
I've seen a dark side of him from a friend that he's never shown publicly and to be honest he seemed like a real jerk. I have nothing against him but the way I saw it, it just made me feel horrible.
I just see Gw as a idealistic person who keeps the guild he made active.

What else can you do in this guild thought?
Chat, rp, get digimon.

Is that it?

That's how I see it. sweatdrop  

Im Windspirit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:21 am
I was gonna make a guild, but my helpers quit on me...then i got lazy..it was based on soul eater.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:31 am
It was going nowhere Tiger XD

Grandwing is the sole reason we have this guild to talk in, and why we actually know each other to talk to. Grandwing started this whole thing that is Tamer Island and even when he is inactive he definately deserves major respect for that. Even if he is not the most active he still is the sole reason we have this guild.

I hope he doesn't try to bring DBC back again sweatdrop I was seriously afraid that 2.0 would ruin Tamer Island like the first one. Lucky for me, a lot of us stayed in Tamer Island after DBC went inctive unlike the first one. In the first DBC, after it the guild was extremely inactive since most the members left. The only ones really there a lot were Karan, Epic, Pummel, Draco, and I. BVut then again it made me become better friends with all four of them XD And since Pummel and I were not crew then no one could accept join requests DX Until Soupy got back, then Soupy and I made a plan to get everyone back and it worked XD

How many join requests were there Soup?  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:35 am
Im Windspirit
The Sadistic Toan

I'll give you that but I don't see Gw as a symbol of hope. ^^;
I've seen a dark side of him from a friend that he's never shown publicly and to be honest he seemed like a real jerk. I have nothing against him but the way I saw it, it just made me feel horrible.
I just see Gw as a idealistic person who keeps the guild he made active.

What else can you do in this guild thought?
Chat, rp, get digimon.

Is that it?

That's how I see it. sweatdrop
well he may be a jerk, but he still the leader. he like Zero with the black knights, the Hitler of the Nazi, the cream within the doughnut! without them the whole things fall apart!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:15 am
User ImageUser Image

I too have seen the bad side of GW.
Didn't Yagami send a PM around showing GW's true intentions or something?
It had something to do with the 1000 gold people would send and then he'd buy his own stuff with it or something.
I don't remember, but it had something to do with GW being greedy and wanting gold.

What I'd like is the same when I first joined.
You guys have seen my tamer profile with a lot of pages.
That was like the main chat place if you knew me back in the day.
Everyone would be on mostly and we'd all chat about random stuff and yeah.
After everyone who usually talked there left, it pretty much died with only single posts at different times.
I'd just like a place where there are many people just chatting and having fun.
Talking to the same people and knowing them, it's pretty much boring since we know what each other would say.
Toan wants Lilithmon and so do I so if one of us brought said we love Lilithmon, we'd start to argue.
He'd also talk about killing and being evil.
Windy talks about her art and not being on a lot and school work, stuff in real life.
Kira would talk about steak and random craziness that I'd laugh at.
I would just... Yeah.
We pretty much know what we'd talk about and it's like the same thing over and over again.

//soupy

Teh Soupreme

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:36 am
pretty much but we go on and do it anyway  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:21 am
I think Ace and I change the subject a lot XD We keep you on your toes XD

In this guild, I feel that we have extremely random converssations a lot XD It's so much fun XD  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:41 am
I was left out in soup's post...roar  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:09 am
User ImageUser Image

Tiger...
I don't know him much, but I'd say the same like Toan.
Evil and killing.
xD

I'm fine with just chatting and RPing, but I'd to have more people join in on the conversation and stay.
Like a hangout thread in the chatterbox or friend's chat.
Something like that.

//soupy

Teh Soupreme

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:11 am
tiger is flirting and dieing not evil and killing that my thing  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games