Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:19 am
UG!! You guys are so so... UG! -she lifted her hands and slapped bot boys, first Toan, then Zadoc, then stormed out of the Living room and sat at the kitchen table with her head rested on her arms-  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:21 am
.......so she slap us over a misunderstanding? That mature. -rubs cheek-  

The Sadistic Toan

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:24 am
The Sadistic Toan
.......so she slap us over a misunderstanding? That mature. -rubs cheek-
What ever happen to the no violence? I though this place was suppose to be fight free? Well as it may be I am a man who do not hold grudge so I'll be the bigger man and a gentlemen and let that blow slide.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:25 am
.................. confused *plays with fingers* this is getting bad sad  

ThatMarkGuy

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:25 am
Exploder Wing
.................. confused *plays with fingers* this is getting bad sad
Probably is, but I already made my grave so why not make it bigger?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:26 am
The Sadistic Toan
KomiTomiButterfly
ONLY IF YOU GET IT FOR YOURSELF! ALL YOU GUYS ARE SUCH JERKS! -slipped out of the shower and to her bedroom-
For all you guys who have a hard time understanding what she said, let me explain. I've been around the block a few time and have master the art of understanding the difficult language of women. She said she'll get right to work after she go to her room to change into her maid outfit.

Is THIS a misunderstanding?!  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:27 am
shhh, look she is back in her comfort zone, I'll bet she makes us more snacks in no time, oh and also, there was no misunderstanding between me and her at all, I'm sure she got my narcicistic veiw on life message loud and clear.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:28 am
KomiTomiButterfly
The Sadistic Toan
KomiTomiButterfly
ONLY IF YOU GET IT FOR YOURSELF! ALL YOU GUYS ARE SUCH JERKS! -slipped out of the shower and to her bedroom-
For all you guys who have a hard time understanding what she said, let me explain. I've been around the block a few time and have master the art of understanding the difficult language of women. She said she'll get right to work after she go to her room to change into her maid outfit.

Heck yes, you see I've dated plenty of girls who don't ever mean a word they say and have a maid-obsessed personality about them. My research so far has made me conclude that girls never mean what they truly say and they love to cosplay.  

The Sadistic Toan

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:31 am
-stomped in, tears in the corners of her eyes, and holding her titanium baseball bat- What the hell is wrong with you Zadoc?! I though you were my friend. But if this is how you treat your female friends FORGET IT!

And you Toan! Haven't you realized now I'm not a normal girl!? I may love to Cosplay, but not as a Maid! And I do mean 95% of what I say!! I guess I'm not the ditzy kind of girls your used to!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:31 am
The Sadistic Toan
KomiTomiButterfly
The Sadistic Toan
KomiTomiButterfly

Heck yes, you see I've dated plenty of girls who don't ever mean a word they say and have a maid-obsessed personality about them. My research so far has made me conclude that girls never mean what they truly say and they love to cosplay.
on a side note I bet your regretting calling me a teddy bear and had wish you hate voted for the gun, aren't you?  

The Sadistic Toan

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:34 am
KomiTomiButterfly
-stomped in, tears in the corners of her eyes, and holding her titanium baseball bat- What the hell is wrong with you Zadoc?! I though you were my friend. But if this is how you treat your female friends FORGET IT!

And you Toan! Haven't you realized now I'm not a normal girl!? I may love to Cosplay, but not as a Maid! And I do mean 95% of what I say!! I guess I'm not the ditzy kind of girls your used to!
how the heck should I have known you didn't like maid. That is 100% my fault, Your into nurse outfits, I understand now. Can you ever forgive me? Also, most of the girls were smarter then me grade wise so I don't know what you mean ditzy  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:34 am
THAT is what this whole f***ing thing has been about!?!?!?!? Toan you a**!  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:35 am
-stands and walks up to kotomi-
well, come on lets get it over with, come on, hit me right here
-pats side of his face-
prove that you don't swing like a girl, and hit me dangit!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:35 am
KomiTomiButterfly
THAT is what this whole f***ing thing has been about!?!?!?!? Toan you a**!
.....Am I mistaken? sweatdrop  

The Sadistic Toan

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:36 am
The Sadistic Toan
KomiTomiButterfly

how the heck should I have known you didn't like maid. That is 100% my fault, Your into nurse outfits, I understand now. Can you ever forgive me? Also, most of the girls were smarter then me grade wise so I don't know what you mean ditzy

No I do not like Nurses. I love dressing up in Anime Cosplay like NARUTO, INUYASHA, SHUGO CHARA and FMA!! I also like Harry Potter Cosplay you jerk!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games