Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
But Baby It's Cold Outside! Art has been posted! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eresfds

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
ill start haha bumping at page 18 okay?User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
can it be a gif or png that says haha?User Image
User Image  

Eresfds

Eresfds

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
link?User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:24 pm
Sorry playing crisis core.. and as long as you haha bump on page 20 it's fine..  

ilinkzeldi

Eresfds

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
so can it be a png or gif like my regular bump but it will say haha?User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:27 pm
XD Windy, why aren't you trying for the Frigimon? According to the front page, that one and the Terriermon/Lopmon RP are available to everyone.  

iDragow

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:31 pm
eresfds14
User ImageUser Image
so can it be a png or gif like my regular bump but it will say haha?User Image
User Image

Yes whatever you want as long as it says haha! or muhahahaha if your evil..  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:37 pm
Muwahahahahah.... ninja  

iDragow

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:39 pm
Matt walked down the carnival looking around shocked by the destruction, luckily lopmon was running around cheering the digimon up as Matt continued walking he went over to other digimon and tried to make them feel better but the storm did a number on these digimon the booths were caved in some digimon were just getting help matt continued walking down a booth " COME ONE COME ALL TEST YOU ACCURACY IN TERRIERMON'S AND LOPMON'S BALL TOSS" matt looked at the booth and walked over

Meanwhile Lopmon cheered almost every one up but five digimon who were standing by a destroyed booth looking at what was left of it "Excuse me why are you guys so sad I mean it is the carnival enjoy on what you have instead of feeling sorry for your selves" The digimon looked at lopmon "You see that booth over there?" Lopmon nodded "Those two are scam artist no one has beaten their booth yet and looks like that tamer is going to loose big time"

Matt picked up one of the balls and stared at the hole and threw the ball right at it but missed "better luck time try again" Matt picked up a ball his hands tightly wrapped around it he breathed in slowly seeing his own breath matt aimed carefully at the hole and shot it but it bounced off again "Damn it why wont it go in"

Lopmon looked at the other digimon and sighed "Wait so those guys rig the contest and why haven't they been reported yet?" "they have but you see they have two boards one completely flat no hole or nothing and it looks like the real thing so when you throw it doesnt do anything and when they get inspected they switch with the reall board so they don't get reported they're low life scums"

Matt wounded up again but missed the lopmon and the terriermon sighed " looked buddy hit the road you've had your three tries today and they failed " Matt picked two balls up and pegged both twins right between the eyes "NO good Scam artist" Matt Continued to walked over to lopmon and looked at him

Lopmon turned around " they scam you? Oh well we found out how they rig it I need your help at this ok?" Lopmon dragged matt and his new friends to the booth and stepped up "let's see how you do kid" Lopmon wounded up and threw the ball at the hole but it bounced off.

The twins smiled "try again" Lopmon dug his feet in the snow the chills came across his feet but no matter what he was going to win. He threw another ball but he missed. "Since you probably have a twin to I will give you 2 more chances test your luck." Lopmon smiled and threw a another ball, it missed.

Matt looked at his lopmon "give it up you have no chance unless" Lopmon glowed pink and turned into antylamon who got up and looked at the hole, he picked up a ball and aimed it carefully and whipped it and the hole at first it looked like a fail but the sound of wood breaking filled the air then when everyone looked at the board the fake hole was destroy but the ball antylamon threw

Terriermon was in shock "Cheaters you just destroyed public property" MAtt laughed "Well little guy you can say I am cheating and deal with all these digimon who have a grudge on you and really want to beat you up or you can give them their money back and use the reall board you choose" Terriermon bowed his head knowing he had lost and got out his money vault

Matt and antylamon walked away from the booth and bumped into a snowagumon "Thank you guys so much for putting those two in their places they need you guys to straighten them up and for that I thank you so much" Matt smiled "The pleasure was all mine you enjoy the carnival" with that matt and antylamon left to go help fix booths  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image  

Eresfds

iDragow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:45 pm
...rawr  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:50 pm
Haha bump!  

rockaholics

rockaholics