Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Checkmate!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:58 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
KNEW IT xD

No malomon is safe will Karan is around xD

lol. too bad Beelzemon BM cant use the x antibody xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:01 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
KNEW IT xD

No malomon is safe will Karan is around xD

>_> <_<

I don't know what you mean

*Hides monkey wrench and monkey that is doing the pop and lock on fire*  

KiroMishima
Crew

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:02 pm
ok so my opinion still stands that everytime a Mega level digimon is tainted, AKA changed, that it becomes a little bit weaker, thus changing a mega four times in order to get one digimon when i could obtain the end result in only one move seems pointless, and weak to me. however, due to the fact that karan has never shown me any reason to really hat him, i suppose that i may make an exception just this once and break the normal cycle i would follow to obtain my own selfish needs.

ill make a poll, should i be selfish and powerful, or generous and weak?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:02 pm
sweatdrop sweatdrop
all is left is to get king chessmon >_<  

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:04 pm
Zadoc the 27th
ok so my opinion still stands that everytime a Mega level digimon is tainted, AKA changed, that it becomes a little bit weaker, thus changing a mega four times in order to get one digimon when i could obtain the end result in only one move seems pointless, and weak to me. however, due to the fact that karan has never shown me any reason to really hat him, i suppose that i may make an exception just this once and break the normal cycle i would follow to obtain my own selfish needs.

dude generous and weak is good. cause if you are ever in trouble you will have backup from the people that you were generous to  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:05 pm
i know, i suppose it would be best to hellp out a friend, but i wanna see what others opinions are  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:08 pm
hmm  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:17 pm
Zadoc the 27th

If it weren't for your explanation to start I would question why generous has to be grouped with weak. I'm not sure what to say simply because if I'm say go for if I would go against what I really feel and if I was against, Karan would still continue to think that I'm out to get him in some form or fashion...

I guess it would all depend on your plans for MaloMyotismon... Windy turned him down because, like you said, she didn't want to "taint" her digimon and was quite fond of MaloMyotismon as is. Once again it all depends... what use would you have for a Beelzemon? Would he become a trophy never seeing any action or would you find some use for him in the end?

Some use every form of their digimon and it makes for a rather unstable character, while others cut out the useless forms and stick with what they find necissary. Others treat the two forms as completely different digimon... what are your thoughts?

Edit: for Zadoc to answer >w<

((mod soul xD))  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:22 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Zadoc the 27th

If it weren't for your explanation to start I would question why generous has to be grouped with weak. I'm not sure what to say simply because if I'm say go for if I would go against what I really feel and if I was against, Karan would still continue to think that I'm out to get him in some form or fashion...

I guess it would all depend on your plans for MaloMyotismon... Windy turned him down because, like you said, she didn't want to "taint" her digimon and was quite fond of MaloMyotismon as is. Once again it all depends... what use would you have for a Beelzemon? Would he become a trophy never seeing any action or would you find some use for him in the end?

Some use every form of their digimon and it makes for a rather unstable character, while others cut out the useless forms and stick with what they find necissary. Others treat the two forms as completely different digimon... what are your thoughts?

((mod soul xD))

i go with completely different digimon  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:24 pm
the line i will use in Roleplaying from now into eternity is demidevimon-->devimon-->myotismon-->Venommyotismon-->malomyotismon

as of cureent i will take my myotismon, dan with my soon to be shadramon and creat a malomyotismon, then i would mutate it to a venommyotismon thus achieving all parts of my line up and finishing me out with one of if not the srtongest virus type digimon.
(its arguable, send me a pm if you would like to take it up with me)

in a world built on kindness i would take the unnecessary detour, DNA malomyotismon with a gallantmon, creating a Beelzemon, then for the sake of having one, run it into a beelzemon bm, then mutate to a venommyotsmon giving me an unplanned for beelzemon and veelzemon bm.

does that make since.

i most likely would not use the demon lords in a roleplay simply due to the fact that everyone and their brother has one these days. its a cliche and overused to the point of raped digimon... i dont see the point of having one of what everyone and their brother has.

EDIT: the ONLY reason i would get a beelzemon is if i dedigivolved to a NEOdevimon, who i like alot. however this does inhibit my ability to obtain a Venommyotismon  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:27 pm
Zadoc the 27th
the line i will use in Roleplaying from now into eternity is demidevimon-->devimon-->myotismon-->Venommyotismon-->malomyotismon

as of cureent i will take my myotismon, dan with my soon to be shadramon and creat a malomyotismon, then i would mutate it to a venommyotismon thus achieving all parts of my line up and finishing me out with one of if not the srtongest virus type digimon.

in a world built on kindness i would take the unnecessary detour, DNA malomyotismon with a gallantmon, creating a Beelzemon, then for the sake of having one, run it into a beelzemon bm, then mutate to a venommyotsmon giving me an unplanned for beelzemon and veelzemon bm.

does that make since.

i most likely would not use the demon lords in a roleplay simply due to the fact that everyone and their brother has one these days. its a cliche and overused to the point of raped digimon... i dont see the point of having one of what everyone and their brother has.

EDIT: the ONLY reason i would get a beelzemon is if i dedigivolved to a NEOdevimon, who i like alot. however this does inhibit my ability to obtain a Venommyotismon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:29 pm
ichigo ivan ow
Zadoc the 27th

does that make since.

gah i know i sound like a total D-bag right now...  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:34 pm
Zadoc the 27th
ichigo ivan ow
Zadoc the 27th

does that make since.

gah i know i sound like a total D-bag right now...

hmmmm... maybe a bit  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:58 am
HOW SO?! I think you have every right to do what ever you feel like with YOUR. Do not let the thoughts of others cause you to doubt your own ideals. If I had a plan as such I would continue with it as if no one ever asked me to DNA with them.

Thank you for answering my questions and on that I note, my answer is no... you should continue with your plan and leave your malomyotismon untainted... besides, he more valuable that way 3nodding

the only problem is that you're getting a mutation mixed in, but that is completely irrelevant.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:19 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
HOW SO?! I think you have every right to do what ever you feel like with YOUR. Do not let the thoughts of others cause you to doubt your own ideals. If I had a plan as such I would continue with it as if no one ever asked me to DNA with them.

Thank you for answering my questions and on that I note, my answer is no... you should continue with your plan and leave your malomyotismon untainted... besides, he more valuable that way 3nodding

the only problem is that you're getting a mutation mixed in, but that is completely irrelevant.

dude never let anyone taint your ways. you do what you want how you want to to do it is totally you  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff