Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Summer Flowers!-Art is up on last page Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:38 am
bump thank man  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:40 am
Your Welcome and now for my digimon  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:41 am
Oh Yeah Rosemon. Two Megas. Yeah. Oh Yeah. I'd like to thank Darkfire Karan for making this contest possible and Unitas Personas for helping me achieve my goal.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:02 am
So... Anything interesting happen since I posted my RP thing this morning... WHAT?! 15 PAGES?! You guys work hard...  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:07 am
yea but saying that it's been really quite :/  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:21 am
Hmm, well I'm after Tactimon, but I bet someone Like Kazu or Liger will post and end up winning it, like the last time stressed  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:37 am
what, all the digimon are gone, *sigh* guess I'll wait till the next contest cry

My Tactimon Story

Once, in the Tropical Jungle, Tactimon was casually walking around in the shrouding rain near his camp.
"Ugh, why does it always rain in this yggdrasil-forsaken place," moaned Tactimon as the rain battered his helmet.
As he returned to his camp in the wood the darkness started closing in on him like a cosy blanket, covering everything with its tendrils of shadows.
Tactimon stood at the gate of his camp surveying the scene before him, he was a samurai digimon, his armour was a splattering of red and black, his helmet with it's golden crown and his enormous sword strapped to his back. The sword was mostly grey, with its end gold like the morning sun and a green ball in the end that watched you like an eye debating your next move.
As Tactimon walked forward, his cloak billowing behind him, he sensed that something was wrong. It was only when he arrived at his tent that he realised the extent of the damage, his tent was ripped apart as if a tornado had struck and worst of all, his kenjutsu (sword fighting, literally way of the sword) book that he had spent his whole life on, was gone!! Tactimon quickly took into account what had happened and with eyes like a hawk, set about finding out what or who had caused this.
Just outside the camp Rosemon was watching Tactimon, her history with him had not gone very well after he blatantly refused her flirting without so much as a sideways glance at her. From there their relationship had gone from bad to worse after Rosemon infringed upon many of the Samurai rules of etiquette and soon they had become sworn enemies, this was not the first time that Rosemon had attempted to rob Tactimon, however, it was the first one to succeed. She held his book in her left hand.
"Mwahaha without this book to guide him, Tactimon is nothing," gloated Rosemon.
Inside the tent Tactimon had already figured out what had happened. It was clearly the Rosemon that had taken his tent by storm with all of her nature powers, Tactimon had seen the trail of leaves that led out of the camp and into a small gap in the forest. Leaving the tent the back way Tactimon, silent as the wind, jogged behind the spot that the leaves led to.
Rosemon was confused, surely Tactimon couldn't sleep in that trashed room. However, if he wanted to then she could use that to her advantage, Rosemon stepped out of the trees.
Tactimon saw Rosemon step into the open and immediately sprang into action.
"Kishintotsu (fierce god thrust)!!" shouted Tactimon as he leapt at Rosemon.
Rosemon staggered out of the way as the force of his sword ripped apart the air, dropping the book in the dirt. Rosemon raised her right hand to the sky and the forest started to tremble, the rumbling of the forest echoed throughout. Tactimon repeated the mantra that he had learned in his youth,
"( om amogha vairocana mahamudra manipadma jvala pravarttaya hum...)," it had always helped to spur him on before and he would need it now more than ever.
Rosemon laughed as the ground collapsed under Tactimons feet. He was swept away as it crumbled, but as he was falling into the dark abyss of the earth, he slammed his sword into the side, halting his descent into the shadows. Pulling himself up the side of the hole he ran at Rosemon, his sword gripping the ground and creating a shock wave where he had passed. Rosemon leapt to the side to avoid the slash but suddenly the ground started shaking and a fissure opened in the ground, worming its way to Rosemon. Rosemon started to fall but caught herself on the side of the opening.
"Damn you, wherever you go nature will follow you and avenge my death!!" hissed Rosemon and the wood itself seemed to sway in agreement.
Tactimon lifted his sword high and brought it down with force enough to make the fissure crash together on the body of Rosemon.
Rosemon dissolved into data and was carried off into the sky, her last words still fresh in Tactimon's mind. He picked up the book and wiped his sword in the grass. With it in hand he walked off out of the forest, chopping down trees as he went, he would remember the day when nature turned against him.

((the weird mantra is a part of the mantra of light, chanted by Japanese monks in temples))  
The Gamblator generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 98!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:38 am
so is that post long enough or do you think I should improve it?

and have all the blossomon gone  

The Gamblator

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:43 am
damn they have, can I post twice on the Tactimon thing or would that make my first post redundant.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:46 am
The Gamblator
damn they have, can I post twice on the Tactimon thing or would that make my first post redundant.

No fair, if you win you'll have 4 digimon! I only have 2! I guess you are really my rival.  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:47 am
Chaos Darkwing 559
The Gamblator

No fair, if you win you'll have 4 digimon! I only have 2! I guess you are really my rival.

not fair? I just entered it, and anyway if you win then you have 3 digimon and I have 3 which isn't fair because you and rainor are both going to team up on me in the RP.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:49 am
The Gamblator
Chaos Darkwing 559
The Gamblator

not fair? I just entered it, and anyway if you win then you have 3 digimon and I have 3 which isn't fair because you and rainor are both going to team up on me in the RP.

Not really, I'm gonna go lone wolf, I don't need Tamers helping me. If you win, then a battle would be 4v2, which is really mean, but if I win, 3v3, which is better. But we will have to wait for judging.  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:50 am
Chaos Darkwing 559
The Gamblator
Chaos Darkwing 559
The Gamblator

Not really, I'm gonna go lone wolf, I don't need Tamers helping me. If you win, then a battle would be 4v2, which is really mean, but if I win, 3v3, which is better. But we will have to wait for judging.

Your right, neither of us could win as an almighty RP god may come in and pwn us.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:51 am
[[[ The Present ]]]

Tactimon stood on the cliffside. The view was distugsting. For miles upon miles all he could see was grassy fields and blossoming flowers. Beneath his helmet his lip curved into a hateful snarl.
"The first day of summer..."
He looked upon the fresh life being breathed into the world below and growled. It was the only time in history of the Digital World that he had been beaten. The only time he had played to win... And lost.
"Rosemon..."

[[[ The Past ]]]

Millenia ago, when the structure of the Digital World had begun, seasons were passed out to diffrent guardians. Winter to IceLeomon, Spring to Chrrimon, Autumn to the Puppetmon. Only Summer was left, and Tactimon wanted it. He wished to remove all plants and life from the ground, for all obsticles to be removed so that the entire Digital Space became a giant, perfect battlefield once a year. But his rival, Rosemon wished for beauty and peace. The two locked horns over the issue. No matter what was said the other would not back down. Eventually, Yggdrasil, Creator of the Digital World decided that they would settle the issue over a game. It was a simple game, a pack of cards was to be shuffled. From there each side would place a card down until two of the same card were placed. Whoever yelled 'Summer!' first, would win the rights to the season and the effects it would hold for the Digital World. Rosemon was worried, this game was Tactimon's favourite and she knew that she would lose. She spent hours and hours fretting about the inpending game. Just when she thought all hope was lost, a group of nature Digimon appeared to her.
"Please. We know how you can beat Tactimon. As much as he is strong, he is vain. Do as we say and Summer can be wild and beautiful and free!"
With no alternative. Rosemon agreed with them.

The day of the challenge dawned. Tactimon swaggered to the area of the game. He was surrised to see Rosemon already there. Paitiently waiting with a small group of Nature Spirit Digimon. Tactimon scoffed.
"Pah! You worms will have no-where to hide in my vision! Be gone!"
Cowering in fear the Nature Spirits fled, offering words of encouragement to Rosemon, who stood her groud defiantly.
"Shall we sit?"
Clicking her fingers a small table rose up from within the ground, covered by a cloth. Tactimon lifted his great, sheathed blade into the air and slammd it down, a formation of rocks burst forth in the shae of a throne next to the table. Rosemon sighed at the Warrior's over-dramatisation of the event. A series of vines and flowers coilded together to provide her a seat.
"I hope you are aware. I am the greatest stratagist in the world. A task like this is nothing to one such as myself."
He grabbed th corner of the cloth and wrenched it from the table. What it revealed was a deck of cards, equally split between himself and Rosemon. The table itself however, was made of a glimmering, utterly perfect, mirror. Tactimon paused, he could see his pitch-black armour in every wonderous detail. How the light refracted from it was astounding. In his eyes, he was tthe most beautiful Digimon anyone could ever hope to see.
"Ready to begin?"
Rosemon grinned, her plan was working.
2We both know the rules, we each play a card as fast as possible. Any longer then 1 second results in immediate defeat."
Tactimon waved a haphazardly, he was too busy staring into the reflective table.
"Yes... Indeed."
Rosemon stifled a grin. She elegantly picked up her cards then yelled:
"Begin!"
She slammed down the first card, causing Tactimon to jump and snatch up his deck, he fumbled and threw down his card, Rosemon grinned and was straight in with another, by this point Tactimon had recovered somewhat from his ragged start and played his follow up, no pairs yet, Rosemon flicked her card onto the pile with flair as Tactimon drew his next card. Something caught his eye, the light bouncing off his armour was exquisite in this angle, his head turned for an instant then he remembered the game at hand, barely playing his next card. Rosemon kept up her vicious playing, slamming down card after card onto the pile while Tactimon desperatly tried to keep up and not look into the reflective surface. Each player had dropped to about a quarter of their cards. Rosemon grimaced, even with the reflective table Tactimon could keep up, and they were nearing the last few cards. Tactimon could feel sweat dripping from beneath his helmet, he kept trying to sneak looks at his reflection but whenever he did, Rosemon would play faster, forcing him to react or fail. Rosemon was down to her last card, so was Tactimon. Rosemon's heart beat fast there was only one thing she could to to save the season. She played her final card, a 7 of hearts. Tactimon threw down his final card, but just as his hand was about to move, and show what it was Rosemon called out:
"Look at how the mirror ncaptures your armour's beauty."
It was too much. Tactimon looked away, down at the reflective table to see just what Rosemon was talking about. His hand moved Rosemon could see. Another 7 of Hearts. Quick as a flash she shot out her hand towards the pile. Sencing th movement Tactimon wrenched his eyes from his reflection just in time to see victory slide from his grasp. The second Rosemon grabbed the cards the entire area burst into bloom. Flowers, trees and rivers filled the landscape. Tactimon stared. His throne covered in greenery.
"I... I lost."
Rosemon took a deep breath and stood.
"Indeed you did. Looks like summer... Is mine."
Twirling on her heel Rosemon left the stunned Tactimon at the table. After a few minutes of walking an enormous roar erupted from behind her, she turned to see a huge cloud of dust rise into the air. She shook her head, Tactimon's rage had been unleashed but she knew it would die down, she may have cheated, but for a season this beautiful. It was worth it.

[[[ The Present ]]]

Tactimon looked over the summer fields. They disgusted him. This should have been his time. His season. His right. But it had been snatched away from him by Rosemon.
"Vile... Wench."
He looked down and saw a glorious golden flower. A flicker of rage sprang up within him. Even after all these millenia, he would not. Could not, forgive her. He slammed his foot down uon the flower, grinding it into the dirt.
"I loathe Nature. I can never forgive it..."
Tactimon grasped his sheathed blade. Behind him appeared his followers. Lovers of war. Haters of Nature. It had been millenia in the making, his victory. Behind him stood legion after legion of loyal soldiers, all who had been wronged by Rosemon and her loatheful Nature Spirits.
"Our power now... Will shatter the skies."
Tactimon grasped the hilt of his giant blade. As if on cue the rest of his army grabbed for their own weapons.
"Today... Our victory has been pre-determined..."
He drew his mighty blade. A shockwave exploded from Tactimon obliterating the grass and flowers, blitzing the fluffy clouds and disintergrating the leaves on the trees. High above, hanging in the sky, a bright light pierced through illuminating the summer field in an eerie orange light. An entire group of stars had gone supernova in responce to Tactimon's weapon being drawn.
"NOW! WE SHALL DESTROY NATURE!"
With an almighty roar the army rushed forwards under Tactimon, this would be a titanic battle, one that would be forever remembered...  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:52 am
@Gamblator: Told you Kaz would pop out of nowhere. wink  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers