Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
The Dark Twin Returns {Won By Shadow Of Miracles} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Shadow of Miracles rolled 5 10-sided dice: 5, 9, 1, 7, 3 Total: 25 (5-50)

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:00 pm

Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles
got 56 on:
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=14&t=23387097#344922687
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:51 pm

Got 56 on this page

Got 44 on this page

Take action against me and you will inevitably die.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `Rogue Tamer___________ `ANGEL_________ `A COLD INSTIGATOR____________

User Image

(Nagato St. Claire )

XXXX
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

As the once sunny Gear Savannah faded to night, one man stood before the Greymon tribe. Beside him was one of their own. He--however--was different. Their skin was that of a fiery, lively orange(though you wouldn't be able to tell in the darkness). It seemed almost as though he were the odd man out; his skin was depressingly black. The Black WarGreymon couldn't help but turn from them. Before, they had shunned him from the family, denying him any chance of a normal life that he'd ever tried to grasp. Over time, his heart had developed a layer of stone towards them, but meeting them...these tamers...it changed his perspective on everything. Now, he could only hope that their leader could change what had become tattered bonds between the digimon and his family.

"Members of the Greymon clan..." The man spoke aloud, audibly enough for his voice to reach even the furthest listener. "I come to you today with hopes of a wonderful reunion." Normally, the tribe wouldn't have even paid attention to any human, but this one was different. His voice, the density of his digisoul...even his presence painted him as more of a Digimon than a human. And as their eyes turned, his grin widened; he had them. "The Digimon beside me is a member of your family. One that you shunned. As you can see, he has become a figure of power; someone to be respected." Through his slitted blonde hair, glowing purple eyes glared upon the digimon, almost captivating them in a deadly way; it was almost like staring into the cold, paralyzing eyes of a deadly snake.

"I hope you can accept him back into your family. Though I have only known him for a short time, I know he has been training himself, yearning for this moment. So I request this of you. Welcome him back into your fold, show him the same compassion I have shown." For only a moment, there was silence of the purest form. In response, Nagato placed only one hand onto his Digimon's back, ushering him to walk into the crowd. As the Greymon did so, the members of his family could only look at him with widened eyes. After a brief pause, Nagato was the sole witness to what appeared to be a gigantic group hug. Tears of the purest, most unbridled manliness leaked from the eyes of the family.

"NeXus...it seems you've finally reconnected with your family. It's good to see." Nagato--his newly acquired friend--could only grin proudly. Many of their time had been spent training for this conclusion, and to see it all pay out was satisfying. "Don't worry about me; you know just as well as I do that I've many other partners to take with me in the coming days. So...I'd like for you to stay here with your family, and use your newly-found power to defend your home." With that, the tamer turned his back on the group, and began walking. As he made more distance between himself and his digimon, he raised his head to the sky. "Welcome home!!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, punching his right fist into the air. The response was completely expected, but still rather awe-inspiring. Behind him, the Gear Savannah was filled with cries of joy, elation, and triumph. Perhaps the clan had been waiting for his return, and Nagato was simply the herald of his return. Or it was just coincidental. Either way, one thing was certain.

Nagato hadn't regained his memories yet. For now, the Digital World could experience peace because of this strike of luck. However...when that man's memories returned, a darkness would hit the world unlike anything they'd ever seen before...

~Fin

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
Obito Uchiha generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 79!

Obito Uchiha

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:18 pm

User Image
Obito Uchiha generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 15!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:19 pm

User Image

Obito Uchiha

Chatty Regular

Obito Uchiha generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 20!

Obito Uchiha

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:19 pm

User Image
Obito Uchiha generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 78!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:20 pm

User Image

Obito Uchiha

Chatty Regular

Obito Uchiha generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 20!

Obito Uchiha

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:21 pm

User Image
Obito Uchiha generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 23!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:22 pm

User Image

Obito Uchiha

Chatty Regular

Obito Uchiha generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 77!

Obito Uchiha

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:24 pm

User Image
Obito Uchiha generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 78!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:25 pm

User Image

Obito Uchiha

Chatty Regular

Obito Uchiha generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 48!

Obito Uchiha

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:29 pm

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:30 pm

User Image

Obito Uchiha

Chatty Regular

Obito Uchiha generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 96!

Obito Uchiha

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:31 pm

User Image
Obito Uchiha generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 11!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:32 pm

User Image

Obito Uchiha

Chatty Regular

Obito Uchiha generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 9!

Obito Uchiha

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:34 pm

User Image
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games