Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Chikyu Kodomo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:25 pm
If you consider it boring, you'll just wind up deciding to put it aside until later. Regardless of your time limit, you mustn't allow yourself to lose focus for point-one second. The important thing to do is to find a way to make it more exciting; think of it like a game, a test of your mental focus. If you can stay focused the whole time, then you're sure to complete it, and it'll turn out great. If you get distracted or put it off until the last second, all that will result in is a loss of a second chance at it, which adds pressure, and possibly not as good a result as it could have been. Don't ever forget: focus is key.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:29 pm
sorry the 25% thing was a different more important project this one is nothing really and no where near as fun as making bread go all mouldy and yuck and that project is due tomorrow the history one not my science project i still have 5 weeks to do that and im gonan take the hit  

keegy

Marth_56

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:27 pm
Marth & Rune:Wow. Sound exciting. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:56 pm
it is i put some bread on top of the wood fire and it started toasting it was funn it set of the fire alarm  

keegy

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:49 am
Once my brother was cooking some chicken on a skillet, and it produced so much smoke that the smoke detector in the second floor hallway of my house went off! blaugh Kind of funny how that works out, isn't it?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:30 pm
Marth: 3nodding xd blaugh  

Marth_56

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:07 pm
Oh, it's funny alright...and incredibly annoying! That thing beeps loud enough for one to hear it from outside of the front door when it's closed! I know it's handy when smoke is present, but it takes so long for the skillet to cook some things that it produces enough smoke for the thing to go off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:03 pm
i just ripped ours of the roof besides the last time we had a fire was new years eve and that was a massive bush fire  

keegy

Marth_56

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:53 pm
Marth:roflmao rofl xd blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:51 pm
Don't get too excited Marth; fires can be a serious matter.

(@Keggy): What were you thinking!? Even if a fire never goes off in your home, you shouldn't just get rid of your smoke detector. What if someone tries to fill your home with smoke and choke you all to death or something like that? What if something's burning on the stove and you didn't realize it? What if you left an oven burner on?  

Chikyu Kodomo

Marth_56

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:58 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
Don't get too excited Marth; fires can be a serious matter.

(@Keggy): What were you thinking!? Even if a fire never goes off in your home, you shouldn't just get rid of your smoke detector. What if someone tries to fill your home with smoke and choke you all to death or something like that? What if something's burning on the stove and you didn't realize it? What if you left an oven burner on?

Marth:Oh gosh man. Lighten up a little. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:06 am
Okay...*pulls out a huge box of fireworks* I'll 'lighten' the place up until your eyes melt out of their sockets from the brightness! blaugh *sets off all the fireworks at once* GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! twisted  

Chikyu Kodomo

Takae Mettaru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:25 am
Dude....check it out......I gots a Devimon.........BOW TO ME!
jking jking............or am I?
(insert plot twist music)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:10 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
Okay...*pulls out a huge box of fireworks* I'll 'lighten' the place up until your eyes melt out of their sockets from the brightness! blaugh *sets off all the fireworks at once* GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! twisted

everyone:*puts on sunglasses*  

Marth_56

keegy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:48 pm
chikyu you munchtard i put it back i ripped it off coz i couldnt find the button to make it shut up  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games