Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

collect eight r e d coins

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:26 pm
Hey, I joined the guild to give me something to do during the long period of time when I'm doing nothing. I'll mostly be in roleplaying if I find any roleplays that interest me.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:56 am
Heya, everyone. Just call me Gnomey, okay? Well uhh.. I'm a computing science student from Finland. Not a teenager anymore, bwahaha!

I mostly spend my time talking to, well whichever name she uses now (the next poster (hopefully xD)), well let's call her my girlfriend since that she is. ^^ When not talking to her (i.e. while she's asleep or out somewhere) I'm wandering around internet talking to random people. Often on sites with game projects. Unless I'm studying. Stuff like that. <.<

On Gaia again.. I've been uhh.. Years.. Two, three years and a half? I don't know. xD

I need a new outfit. <.<

Oh yeah.. Joined here because this seems like a good place to talk with people. Simple, eh?  

Green Gnome

Cuddle Core

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:06 am
o__o! Hii.. uhm..

You can just call me Lumi.. or Cuddle.. xD Cuddle because today I just changed my username over from Cuddle Core to this. ^^'

I'm uh.. not going to school for anything. Which is boring.. So mostly I just stay home and be sick, and talk to my boyfriend or other various people on Gaia.

I've played cello and violin for quite a loong time.. xD also lately I've been interested in singing more than just for fun, but nothing serious. ^^ I also draw whever I feel the random urge.. xD

I joined in March of 05, don't worry, the DJ's aren't mine.. xD <3

Aaand, I joined because I was looking for a new guild because the one I was a "regular" in, turned to s**t. :B Yepyep. heart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:47 am
hello im new in the guild and new to gaia and looking to find my little corner of gaia.........i like fishing im not good at it. But its a work in progress. So maybe i will see you around.  

x Deadly Fairy x

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100

tinkys85

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:48 am
welcome hugglies to all the new ppl  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:17 pm
Erm... "Hello", I suppose...

^.^

Aloria Lain

Shade EverDark

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:26 pm
"Why not" introduce myself, I dunno, shade everdark and I joined this guild because it interests me. not the only reason but meh.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:26 pm
Aloria Lain
Erm... "Hello", I suppose...

^.^

Welcome Lainy.

edited by Wiedzy.  

Seferius Slyferin

Velorius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:55 am
Hi all, my name is Velorius, I'm Irish and in my twenties.
I joined the guild just to give me someplace to sit down and rest when I'm tired of wandering the vastness of the interweb. I hope to find a lot of people to chat with.

bye,

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:15 am
Shade EverDark
"Why not" introduce myself, I dunno, shade everdark and I joined this guild because it interests me. not the only reason but meh.

Welcome Cal.

And all the other new people.  

Seferius Slyferin

~To Awesome for Words~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:39 pm
Call me Bonnie, Bon_Bon, or whatever. surprised

I love Dir en grey's
Toshiya! heart

I can be pretty weird at times, but what can you do? pirate

Ask or go to my profile to know more. whee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:34 pm
i suppose i'll stick to the basic info to begin with

first off names alex i'm 19, i think i've been playin gaia for about three weeks now, i am a guy, this is my myspace url http://www.myspace.com/killa_gorilla, and to end it .....well...interests...well i suppose i could just say i like to play games: console, PC, and contact sports

oh yeah i'm in college right now and i'm working my way to be a electrical engineer in the airforce

and yeah that's just about all for me XP  

Gruden

Pranus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:12 pm
Uhh... I think i got someone elses mail... sweatdrop

Well, i'm in here now, "why not" stick around? xp

Yeah that's probly over used by now... confused

Anywho, i'm Pranus. That's about it. If I say anything more, it'll ruin the fun out of finding out about it later! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:04 am
welcome hugs to our new members  

tinkys85

ValkyrieSnow

Quotable Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:57 pm
hiya im heather. and someone randomly pmed me to join this guild thingie. xd  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games