Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Lilith vampire witch babe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:34 am
I got a pm sayingthat zentlair invited me. My Name is Lilith im 25.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:39 am
Welcome all! I hope you enjoy your stay! biggrin  

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Autumn Paradise

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:40 am
Em... I was invited. o.o And I em... decided to join. =D Yay for big guilds with lots of active members. mrgreen

EDIT: Oh yeah, well, I've been on Gaia(on and off) for about two years now. And I like bashing people with my Almighty Golden Shovel of DOOM.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:04 am
zentlair has invited me... so I decite to join.. it could be fun... really thanks!!!!! 3nodding

btw... I am Hiolair (my friends call me Hio - chan), my real name is Michaela (Mi - chan desu!!!), I am 17 years old and I totaly luv anime blaugh (manga, doujinshi, yaoi, J - music , Japan...and other stuff). I have lots of hobbies and I am hyper sweatdrop maybe not that really but still I can be annoying. Sometimes I forget things and if you want something from me you can buy me with pancakes (and caramel!!!! *yummy* 4laugh )... fast the whole day I am playing online - games or I am just around my town with friends and my boyfriend heart (than I must learn *yuk* ).. oh, I forget! I am from Slovakia! nice to meet you all! *huuuuug*  

Hiolair

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:09 am
Welcome to the guild. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:14 pm
Hello, everyone! Thank you for inviting me to your Guild. It looks like a lot of fun!  

Alyx Aphelia

Moonlight Dragon

Yoshigi Shimizu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:22 pm
Hello, my name is Sarah, but you can all call me Keikiva (*or Kei-chan for short*)
I'm 5'5'' I have short blonde hair, blue eyes...etc...other randome features
(there are pics of me in my profile)
My favorite animes are Imadoki Nowadays, DN Angel, Naruot, Full Metal Panic, Fruits Basket, and many many others.
Favorite Video games are all the Legend of Zelda games, all the .hack// games, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Soul Calibur II, and more...
I'm quite the tomboy. I like to play softball, I swim laps a lot, and I play a really jake version of rugby w/ my friends.
I'm in the school band. For Marching season I am the Head Drum Major, for concert band I play baritone, and for Jazz Band I play trumpet (lead).
I have a boyfriend named Michael, and we've been together for over 20 months now (1 year and 8 months) I love him very much and he's very important to me.
My best friends are Allison, Kurtis, Jennifer, Jessie, Adam, Devin, and Kaiti who is in heaven now...I miss her very much. But those are all the friends most important to me.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:51 pm
Wow. Hi. My name is Rose.
I got the random invite today, and thought... well, you know.
why not.
so getting away from the limberg there, I have been on Gaia for like, a year now, and still feel like I don't have enough good friends. The small group I hang out with mostly use their journals to write stories about their avatar, and I do as well. In fact, my avatar's outfit always dress according to what is going on.
So enough of that. I also like gold, and sell tickets for gold most of the time. And um...
well, I just hope I can make a few more good friends here and maybe gold too! Yay!  

blueaecids rose

Friendly Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:13 pm
Welcome you guys, I hope you like it here! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:30 pm
hi im lawry im new here lol.  

Persephone90

6,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

-glaring at you-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:11 pm
hi. I'm Lynn, i'm a girl, 6 feet tall and easily confused. wanna know more about me? goo look in my profile, i'm just too lazy to type it all here too.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:17 pm
Welcome to the guild! biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

LitlleCat

5,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:50 am
hello ^^ I heard Ayanah-Chan wanted me to join and I hope it'll be fun 3nodding I'm a 14 year old girl btw sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:13 am
Welcome to the wonderfully addictive confusion of Why Not. Enjoy, have fun EAT, Drink, Be Merry.  

valkyn3

[.Piruli.]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:43 am
Hi, I'm christina
Thanks for the invite
Erm, I'm 17 and currently in the 12th grade
I hope to get to know the people here soon :]

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games