Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Digital Thanksgiving! [Done] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:32 pm
Tamake-Sempai
lief_7
Tamake-Sempai
lief_7
Tamake-Sempai
lief_7

that's why i started a conversation so you wouldn't be bored, not my fault it became a power trip/

Karan is the only one on a trip

False, but I don't feel like it's worth my time to go back and site every example of both sides of the argument and their "power trips" If you can't see it it's not worth my time.

true true, one question. who is your characters alliance

I covered that in the post i quoted you in in the other forum but I guess i can tell you again, this will be the las time though, i nor my character know enough about either side to choose but being a mercenary i will work with who ever offers me the best deal. So if the dark side wants me then they need to contact me with some kind of offer, until then I will not be declaring either side. I also reserve the right to not do anything that goes against my characters morals. It's all in my contact that will have to be signed before any kind of deal can be made.

No mercenaries in this event,you have to be on a side, there is no neutral! YOU CANT BE SWITZERLAND

I'm not switzerland, I'm playing my character. so if you want her on a side then make an offer. it's not that hard of a concept. in the last contest that pummel did i started on the good side and witched to evil because of a deal made with her. if you want to tell me the rules are different for this one and that doesn't count then I can no longer believe anything about you update post. Anyways I've gotta go so think it over and if you decide I can't be in the contest then it's your loss. Ball's in your court.

Sinnoh Trainer John rolled 5 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 2, 1, 3 Total: 12 (5-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:33 pm
DemiVeemon  

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100

KiroMishima
Crew

@liger

I'll keep it for now I guess. : P We will see if I am good for the role. (Probably not)  
Tamake-Sempai rolled 5 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 3, 4, 2 Total: 15 (5-20)
Darkfire Karan
Tamake-Sempai
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Tamake-Sempai
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

So true especially since GW has the blood of both plus Dragons and Overgrown Chickens

MEGA ULTRA CHICKEN HOLY HELL BATMAN

Uhhh... I guess I can take that as a support for our guild's captain being the end of all "Strongest" digimon debates...

@Karan: If you didn't, I would have to petition for the removal of your moderator badge... Truth be told, I had the longest mental debate on whether or not to post the part of GW's digimon... I opted not to.

Darkfire Karan

ive heard rumors that grandy might be giving away the sovereigns

rumors are rumors and nothing else : P

unfortunatly but I can hope  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Kizadek rolled 5 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 1, 1, 4 Total: 9 (5-20)

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
gonk gonk gonk I MISSED THE POWER TRIPING! gonk gonk gonk  
Christian13000
lief_7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7

i think the long hours of posting has finally gone to everyone's heads, we should all step back and take a deep breath in and continue on with a nice conversation and the contest. We can do this, we are civilized humans living in a digital world.

More like barabians trying to killing one another... but on the bright side, at least we're doing it verbal and through eloquent literacy...

agreed

._. I'm not a barbarian...

User Image
You sir are very much a modern day Ghagis Khan...

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Cuevas_506 rolled 5 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 3, 3, 3 Total: 13 (5-20)

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:34 pm
neutral So much negativity today...  
Christian13000
lief_7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7

i think the long hours of posting has finally gone to everyone's heads, we should all step back and take a deep breath in and continue on with a nice conversation and the contest. We can do this, we are civilized humans living in a digital world.

More like barabians trying to killing one another... but on the bright side, at least we're doing it verbal and through eloquent literacy...

agreed

you're right and we didn't mean everyone in the guild but...

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
Tamake-Sempai rolled 5 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 2, 3, 2 Total: 12 (5-20)

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
lief_7
Tamake-Sempai
lief_7
Tamake-Sempai
lief_7

False, but I don't feel like it's worth my time to go back and site every example of both sides of the argument and their "power trips" If you can't see it it's not worth my time.

I covered that in the post i quoted you in in the other forum but I guess i can tell you again, this will be the las time though, i nor my character know enough about either side to choose but being a mercenary i will work with who ever offers me the best deal. So if the dark side wants me then they need to contact me with some kind of offer, until then I will not be declaring either side. I also reserve the right to not do anything that goes against my characters morals. It's all in my contact that will have to be signed before any kind of deal can be made.

No mercenaries in this event,you have to be on a side, there is no neutral! YOU CANT BE SWITZERLAND

I'm not switzerland, I'm playing my character. so if you want her on a side then make an offer. it's not that hard of a concept. in the last contest that pummel did i started on the good side and witched to evil because of a deal made with her. if you want to tell me the rules are different for this one and that doesn't count then I can no longer believe anything about you update post. Anyways I've gotta go so think it over and if you decide I can't be in the contest then it's your loss. Ball's in your court.

ill talk to pummel and let her handle it.  
Cuevas_506 rolled 5 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 1, 1, 2 Total: 10 (5-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:35 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Christian13000
lief_7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7

agreed

User Image

XD I deny those charges sir!  

Cuevas_506

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
Tamake-Sempai
lief_7
Tamake-Sempai
lief_7
Tamake-Sempai
lief_7

ill talk to pummel and let her handle it.

k

Sinnoh Trainer John rolled 5 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 1, 1, 2 Total: 10 (5-20)
DemiVeemon  

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100
Tamake-Sempai rolled 5 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 4, 2, 2 Total: 14 (5-20)

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:36 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Christian13000
lief_7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7

agreed

User Image

this is delitful  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:36 pm
Tamake-Sempai
Darkfire Karan
Tamake-Sempai
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Tamake-Sempai

MEGA ULTRA CHICKEN HOLY HELL BATMAN

Uhhh... I guess I can take that as a support for our guild's captain being the end of all "Strongest" digimon debates...

@Karan: If you didn't, I would have to petition for the removal of your moderator badge... Truth be told, I had the longest mental debate on whether or not to post the part of GW's digimon... I opted not to.

Darkfire Karan

ive heard rumors that grandy might be giving away the sovereigns

rumors are rumors and nothing else : P

unfortunatly but I can hope

No offense and I most certainly mean that when I say this... *takes a deep breath*
If GW were giving out the Sovereign again, it probably would not go to normal members...

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Cuevas_506 rolled 5 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 4, 1, 3 Total: 14 (5-20)

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:37 pm
DemiVeemon! I was one off! Jesus!  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games